What are you reading?

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: What are you reading?

Post by bac »

I just finished the Sookie Stackhouse series...looking forward to the next installment.

I picked up Ever by Gail Carson Levine at the library. We'll see how it goes.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Ever is a really great book! But if you're one of those stuck up religious people that wont read anything that alludes to any kind of Pantheon that doesn't include the Christian god then you might not like it so much. I'm not saying that anyone here is, I'm just saying I know a girl who refused to read it because of the Pantheon
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I finished the second book, Dawn Keepers in the Final Prophecy series by Jessica Andersen. It was really good! While I wait for the third to be released, Sky Keepers, I am reading a series that was recommended to me here. It's the Black Jewels trilogy by Anne Bishop. I have the "first" book (which is the first three in one volume). It seems she must have written the story as a trilogy and then decided to continue writing in the series. I just started it and it's pretty good so far.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

bac wrote: I picked up Ever by Gail Carson Levine at the library. We'll see how it goes.
I liked Levine when I was younger, so I didn't know if I should get Ever, because it got some so-so reviews.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I'm reading the HON books next, but right now I'm near the end of HP and the deathly hallows.

SPOILER! Dobby died! That made me tear up again ... *sniffle* and right now, Harry, Ron and Hermione are in Hogwarts with Neville and some other people who are living in the room of requirement
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

I want to read the entire series before Half Blood Prince comes out, and of course, I love J.K. Rowling. She's one of the most influential writers of modern times. I rank J.K. Rowling up there with Vonnegut and Atwood (two of my favorite writers), only because she has created such an epic, loving, honest story through her amazing use of language.

I'm rambling. :D
"and the boy loved the tree"
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

I just finished Shadow Kissed which is the third book in the Vampire Academy series -- I freakin' loved it. And now I'm dying to get my hands on the next book which doesn't come out until September (?). Anyway, I highly recommend that series.

And now I'm going to read Artemis Fowl. It looks interesting.
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I've finished the HP series!
So now I wish I hadn't, and I'm sad it's over.
But I can read HON soon, now!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I just finished Shadow Kissed which is the third book in the Vampire Academy series -- I freakin' loved it. And now I'm dying to get my hands on the next book which doesn't come out until September (?). Anyway, I highly recommend that series.

And now I'm going to read Artemis Fowl. It looks interesting.
it's so sad! I love that series too!

and I am on The Angel Experiment the first Maximum Ride book.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

I finished the Harry Potter series, and The Host, so now I'm almost done with Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie :mrgreen:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!