What are you reading?

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: What are you reading?

Post by -Jasper »

Erm ... I have no idea. You could post it there with a note saying that it's not an actual fanfic? I don't know if there is another thread for things like that, maybe a writing thread? It is sort of about vampires, so not too off topic.

I'm also writing something a bit like that, but when/if I'm finished with it, I'll just post links on Unitedness, because they are who I would want to read it. That's just me though. If you came in there and posted a link sometime, people might read it. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Is there anyone here who is really into Tamora Pierce's books? Which one is supposed to come out this year? The website thingus said there's supposed to be a pre-Immortals Numair book out this year or next but we're still overdue for the next Beka Cooper....and then there's the one about Briar, Evvy, and Rosethorn in Yanjing. Grr it must ne so confusing to be working on three universes at the same time.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
TheInkling
Settled in Forks

Post by TheInkling »

-Jasper, ooh, thanks, I'll check that out.

I'll check out the fanfiction section here, and see if anyone's done something like that before.

-haha, I almost spelled Unitedness, "untiedness" and it reminded me of a story where a friend wore a shirt that said "Bad Spellers of the World Untie" and he said when he bought it, he really did think the shirt said "unite".
Then I remembered that friend was Ben G. from 100 Monkeys... really stupid story I know, but the irony just about killed me, so I had to share it. Okay I'm going to shut up about stupid Ben Graupner stories from Madison, yes, we all get it, I used to be friends with someone semi-famous, no one cares, I need to shut up now. :oops:
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Thanks for the link! I know Gio, but not Roxy.

And to stay on topic, I went to the library today and checked out "Dracula," by Bram Stoker, and "Pet Sematary," by Stephen King. I've heard that Stephen King actually quit writing it and threw it away because it scared him so badly, but his wife told him he had to face his fears and finish it.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

TheInkling wrote:Then I remembered that friend was Ben G. from 100 Monkeys... really stupid story I know, but the irony just about killed me, so I had to share it. Okay I'm going to shut up about stupid Ben Graupner stories from Madison, yes, we all get it, I used to be friends with someone semi-famous, no one cares, I need to shut up now. :oops:
Haha it's ok, I don't mind. I do the same thing only with Jeremy Furstenfeld the drummer from Blue October (he went to school with my older sister..so did Justin but he's a bit older than them so they weren't really close)

but yeah, no one here reads Tamora Pierce? I'm dying to know who i'm going to be crying over next though I really hope it's a Numair book coming out I don't think I'll be able to take seeing him before he met Daine......... :(
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I'm reading the last book in the Hitchhiker Trilogy, Mostly Harmless.
And Pride and Prejudice. It does remind me of Twilight, and some of the lines are funny. I love the sarcasm.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
blasphemous_contessa

There's more than three books in the Hitchhiker's series

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Restaraunt at the End of the UNiverse, Mostly Harmless, So Long and Thanks For All The Fish, and I'm pretty sure there's another one after that, I just got bored with it by then.
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

"Wide Awake" - enough said. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
blasphemous_contessa

noooooooooooooooooooo NOt you too! Syd cries to us everytime it gets updated..or doesn't as the case may be.
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

I am currently reading Villette by Charlotte Bronte. :D
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings