Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Welcome to Team Alice, Ted. I'm Emmaline. :) Shopper, I'm the head caterer. -bows-
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.

Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Why do you think that Alice was attracted to Jasper... even with all his scars?
-from the fact that jasper was in pain, i think that its jasper's sense of humor and honesty that makes him attractive to jasper. scars doesn't matter to alice, she saw it from the start
Where do you think Alice got here fashion sense and love of parties from?
-she loves to be human somehow and she is observing how the humans how they live their life.
Do you think Alice instantly bonded with the Cullens? Or did it take a while for her to settle in?
-yes, so easy, like they have known each other but separated for a long time. its was so easy for her to fit in, she got a lot of confidence and guts to make edward move to the other room making his room alice's. and she got powers to help protect their family, so its no big!
Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?
-they keep their relationship a little bit private. they disagreed about PDA's and they are intelligent people.

:D :D

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 pm

I wonder. If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?

allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey Guys!! WELCOME TO EVERYBODY!

NEWBIES: PM me for anything. I'm normally on all the time, today is an exception!
I'm glad to see that you have all jumped right in and started answering questions! That's great!
If you are a newbie... as soon as you answer my newbie questions on the first page.... you are free to answer questions... you don't have to wait for any PM's to tell you you have joined!!!

Alright... some official business. Kimmy is doing a great job updating the list of jobs, I'm glad to see we have a variety. But please guys, Kimmy will enforce the rules (as she should). We don't want the lovely Mods to shut us down because of a lack of substance on this thread! It took us forever to get... so let's cherish it! That means no one line posts (try to keep it over 4 lines!), not to many back and forth convorsations (thats what for PMing is for... that goes for us managers too....), and no double posting (Edit your last post if you need to add something before someone else posts). Just thought i would say those again for a reminder!

So that is all from me. PM me as always! :D

Allie
Public Relations Manager

E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:48 pm

NEWBIE QUESTIONS:
- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
Lee
- What career path do you want to follow here?
Shopper <3
- Why did you want to join Team Alice?
she is just my favorite female character in the book and I can relate to her very well.
- What is your favorite thing about Alice?
She can act as the Little Sister to Edward. She can annoy the crap outta him and he can't do anything about it.
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
"How can someone so tiny be so annoying?" "It's a talent"
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3

edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:27 am

Welcome to APPC, Lee. My name is Emmaline. -waves- its nice to meet you. (And its also a pleasure to know another person who's currently residing in new york!)

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:02 am

I was holding back to see how everything played out and I'm proud of you Dunner for sticking to your guns and requesting an Alice thread.

So, I'm here to sign up and if you guys need anything please don't hesitate to let me know.

God, I haven't joined a group in ages.
NEWBIE QUESTIONS:
- Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called? I think most of you know me by Shannon but if you want to call me sky or skylarble it's all up to you. It doesn't matter to me.
- What career path do you want to follow here? Well, I don't know. Whatever area you guys think think that I would fit in or you need some help with getting started let me know. I hope Chloe can vouche for my willingness to help new threads get going.
- Why did you want to join Team Alice? I love Alice. She's just so............. I don't know how to put it in words, she's like my female version of Emmett.
- What is your favorite thing about Alice? I think she is just so caring. I loved how she was able to accept Bella into the family because of Edward. I think even without her powers, she's just an open honest person and who looks to see the good in people.
- Any favorite quotes from or about Alice? I know that there are a few that I liked but for the life of me I can't remember right not and I don't have the energy to look it up.
- Is there anything else you want to share? I think most of the people here know each other, I just think that once this thread gets going, it will be great.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x » Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:25 am

Oooh oooh more newbies! *waves* Hi everyone and welcome I'm Jess!

What do you think Alice would be like (as a vamp) if she hadn't found Jasper? Also, would she still be a vegetarian?

I think she'd still be happy go lucky Alice, although she'd probably get down sometimes with the rest of the Cullens all coupled up. Yes I think she'd still be a vegetarian...

Why do you think Alice/Jasper's relationship is so much more discrete compared to Rosalie/Emmetts?
Well Rose likes to be the center of attention so I think Alice sort of just lets her get on with it and do her thing. Alice doesn't feel the need to show to everyone that her and Jasper are toghether. They both know how the other feels and thats enough for them.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:40 am

welcome newbies. well besides some one liners there, the thread is in good shape.
exchanging messages for fellow APPC member is good. but you have to sneak in some Alice/APPC related convo (especially if there's only the two of you online), I can tolerate that

again ONLY I and other HOST AND HOSTESS USES GREEN OR RED.

Promotions for Team Alice members (updated list):
*if i miss someone, pm me or other host/hostess*

Partiers:
1.Guest
copper curls
waiting tobe dazzled
sarah!

2.V.I.P guest

3.Celebrity Impersonator

Security:
1.Bouncer in training
eliselovesedwardx
-Jasper
ravenGirl2468
FrighteninLilMonster
skylarblue (since your from EDC, i think security fits you.)

2.Bouncer

3.Ultimate Bouncer

Chef:
1.Caterer's Assistant
edwardlikeshaystacks
debussygirl
olpatlanta

2.Head Caterer

3.World Class Chef

Shopping:
1.Bag Carrier
Eternally Dazzled
kimmyBEE
slightlyobsessed
Oh Rosalie!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Mrs.TeddyBear
edward x lover

2.Head Shopper

3.Shopaholic

Last edited by sachael on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am

ok everyone we are doing great!!
i love alice soo much that i have gone to every stie that is about her and none of them are good enough!! ours will be the best!! ok new question!!

what is alices fave colour?? (just your opinion on it dont go searching!!)
hahah
i wont be on much today soo remeber dont break the rules people....
ohhh and edwardlikeshaystacks is now our invite sender she will send invitations to people not in our club ... to ask them to join it... she will not write in gree sorry..
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake