Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

kimmyBEE
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by kimmyBEE »

Wow, this thread is getting longer and longer!
I still need to think of a nickname for myself.

What are some of your ideas for throwing a "party" in APPC?
I think something thematic would be fun. Maybe if we had ranks, and prizes? We could play a trivia game or something. For example if we did a Hollywood themed party then the ranks could be something like fangirl/fanboy, paparazzi, reporter, backstage pass, part of the band, lead singer/movie star. Yeah.

If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?
I don't think so. (I'm not saying that a relationship would be impossible, but it wouldn't be the same.) Part of the thrill behind Bella/Edward was the fact that Bella was Edward's La Tua Cantante. That was their strong connection, along with Edward not being able to read her mind.

Jasper and Alice have such a great connection, in my opinion, because of Jasper's ability to feel emotions. He can always tell how Alice is feeling and that's why they don't need to be as physical as any of the other couples.
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Bag Carrier
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

heyy...well i'm new^^
so my answers:

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?

My name's Vanessa...just call me Vanessa or Vany (even though that sounds stupid if you pronounce it english...)but never ever call me Nessie! :D and by the way I've been hating this nickname before i read breaking dawn!^^

What career path do you want to follow here?

I'd like to be part of the security. muhaha :twisted:

Why did you want to join Team Alice?

Emmaline invited me (cause she realised my screenname relates to Alice^^) and because Alice is my favourite character I wanted to join!

What is your favorite thing about Alice?

She's always happy, knows how to get what she wants, she's a strong person and she can see into the future!

Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?

And speaking about Italy and sport cars you still owe me a yellow porsche!

No one dressed by me ever looks like an idiot.

There ar more but I don't remember them in english!

Is there anything else you want to share?

Er...i like this theard^^
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Hey, there, Vanessa! Welcome!

I think I missed this question, somehow:
- If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?
From a purely logical standpoint, if Jasper had never become a vampire, he would be dead by the time Alice was born. If not dead then very very old. So, no, they wouldn't have gotten together. Guess it was destiny.

And:
- What are some of your ideas for throwing a "party" in APPC?
I really like the idea of celebrating the day they start shooting New Moon. Also, it would be awesome to have some birthday parties for the Cullens. What other Alice related parties can we have?

I like what someone said about the caterers posting menu options and the shoppers posting ideas decorations and such. I suppose, if the venue is chosen for us, the bouncers could post the best places for security? I'm not sure about that one, yet. Or what the partiers could do to prepare.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Welcome Vany! I'm Chloe, Public Relations Manager.
We're planning a party, soon, me and the other hosts need to get together about it though.
Updates to come! A site is also in the works, but it could be a while, I'm still working on banners and such.

So please PM me with any questions! We're so glad to have you!!

Chloe
Public Relations Manager
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Hey guys... I'm back on to clear some confusion up:

About the party planning:
- When we open up the planning process you will be able to suggest ideas for the party.

- Each member can post links to pictures of ideas for the party (ie. This is a cool disco ball *link*)

- We might actually have the party too, but the details are fuzy for now
- keep in mind we are the planning thread, but we might still get to enjoy the parties too (we just aren't sure yet.... we are working out the detials!)

In general:
- we will start addressing you by names soon, instead of newbies and your usernames, but as of right now we are still in the beginning stages with staggering numbers of new people, so it is difficult to get in the groove. sorry.

-EMMALINE: I think logan wants just me, him, chloe, and kimmy to post in the green and red.... but talk to him.

- and finally WELCOME VANESSA! I'm Allie, I'm also in charge of helping the newbies so PM me if you need help!

Alright that is it for now. Hopefully we will get in the swing of things soon!
PM me for whatever! =]=]

Allie
Public Relations Manager
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hm... didnt know these questions were here

If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?[/b]
probably becouse of alices power and i think that alive would evetually change him if she did find him

i agree with the bouncers places for security to

what are some ideas for throwing a "party" in APPC?
i dont really know about this question i would say whem you get the weblite started we could have it there
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

If Jasper had remained human he would have been about 80 when Alice turned, so I don't think they would've had an Edward/Bella relationship. But if Jasper knew Alice as a human and would have been able to stay in control, I bet he would've loved her right away.
Ideas? Hmmm, well we would need a theme first before the ideas began. So is our first party going to be for the day that they start shooting NM? If it is, we could have an Italy-themed party.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Vanessa: Vanessa! :) hehe, I'm so excited that you decided to join us. Welcome to Alice's Party Planning Committee! -shakes butt-

Kimmy: I really liked the idea of having trivia games during the parties.

Slightlyobsessed: Bah, I will learn your name immediately but I also liked your idea of having member's post their job options and what not for parties!

Allie: Haha, I will ask him eventually :P its just about that time to start sending more PMs anyway. I just woke up from a nap...

I know we're just getting the hang of things around here. How about we play a name game? Something that'll help us learn each other's name.

(Ex: Name association: Enthusiastic Emmaline. Or "what is Allie's username?)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

um, haystacks! that would be a great idea but i don't know how to play it, please explain it furthermore just so the people can understand the know each other game.

If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?
-that would make bella and edward's love story twist. jasper will be human and it will be alice that will run through the woods and search for the creature that wanted to kill the human. so, it would be like their love story.

what are some ideas for throwing a "party" in APPC?

-i can't suggest anything but some of the groups like EDC are making websites for the group, chloe is expert at that stuff

:D :D
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

I think an Italian themed party would be awesome.

Also maybe if people what to be called by whatever name just put it end of your post.
I think it will help people start to remember your name better.
Just a thought.

I have a new question-
If Alice had not been institutionalized how would her life have turned out?

Carrie :D
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef