Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

The Celebrity impersonator headquarters thread needs to be deleted, Chloe. Logan said it was another rank to partiers.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Right, I will soon.
Ha, 4 line min, Emma. Please.

Also, so we have a playlist that could be added to the site?
Plus, I will get the ranks up for the forum soon, so this is what I need:
PM me any ranks you know, I'll sort them out to what number, just think of some please, anybody!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Sorry about that, I don't know whether 4 lines mean 4 sentences or spaces. :/

Chloe, I already PMed Sarah to send me the song list, so when I get it, I'll make the playlist so I can put it on the forum.

Yeah, I noticed that! Only the hosts seem to have ranks. How's "standing by the punch bowl" as a starting rank?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Perfect. I made ours special, so they won't change.
And, I will put the list on the site too.
I'll go get that put on now, say 1-20, maybe?

I have to go now, I think, I will later.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Why do you think Alice has OCD? Remember her arranging the flowers? Is it because she has all the time in the world, or something else? Explain. Well, most people who are into planning parties and stuff do have OCD because they need to be organized. I think it's just the way she came.

Alice see's your future. You don't like it. Do you not believe it because it's subjective it or do you trust her? Well, I trust her that that is the path that I am on, but that I could change it because it is subjective.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Why do you think Alice has OCD? Remember her arranging the flowers? Is it because she has all the time in the world, or something else? Explain.
Alice is a perfectionist. Everything in its place, a place for everything. I believe that the flower arranging in BD was because she was trying to see what Irina was doing and trying to keep occupied at the same time. I also believe that when under stress, she will do over-arrangements, so forth to help her think/concentrate.

Alice sees your future. You don't like it. Do you not believe because it is subjective or do you trust her?
Alice's visions are subjective, based upon the decision of the person of her vision. When their minds change or the path they choose changes, so does the vision. I would just change my path/decision to my liking.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Bella and Edward have?
Yes. Alice would have the control and the strength from her visions to wait until he was ready to be turned. I'm not sure that Jasper would, though, given how he was screwed over by Maria with his diet and has issues with it already. :?

If Alice had not been institutionalized how would her life have turned out?
Totally different. She might not have met the vampire that changed her, or come across James, which meant that the vampire wouldn't have needed to change her. Her visions wouldn't have been so advanced without vampire abilities; she might never have met the Cullens...

How different would things have been if Alice's visions applied to werewolves as well? Would that have meant that the Cullens would not have returned in NM since she would have known that Bella was simply cliff diving?
Probably; but I think they would have returned anyway eventually, because Edward tells Bella that his strength was fading and he needed to see her. But who knows where Bella and Jacob would be, without Alice to disturb their kisses? She'd have been able to see the outcome of the newborn battle, too. It would have been a lot more convenient if she COULD see the wolves.

Why do you think Alice has OCD? Remember her arranging the flowers? Is it because she has all the time in the world, or something else? Explain.
I don't think it's OCD, I think she was just projecting her frustration at not being able to see Irina by making everything else perfect. Alice is a perfectionist by nature anyway, from "fabricating evidence" to every last detail at Bella and Edward's wedding, so I think that painstakingly arranging the flowers was just a subconcious way of fixing imperfections that were in her hands, as she was annoyed at being blinded and not being able to do anything.

Alice see's your future. You don't like it. Do you not believe it because it's subjective it or do you trust her?
I trust her. Other people's decisions influence my future as much as my own do, so I'd just try to change it if I didn't like what she'd seen and see how well that worked out.

Q: 22
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

If Jasper had remained human, would there be any chance of them having what Edward & Bella have?
No. Jasper was born in the 1840's and Alice was born in 1901. He would have been in his sixties when she was born and he would have probably been married with kids and grandkids. Their future paths would not have crossed because a different life and decision in that life would have been made to alter all of that.

If Alice had not been institutionalized, how would her life had turned out?
Again, we are talking about a different path laid out for her. She would not have been a vampire, but that is not to say that she still wouldn't have seen Jasper in her future. She probably would not have understood her vision of him and since she was not a vampire (in this different future) if she ran into Jasper, who's to say that he would not kill her because of her scent. Remember how appealing she was to James, it could be the same here. Who knows.

How different would things have been if Alice's visions applied to werewolves as well? Would that have meant that the Cullens would not have returned in NM since she would have known that Bella was simply cliff diving?
I still think they would have returned because Edward was coming back anyway. And to be honest, Alice really missed Bella. They were friends and I believe that whole bit of them leaving really tore her up. I'm not so sure she would have been happy with the friendship with werewolves deal and that alone might have hastened her return as well.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I think it is due to the time she has on her hands. Spending hundreds of years "living" can be boring when you've done everything you want and it probably caused Alice to be something of a perfectionist since she has enough time on her hands to actually make things exactly as she wants them. I know I would be agitated with such small things as flowers arrangements if I had so much time on my hands.

Alice see's your future. You don't like it. Do you not believe it because it's subjective it or do you trust her?
I would trust her but I would sincerely hope that it would change somehow. I would likely ask if I'll make it through whatever it is that happens; if she says yes than I'll be completely confident. But if I don't I'd beg her for advice on how to change the outcome. Either way, I'd believe Alice 100%.

Question Count: 19
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I think it's partly because she has all that time on her hands, partly because she has vampire eyesight and can see all the little imperfections with everything (so to her its just making something look Ok and to us its making it look amazing) and partly because she IS fashionable and can make everything look fabulous, so she's just embracing that and beautifying the world around her by making it more perfect.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd