Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice thread

Post by threethings »

Kimmy - You hadn't joined when I made those, so I'm going to change yours now. I'll put Jackson's stalker.
Emma - That's the only one so far. We need to come up with more. :|

Checking in . . . anything new?
I can't wait for the party! Although, I must warn you, I might not be there. :?

Chloe
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

chloe: haha yeah i know that was my fauls i signed in late!!! thanks!!! (and am i gonna be jackson's stalker??? LMAO!)

party's on saturday... i can't wait.. I HAVE TO BE THERE!!!! wooo hoooo

How would Alice react, being as eccentric as she is, with her finding out that she had an extra power of being a physic through the reality that she was vampire?

well she already had it.. it was just enhanced whe she became a vamp.. and i think she enjoys that.. as i have said.. alice sees the good in anything...

ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

threethings wrote:Kimmy - You hadn't joined when I made those, so I'm going to change yours now. I'll put Jackson's stalker.
Emma - That's the only one so far. We need to come up with more. :|

Checking in . . . anything new?
I can't wait for the party! Although, I must warn you, I might not be there. :?

Chloe
Here are few ranking suggestions in no order.
Dancing Queen/King
Party Animal
Doing the Electric Slide
Doing the Chicken Dance
In the Salsa Line
Partied until I dropped
In the Deejay Booth

Alright that's all I got for now.
Carrie- :D
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Alright, done.
Like I say, I need help with new ranks, so anybody PM me. I don't care if your a member or not.
Also, have we worked out the bartender thing?
I thought there was a problem there. Maybe not.

Chloe
ImageImage
olpatlanta
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In the inappropriate Robert Pattinson comments support group meeting.

Post by olpatlanta »

^^^
Sorta. I will be on about 8:30 PM est. Not sure what time we are starting the party.

I have an updated list on the APCC site.
If anyone else wants to bar tend send me a PM.
I tried to read thru the post to see if anyone wanted to volunteer.
There are just too many post to read thru.

Carrie :D
Alice's Party Planning Committee:World Class Chef
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

olpatlanta wrote: Here are few ranking suggestions in no order.
Dancing Queen/King
Party Animal
Doing the Electric Slide
Doing the Chicken Dance
In the Salsa Line
Partied until I dropped
In the Deejay Booth

Alright that's all I got for now.
Carrie- :D
Carrie, I love those! I think those would be great for the later ranks. We need a few more noobier ranks leading up from "Standing by the punchbowl'...how about "Afterparty clean up crew"?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Wow...I haven't posted in a long long while Team Alice I'm vair vair sorry about that guys! But right now I do intend on answering a few questions and confirming I will be at the party! Is there a website where it's going to be located though? And I have a few suggestions as well! Obviously there has to be servers/waiters/waitresses at the event so what if they wear certain outfits instead of the usual black and white ensemble? But their outfits depends on a certain theme or whatever we want them to wear. So far I don't know what to pick.

What do you think Alice likes most about being a vampire?
About having her family and Jasper with her even as a vampire, and of course the physical perks and her power.

When Alice woke up in her new vampire life, most of all the vampire would ravagely go searching for food and have a couple of years to realize who and what they are. What do you think Alice went though this timespan and the time she found Jasper?
I think that Alice was too distracted by her newfound power and knowing she was going to find Jasper and have a family rather than go off and craze herself with blood, blood and more blood.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Bri, the party will be located on the APPC website: http://www.appc.weebly.com
Make sure to register if you haven't done so already. (With the username you use for the Lex)

I think that's a brilliant idea! We can leave the outfit planning to the shoppers if they're up for it. :)

By the way, if anyone has answered more than 30 questions and has NOT been promoted, please notify me through PM.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Carrie- Love those! I'm going to get a list down and see what needs to be in what order.
Thanks for the help! :)

I like the outfit idea too, are we thinking like pictures and stuff? That would be cool. :)

I'll be around making lists. . . .

Chloe
ImageImage
FrighteninLilMonster
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by FrighteninLilMonster »

I love the idea of outfits! They should match the colour and the scheme of the party, Alice-up the outfits :)

How do you think Alice would have bonded with Renee judging how much she bonded with Charlie when Bella needed someone to bathe her?
It wouldn't have been at such a strength as Alice's bond with Charlie is, because Renee would never have needed Alice's help with an out-of-action Bella. But I still think they'd get along really well; it's impossible not to love Alice, after all, and Renee would have been grateful for any help she could have got. Plus, I think Renee would love that Alice follows through with all of her plans, whereas Renee's tend to get forgotten. Renee would probably get a lot more wild ideas with Alice around to help :lol:

If you were Alice how would you take to being Rose's sister?
I think poor Rose is victimised! Probably I wouldn't be as close to Rose as I would be to Bella either, because Bella is a lot more relatable. But I still think I could take pretty well; Alice and Rose would have the shopping and good taste thing down, as well as all the time in the day and night to bond. Plus, I think a mutual love and awe and appreciation for the Porsche would bond them!

When Alice woke up in her new vampire life, most of all the vampires would ravagely go searching for food and have a couple of years to realize who and what they are. What do you think Alice went though this timespan and the time she found Jasper?
I think she slipped and ended up draining people out of newborn instinct, with no one to tell her to do otherwise. But she'd feel guilty about it, and want another way to satisfy her thirst; as soon as she made that decision, she'd see Carlisle and the Cullens in her future, and from then she'd resist, or at least try her best. From the second she saw Jasper she'd have wanted to find him, so I think that she'd be keeping away from people as much as she could while she did her best to find Jazz.

How would Alice react, being as eccentric as she is, with her finding out that she had an extra power of being a psychic through the reality that she was vampire?
She knew that she had some sort of power anyway, so she'd only have to deal with having it intensifed. I think she'd find the visions a great help; after all, they led her to Jazz and the Cullens, so she'd just be glad that they were even clearer in vampire form.

What do you think Alice likes most about being a vampire?
The extra abilities; the speed and strength, and super-brain-power and all. She couldn't do half the stuff she does without them.

Q: 27
'Out of nowhere, she was perched on Jasper's back, her lips at his neck.
Jasper chuckled, shaking his head.
"You truly are one frightening little monster."'
~APPC~