Randomness ~ The 11th

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by ashiekins16 »

Heyy

Sam- Omg love that picture. *drools*

I watched Twilight last night. :) Then I watched it with the commentary..well the first 20 minutes or so..and Rob on there..oh his accent is so hot! lol I want to watch it again but I think my boyfriend would call me a freak...but I may just anyways. :P I wish I had the 2 disk special one..I always get those if I like the movie enough..and this is TWILIGHT but our Wal-mart didn't have the 2 disc special. =\ Oh well..my mom said she may buy it..maybe she'll buy that one. But its weird that my mom wants to watch it..she does like Harry Potter but I didn't think she'd watch this. But that cool..my mom is cool.

So I don't know what else..
Do any of you guys read the Nicholas Sparks books? I love his books..and I bought The Choice..I don't know if I'll start it tonight or wait..because I should have Kyrian's book by tomorrow.

Hm. Well I'm off for now..bye guys&girls..

Shel: Now I want to read The Truth About Forever since I have it..you keep talking about it..I can't believe I've had it a year and haven't read it.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

sam!!! i dont think my jaw has ever dropped soo low! holy crap face! that is one gosh darn sexy sexy sexy!!! man! oh goodness!

on the twilight DVD...yes i gave in and bought it....but oh god!!! it is seriously the horriblest movie ever...i was hoping i wouldnt laugh so much the 2nd time...but nope...i just about peed my pants and i scared my cat..lol...i swear edward is menopausal...when he is in the car after port angeles...he is like yelling at bella...."i should go rip those guys heads off"...then she is like "you should put your seat belt on" and he starts laughing!!! WHAT THE HEC!!! can you say...give me some midol!!! lol oh goodness...and then at the end when edward is like killing james...and carlisle goe sup to him and says..."remember who you are edward" i just about died from laughing!!! oh lame!! lol

but its twilight...and jackson is soooooo hott!!!! as well as all the other guys...so its worth it!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi randies!

Shel- What Sarah Dessen books have you read so far? I’ve read all of them and loved them! Every girl should read a Sarah Dessen book at some point in their life! Particularly around summer seems there perfect summer reads because there set around that time.

I started re-reading the hunger games yesterday I’ll probably have it finished today and then tomorrow I’m going to start vampire academy so I’ll keep you updated on my thoughts on that deven!

Anyways my randomness is that I got some new music for on my ipod yesterday don’t you just love having some new tunes to listen to? I adore Beyonce’s halo I’ve had it for ages but now its in the charts Im rooting for it to be number one.

I had a really nice weekend and I’m sad its Monday.
I’ve also got PMS really bad which sucks

Ermm and that’s about all for now
I’ll be lurking <3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hi randies! :]
It's 7 in the morning, I'm freezing cold, running late for school, but I decided to post anyways! :D

Oh, and I' not done with my homework, so I should probably finish that...

Jessica - I've read -- That Summer, Someone Like You, Lock and Key, and Just Listen. I have This Lullaby, and I startd it last night. Out of the ones I've read so far Just Listen is my favorite. I love her novels though!

Ash - You do need to read it! Not that I've read it yet, but I'm trusting Sam and Mary :P

I have an econ test tomorrow, which I'm not to happy about. And I think a Math test Wednesday... I should probably finish getting ready, I still need to wake up my brother. I can't wait until I get my licence! in a month or two... anyway I should go.

I'll be back later loves!
:] <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

hey randies.

so i've watched my twilight DVD like a dozen times.. and the deleted scenes.. Tell me.. WHY COULDNT THOSE BE IN THE MOVIE.

some of them where sexy sexy.
like james and victoria.
that made me want James to LIVE! LIVE FOR ME JAMES!
anyway. when Edward Bite Bella's finger i was like WTF? awkward.

or when Esme pushed Carlisle against the wall, OKKAAYYY.
but still awesome.

Those of you who know about my new man, And read BDB, probably remember me telling you he was my very own Vishous. Well he shaved off his goatee.. because he was bored. Lucky for me he is still smokin hot.

and those of you who are on Yoville should Know I am getting yo-married on April 20th. hahahaha, what fun! i love virtual life! * I KNOW I AM OBSESSED OKAY*

Danh~ I should so go out to AZ for real!

My hair is getting insanely long for me, i get it cut on saturday and dyed black.. my sisters wedding is in a month as of today! how exciting! *gag* just kidding.

random- mmmm Mcdonalds iced coffee

I've been on a rap kick lately so here is a new track from sean kingston and lily wayne Love it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQYzj4I2Inc

My Man sent it too me the other day. I like it. But most of you know i have a sick obsession with Lil wayne.. haha :D

Mary.. TEXT ME
Sam~ love you sis
Deven~ vane= HOT

i miss everyone.
*MUAH*
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies!

I was hunting down the twilight extra and deleted scenes on youtube and I finally found the James and Victoria one. Some of the deleted scenes are just weird .... why would Edward bite her finger?
Anyways, it was good to watch because I haven't got the dvd.

I just realised you were saying about the city of bones books etc ... I read 2 of them, city of stars and city of masks (I think)

Gnat - Aww ... like a baby. A 5 hour nap? I don't even know how that's possible. :lol:

I had something to post on here, but between clicking on the post button and typing this, I forgot. This is not good ... maybe my mind is just so crammed full of useful exam revision that I can't remember anything else. Somehow I don't think so. hehe

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Lynz and Jenni!

Anyway, I GOT THE BEST JONAS BROTHERS TICKETS EVER!
They're like. . .close to front row! How awesome is that?
I'm so freaking excited!

Oh, and about the deleted scenes, I liked the Jonas(I mean James) and Victoria one, but the biting finger one, no.

-Chloe
Last edited by threethings on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Chloe, you wrote 'Jonas and Victoria'. I think we know what's on your mind. :lol:
Cool for the seats.

Today we had an assembly when this McAfee (the same company that makes my stupid computer controls) person came in and started this huge speech on why languages were so important in our lives. Which was basically 15 minutes of her bragging about her achievements. 'By the time I was your age, I was fluent in 3 languages and teaching abroad' I feel like such a failure now. :lol:
She went overtime and actually had to be stopped. I really didn't need that on a monday morning.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hi Randies!

I am really tired right now, what’s new. I was just eating galaxy cookie crumble. Oh my it’s soooo good.. chocolate heaven *sigh*

Jenni- about the kettle thing, no it didn’t burn. It was making a funny noise which is why her dad noticed and not working any more. And that mcafee person sounds just like my german teacher. He goes on and on and on too..

It’s my “sister in law’s” birthday on wednesday and as a present she wants my brother wrapped with a ribbon and everything :roll: . it’s my dad’s birthday next week too. So many birthdays at this time of year.

Mary!! *hugs*

Jess- I like halo too but it would have been much better if Leona lewis recorded it. I looove her and her voice!

Chloe- Yay for the jonas brother’s tickets!

Anyways my randomness is just commenting on other people’s randomness.. Oh well I have nothing much to say..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

HEY WAIT!!!!
My DVD has EXTENDED SCENES not deleted ones, where do you buy those at??
I forgot to tell my mom and she bought the normal one... *runs away and sobs* :cry:
this makes my day so sad right now...
but I stayed home from school today and I have cake so 'snot so bad I guess
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!