Randomness ~ The 11th

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

I just went into town and found a £2 coin on the floor! In these days of recession that practically makes me rich. :lol: Also it's one of the shiny new ones with the pretty designy thing on the back. Now that woolworths is closed down there is nowhere to go and get cheap stuff.

Deven, I knew you were a girl. :D I thought Deven/Devon was a girl's name?

Jessica-Louise, hope your headache goes away soon.

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I LIVE! Woot! I'm not sick anymore. Yay for 24 hour viruses. I hope the rest of you poor Randies get well soon. Some of you don't sound too hot :( Band-Aids all around (:::|||:::)

I FINALLY finished my History paper. And I don't think it's that bad. Don't want to toot my own horn but... TOOT TOOT.

deven I celebrate your overwhelming girly-ness with you. If it's any consolation (which I don't think it is) I never thought you were a boy.

Wow, I'm really jacked up right now. But it's still real early. I'm going to get ready for class. And print this paper off; how bogus would it be if I did all the work but forgot to print it? Egad! :shock:
Last edited by Lacuna Scion on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!

Jenni- I miss Woolworths too. The pick n mix! I laughed at your 2 pounds making you richer comment :lol:

The pound sign doesn't work on this keyboard, argh how annoying!

Jessica- Louise- Feel Better!

My eye is still iritating me and my mum phoned to the doctors but the appointtment lines open at 3.30 so yeah..

Do I come across as an angry person? I've been told that I seem like the type that gets passionately annoyed about everything.

Anywho that's me done. Bye for now!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

well A.H i hope the doctor fixes your eye!
my eye was really bad the other day, i think i scratched it on the door into my room ...don't ask how because i havn't a clue but it really hurt for days!

my mum took me and my sister for a walk today and it was hell!
we were fell walking for like 4 hours!
i ended up going through all my songs on my walkman like 50 times-now i'm downloading oasis and moby from a CD onto my omputer to get more music on my mp3 i'm sick of all my songs

hollar whata is that i hear?
it is my mother caling me for tea!

i better go eat whatever she has cooked then...

cya
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi everyone!

I joined the mafia at last after wanting to for years .. well probably a week or two. I'm proud of myself. :lol:

Ayan, I hope your eye gets better - let the nice doctor fix it. I don't think you come across as an angry person - I haven't met you so maybe in real life, but not on here. I practically am rich in this day and age! £2 can nearly buy you a house and have money left over for a loaf of bread. :lol:

love_is_noise - oww, your eye too!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

i wish i had £2
i have to buy birthday presents for 2 of my friends and my sister and i'm totally skint, i spent the last of my money going to see slumdog millionare-which is ace btw.

does anyone have any cheep present ideas?
i'm stuck,i don't know what to buy and i don't have the money to either!

well -Jasper well done for joining the mafia...i havn't yet, suppose i might aswell.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

wow, lots of people gtom England on one page :lol: and I'm all by my lonesome here :cry:

anyway :] I'm about to watch The DaVinci Code because I haven't seen it in a while...

I'm FINALLY uploading pictures to Facebook (and my computer, lol) yeah... it's been a while. I might post one or two on here, if I have some good ones *shrugs* I doubt I have any good ones though lol

and to live up to my reputation..... Mary went to be early last night!!!!! (11:45pm) insanity.

I'm up to page185 in Phury's book now. and we;ve got another BDB recruit on our hands!! one of my friends from the DT, so now I'm not the newb anymore! :lol:
oh speaking of BDB.. Shel! you and I must have our V discussion ;] ...when you get home from school

I love not having school this week. :D

I'm off for now, but I'll probably be lurking...BEWARE! *poof*
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Hi Sam:) Upload some pics!

So I'm almost finished with Extras.(Beat ya Maddy-la.)
It's so good. Almost as good as a certain other book.

Ayan - I hope it's not pink eye! That hurts so bad. Sorry I brought it up.

Um. . . somebody told me about these really good books, I wanted to check them out, I forgot what they're called. I'll edit with the name in a min. Has anybody read: Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson
Last edited by threethings on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

love_is_noise: gifts from the heart are the best! You could cook. Nothing like a batch of brownies for your birthday. Yummy.

My hands are really cold right now. I mean really cold. I caused a friend's hand to cramp up because it was too cold while he held mine. :? Maybe I'm turning into a vampire 8-) . But I think I would know; all that burning pain and what not.

A.H.: sorry for your eye troubles. I'm a total wimp when it comes to something wrong with my eye. I get an eyelash in there and it feels like shrapnel... shrapnel, that's a cool word - kind of violent though, huh?

I should probably make my bed. I can't reach my lemonade. :( I don't have any papers to write; today at least. I just wrote toady :lol: I want M&Ms... Mmmm.

Lucky duckies with Spring Break this week. I wish. But then again, I just got back. Oh well, just a few more weeks... I think.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Lacuna Scion
problem is my sister amkes better brwonies than i do so theres not much point in memaking her any
i could do some for sophie though.

i
ll probably just get sam some more shade glasses
he has the best glasses ever
http://www.shutter-shades.us/wp-content ... 07lg-1.jpg
he has loads of these and in multi colour
they are ace!

i might get him some heart shaped ones...or a new hat

Lacuna Scion my mum is like that about eyes she can't go anywhere neer them..lol it just reminded me of friends, racheal can't hendle things neer her eyes either....

i'm on my half term holiday at the mo,only for a week tho.. easter holls in like 5 weeks or something, they are for 2 YAY