Randomness ~ The 11th

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Hey there, everyone!

Its Friday!!! (Yes!) :]

I'm going shopping tomorrow. It's going to be awesome. If only I could take Alice with me....

My best friend and I are going to a concert on Saturday, and then she is sleeping over, which will be cool. :]

My iPOD died, so I am very pissed right now....My mom said that I can't get a new one right now because "We are in a financial crisis" Pshhh, what crisis? (That was sarcasm; I'm not that out of touch with the world.) ;]

On the bright side, the weather today was marvelous; about 72 degrees. It was nice and sunny. To think that just last weekend it was snowing. Well, that's Alabama weather for you...

I can't wait until the Twilight DVD comes out. My said best friend and I are going to the premere party at Books-A-Million. We're going to make fun of the screaming fan girls. (That is if we can keep control of not morphing into fan girls ourselves...)

So that is all of my randomness for now... :]
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I ner get PMs any ore :[
none of my old friends are on.
I never get hugs anymore.

UGh i hate my school. all the guys mean girl gossip it sucks.
I have nothing to do to day.
My friend was murdered a couple years ago on this day.
I lost my phone and my mom said i couldn't go anywhere till i find it and i looked everywhere.
ial life is over because of that.

ummm...
I'm pissed off today.
bored.
idk
JOIN THE PACK!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Omg, what happened to Randomness? It's completely dead. And this thread has been going since Jan 30th. How is that possible? Haha..it used to last like 3 days. lol

So I was watching the Soup and Ashley Greene was on. She's so cute. lol

I'm so annoyed. I hate apartments. Our neighbors are sooo rude. They are always having like parties on the weekend. And this is an older lady with a teenage son. So she lets her son have friends over with parties all the time. And our parking lot is small..and its supposed to be tenants only..but all those stupid friends of that kid are always here and theres no room for the people who live here to park. I'm so glad I have less then 2 months left here. Even though were I'm going will be weird.

Anyways..sorry for ranting..I'm just sick stupid people. Bleh.

I was just wondering where everyone went? I guess it is Friday night..lol I'm just lame.
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey All!

Look who's posting again! It's me, haha. Wow, it seems that I'm posting here more
then I have been in the EDC (shocker, I know).

It's almost 3 am here and I'm still wide awake yet I'm butt tired. Sometimes it sucks being a night owl.
I just watched the finale for ABDC for the third time and I'm glad Quest Crew won.
I did like the Beat Freaks too, it would have been nice to have an all girl crew win.
For those who watch So You Think You Can Dance, did you notice that a couple of the Quest crew guys
were on there (Dominic/DTrix-Season 3 and Hawk-Season 3)?
Both of them made it to the final 4 of their season. Oh Well, they are great dancers!
May favorite crew was Stryker's All Stars. If you ever have the chance to see a step show, do it!

Shel and Deven - I hope that you guys feel better. I'm sorry that you aren't feeling well. Luv Ya!
Chloe - haven't talked to you in forever. Hope all is good and yes I've been sucked in by YoVille (thanks to Lynz and Kym).

Oh, I started The Host tonight. I haven't gotten far but it's pretty good so far.

Well, I think I've rambled on enough. So, I bid you all Farewell and Good Night!

Luv To All!

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi Randies

I havent posted on here for sooo long
I'm trying to get ready to go into work but the lex is most distracting.
me and my friend had a really good night in last night we ordered pizza and watched cheesy girly movies.
It was lotsa fun.
I dont know what to read next maybe the first morganville vamp book? hmmm
I also really want to read evernight it sounds good

Right I better go
bye guys!
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies!

Randomness:
I'm getting a new bag this weekend, my old beloved one broke.
My lips are really dry, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
I need to dry my hair.

Logan, fine - I am Barack Obama and you are Log. *truce*

DramaPrincezz013, sorry about your iPod. Are you really sure it's dead?

~Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

morning/evening/afternoon

1.i really hate it if i get a writer's block! hahaha
2.yay! i was able to find peeps who'll help me edit my story!
3.jackson rathbone has a happy dance.
4.i just created a fb account.
5.JOF site temp closed... :(
6.all peeps who i used to pm.. where are you.. :(
7.my head aches
8.i only had 4 hrs of sleep
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

hey guys.

Today I am busy with 2 b day parties!

haha for Drama we had to make a movie trailer and my friends and I decided to tape it. And in the movie there is this girl on this guys back so I went on my friends back while she dressed up as a guy. Then we made a spoof trailer and we ran down a hill while I was on her back and we fell and her face like slid along the grass and she had grass stains on her face. It was hilarious!

I like peeded my pants watching! ahha!

anway yeah. I am reading the second Vam,pire Academy book.

Does Lynz even come on anymore?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Ninna makes a post to push randomness closer to the 12th thread...

Hello lovely randomnessers... oh, my bad... Randies.... :oops:

I keep freezing, no matter how many sweaters I wear. It's freaking insane. I look like the Micheline man for crying out loud, and since we have around 70 degrees at the workplace, I know it's just me...

I really, really miss Lynz, Lily and Misty.

My beta finally got to editing the chapters I sent to her 3 weeks ago... It seemed to give her the go when I told her I had wrote a lemon and let someone else beta it.

I have succeeded in ignoring my friend A so much that she does not feel an urge to talk to me every time she sees me on msn anymore. WO-freaking-HOOOO!!!

I've found out that many of those I chatted on FB chat had msn, I = HAPPY!!!
seriously, if there's an alternative, I would never use FB chat again.

D's got a job. He's currently at a ferry trafficking between here, Turku and Stockholm. He's been on since Wednesday and comes home on Wednesday. We both hope they want him back, since this is a trial period. If he gets it, he'll work one week, have one week off and so on...

I really need to clean up my apartment, but I have been so exhausted going on 2 weeks now, and actually just fell asleep for 1½ hours... It's hard to get stuff done when you sleep. Now I need to fix my dinner (it's past half past 7PM) and after that it will be too late to start making a lot of noise, would disturb the neighbors...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Shannon-- I KNOW!!!! Thats what i said when i saw them in ABDC...i instantly liked them because i knew them from a past season of So you Think you Can Dance. I mean, the one with the fro-howky-sorta..hair (haha) and the other asian one with the funky side-braid.

Mary and I have been discussing subject 742380442385 for a while now and have come to the conclusion that he's hopeless. :roll: <3 ya Mare-bears!

Deven-- lol. Its actually sorta funny that you're welcoming me to randomness even though i've been a regular since numero 8..(i think..or was it 9) I forgot exactly but that just proves a point...I have been a bad regular and deserve to get spanked. :? ...haha..Oh and im assumning you're a guy??...(crossing fingers or i'll be embarrassed for assuming wrong) :mrgreen:

Where's Shel?? I wanna have some longgg convo's with her :!:

Im thinking about finally getting an account in CrackBook...? :lol:

Hi Chloe!
Last edited by Ohs0sexyBella<3 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]