Randomness ~ The 11th

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by A.H »

Lots of people from England here now. I love it!! We don't bite Sam :lol:

Love is Noise- Sorry about your eye! and a belated welcome to randomness! :D

Chloe- It's alright. I hope not too. You mentioned that and so did Mary and I was sort of freaking out at one point but it's ok!

I didn't manage to make it to the doctors, grr! To cut a long story short, we kept calling in and the lines were busy and closed at 6. The receptionist are way rude too.

Jenni- I'm sure you could buy a house with 2 quid.. one made out of penny sweets :lol:

I'll be baaccck.. *says in a creepy voice*
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Ayan~ sure, you say that now...... let's see what happens when you're "baaaaaaaack" lol

I'm REALLY going ot watch my movie now.. I swear.. I keep getting interrupted!

I called Chloe 'Maddy' before. Shame on me. :[ I think Maddy used to/has a banner similar to that and that's what threw me off, but that's NO excuse! :cry:

So, now that I've started posting on the Teenagers thread: 1) I feel sort of old because I know most of you are younger than me; 2) I'm going to be posting like crazy again.. *uh oh*

Where is my sis?
And my twin?!
And my Kymmie!!

And why is it so dark......there are no lights on, but it;s only 2:50...
*shrugs*
I'll be lurking. Sort of. ;]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi again,

The people who I was meant to be babysitting for phoned in and said that one of them was ill, so they're not going out today. I guess that's okay - they didn't give much notice though.

Ayan, there was this house that someone bought for £1, it was in really bad condition though - they sold it and made a big profit. I shall spend me ha'penny wisely. Hope you do make it to the doctors at some point. :lol:

Love_is_noise - I love the glasses, aren't they like the ones Kanye West wore for something?

Sam, post some pics on here!

- Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Sam! - we definitely need to have our Vishous discussion soon, like whnever I haed over to FB. and I need to post in the teen thread. I promised someone I would, I forget who though, either Maddy or Chloe. I'm pretty sure Chloe... now I'm rambling, but I know you love me, so I'm sure you don't mind ;) talk to you on FB <3

alrighty I need to go pee
*runs off to the bathroom*

okay, soo today, was the same as every other day. Boring.
I was reading in class, as usual, and I started crying because, well, it was a really sad part. and this girl, who I'm not quiet fond of, she's a little annoying, anyways... she was like 'Are you crying over a book?'
Me: 'Yes, And what's it to you?'
Her: 'It's just a book, why are you crying?'
Me: ' :shock: :cry: it's NOT just a book!'
Her: *to my friend S* 'She's crying over a book...'
S: 'You've never seen her cry over a book before?? Where in the world have you been?!?!'
Her: 'Oh... nevermind.. still can't believe she's crying over a stupid book...'
Me and S: Ohh. No. She. Didn't. *looks at each other* *busts out laughing*
Me: *to S* Anyways...where are you in the boo-?' *I let her borrow the Hunger Games.*
S: :( Rue... just...
Me: OHH! I hate that part!... :cry: '

hahah, yeah... me and my friends tend to change subjects out of nowhere, we confuse other people, because we'll be talking about one thing and it will make sense, but to others they'll be like 'wait? they changed the subject? What are they talking about now?'

Hey! to everyone :]

Okay.. I have a few PMs to attend to.
I'll be lurking, I'm sure ;)
<333
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

*rushes in*

A.H & Jenni- Thanks Im feeling a bit better now :)

Ahh yes there are a lot of brits on this thread. It's ok were lots of fun although we do say strange things like loo and ill and other things like that.

Shel- your post really made me laugh Im the same with my friends!

Randomness- I want to watch gossip girl buttt I want to read as well and be on the lex why have I got so many addictions?

Ahh I need the ''loo'' :lol:
laters
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hi Randomnessers!

Sammy and Ayan! Hi!

Ayan... I saw your post on the TPAM thread... I CAN handle teasing! *runs off crying*

Sammy: You joined the Teen thread? I missed it!

Have you ever felt like you need to sneeze, but you can't? I've felt like that all day! Grrr... So much head pressure...

I'm hungry, I haven't eaten today. *pops some popcorn* Mmmm... all better!

I can't wait until the 27th!!!!! I know Chloe can't either!

Very short post...

Love you all!

<3333

P.S. Heath Ledger is amazing.
List, Gnat ♥
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Natallie- HEY! See, way to prove my point haha. I do it out of love!

Sam- I'm baaack and not biting.. well yet anyways :P

Jen- Really? I have £1 [yay it works now hehe but i'm on my laptop so that's why] so maybe I can invest in property to eh?

Jessica-Louise- You're very welcome. You can just call me Ayan if you wish. Everyone else too. I don't like my username, i was feeling very unimaginative I guess.

Shel- That conversation between you and your friends was funny.

I always need the loo when i'm posting on random.. weird..

Off to post on the teen thread.. there's probably been pages of post whilst i was typing them. It's like old school randomness over there noo.. did i just say old school?..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

-Jasper i think they could be something kanye west wore..i could imagine sam getting inspirations from him....

Ayan i think property would be a great place to invest the £1..if i had that much i would...with the credit crunch at the moment prices are falling rappidly....i nearly bought a helicopter for 50p today, <--O.K that was a lie...did i fool you?
A.H wrote: I always need the loo when i'm posting on random.. weird..
^ that is very weird because i need the loo as i'm typing this...
i also want to read...and sleep..and eat...in fact, i am most uncontent at themoment...
:( ........ :lol: <--wow, i just realised how unrealistic these guy are!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

I feel like dancing!
and so I shall!
*dances*
Ok it wasn't real dancing for I am sitting in a chair but I waved my arms..! :lol:

I know what song I am imaginarily dancing too - Tie Me Up With Jackets by Fight Like Apes
Seriously I command you to go Youtube them or something! its such a cool song.. :mrgreen:

Creepiest thing happened to me today - was going with brother and mother dear to the hospital as brother had broken his finger in a rugby match, mom wants him to not play, dad has trophies for the sport and him and brother love to discus tactics.. The boy has a permanant limp and is constantly injured due ot it,, Anyway! Right well there we were driving along and my eye went insane! It was like I was rolling my eye around only I wasn't and it wasn't moving, everything was like waving the movement was like really fluid, I closed my eyes and then stared at them in the mirror. I was silently freaking out as mom was on the phone, she got off and I like whispered 'My visions gone blurry' she thought I was getting a migraine or something.. Anyway spent rest of the day freaking out, waiting for it to happen again and thinking up illneses for which that is a symtom..
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Jenni~ ok, I shall post pictures... can't promise they'll be good... Haha

Shel~ this discussion was too hyped up, methinks. and neither of us ahs anything to say. le sigh

Mary~ ...is napping. I like making updates for her. Hahah. No idea why. *shrugs*

Nat~ 'sok, you see me there now, so it's all good :]

Ayan~ it's the "yet" that scares me, m'dear!

So my birthday is going to be a disaster! Tati and David are taking me out to dinner..but they were going to take me on the 28th (which I did not remember) so now my family is coming over that day for cake, so now we can't go out until March 7th. LAME. so.. MAYBE... Tati and Fior will come over on Friday to hang out and eat cake..or something. NOT COOL. Tati has gotten, like, 6 parties in the last 2 years (not exaggerating) and I got jack. this is unfair! haha. so whatever. I should probably start doing some homework. but y'know.. not fun. all that jazz. heh.

so..pictures? hmm.
next to the ski slope that i didn't go on
back when I was cute. :P
my eye..ignore the ugly zits and the unplcuked eyebrow :lol:
my lovely self before i partied it up on friday (by "partied it up" i mean had dinner by my grandma's with my best guy friend lol)

CaughtMyself426~ welcome to random! and that's a stragne story!! hope your eye's ok now!!!!!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3