Randomness ~ The 11th

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hi My loves!

I'm feeling soo much better, it could be becasue my brother isn't home, but still, I've had a good day so far :]

SAMANTHA!!! - I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! One of our two favorite men... er males ;) but still he is definitely enough! Rhage <3 I'm about to FB you, about where I am in The Host, which I haen't gotten far becasue of church this morning...

Chloe - Those cupcakes look awsome! and that's a pretty necklace you all made.

So yesterday, I started my research paper. I got the title on the page and that's it.
I should work on it today, but I want to finish The host today. I don't have much left...
only 200 pages.. that's not much..

I'm watching Monk right now, it's a marathon.
I love Monk and Psych.

Alrighty, I'll be lurking if you want to PM me...
Love you all
<33

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

oooooh, i got full-named! that means business! =P
well, ROCHELLE, i read and replied to you FB msg, and I'm waiting to hear what you have to say about the part right after the part you just read.. i foresee yelling...
i'm glad you like my banner! i decided to add pictures ;]

wow, Chuck E Cheese commercials teach kids how to manipulate their parents. that's nice..

i watched psych from last night. it was awesome. i started watching season 3 of dexter which i missed. but i only watched 1 episode (we only have dvr in the living room and i wanted to be in my room)

so now i put on Phil of the Future which i really don't want to watch but there's nothing on. and i like Ricky Ullman
uhmm, maybe I should watch a movie? but i don't know what movie...
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ohh im not used to people calling shel by her full name i had to think of who you were talkin bout

okay i bought right round by flo rida.. i love it!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnksXY_U9Q4

it is amazing i had fish for lunch it was yummy it was breaded and the bread was garli=c and herb flavoured yumm!! hahah... im just on my fdaily round of the site.. amazed by how high my post count it getting... i remeber when i used to want to be like sam and have digits like that hahahah
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hola Randies!

Hello Shel, Sam, Deven and Logan :)

I am soooo tired!! I spent most of my day at my friends house. We did some karoake and watched white chicks haha. It never gets old. I am the master of ruining songs :P.

Oh I finally so the cadbury advert on tv! I hadn't seen it till literally everyone was going on about it and here it is--Cadbury Eyebrows

My friend showed me a text she got saying, Chris Brown said to Rihanna, let me take you down, so she told him to shut up and drive and accused him of being unfaithul he beat her from wall to wall. I shouldn't laugh but yeah..

I want to goo sleep but probably won't..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

ayan- there is something seriously disturbing about that video...lol

shel- how is the host coming...whats happening!

im eating some goldfish...i dont really like them though so i think i am done....yeah..hmmm...lol

im listening to this new band that is so fantastic! pierce the veil...i love it!

oh..i see i have a pm...im gonna go check that...its probably ayan...or allie..hehe...ill shall be lurking!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict

samajama

Post by samajama »

DunnerheartsTwilight wrote:it is amazing i had fish for lunch it was yummy it was breaded and the bread was garli=c and herb flavoured yumm!! hahah... im just on my fdaily round of the site.. amazed by how high my post count it getting... i remeber when i used to want to be like sam and have digits like that hahahah
Logan, you post way to fricken much. lol
i did that for a while, just post a million times a day (hence my insane number of pots) then i stopped caring, and posted like once a day on random. which is how everyone caught up to me lol. although i'm still shocked Naureen passed me!!! i'm kind of sad really. and the word digits = :lol:

so i should rad Phury... but it's Phury...so you know...
Shel and I are having heated Host discussions :]

i'm texting my ex-best friend. which is odd. but whatever.
i have Sweethearts that my grandma got me. they;re "large".. it's weird.

i don't know if i like my new banner..... :?

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Hola Randies!

Ayan! That eyebrow video was the weirdest eyebrow-related thing I've ever seen...

Whoa Sammy, the guy in your banner = Mega hottie... wow.

I went sledding today. Well, I watched while a few of my friends sledded and I just stood there and laughed. It was great.

My friend can lick her elbow.

Gah, I feel horrible. I always do! :roll: Seriously, I think my immune system is broken.

Wow, short post...

I will be around!!

<33

edit: Did anyone else (other than Chloe) see the Jonas Brothers on Saturday Night Live last night??
List, Gnat ♥

samajama

Post by samajama »

Nat~ that's Jason Lewis. he is indeed yummy. haha. since y'all seem ot like my banner, i guess i won't change it for now :P and i didn't see them on SNL..because I never watch SNL... haha :oops:
at least, very rarely. *shrugs*

mary says "pop" instead of "soda" and that makes me giggle. :lol: but now i'm used to it, so i don't giggle anymore :roll:

i'm attempting a crossword puzzle...and failing miserably. this is why i don't do them. le sigh.

i might go read phury.. but i want to be online so i can talk to Shel about the host!!!! :D

i got The Great Gatsby for a valentines day present ;) so i'm going to reread it soon. perhaps when the juniors need to read it, I'll reread it so i can discuss :P (wow, I'm a nerd..)

i <3 James Gatz :] aka Jay Gatsby and OMG MARY, is that where the whole Jay/James thing came from!?! haha

edit- why did i use so many smilies?

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

RANDOMNESS! I've decided that I'm going to try and stop in here on a regular basis, at least once a day. So get used to me :lol: Besides all you Regulars have such funny things to say :lol: It makes me happy when I'm down.

I still haven't seen that Cadbury eyebrows advert. I'll probably click you, A.H., after this because everyone I know is talking about it and I just smile and nod. :)

Today I did my laundry ergo I have clothes to wear tomorrow! *dances*. Can you believe my classes are still going on tomorrow? It's Presidents Day; we didn't even have Columbus Day off either. That's almost un-American! We don't even get Catholic holidays off - I go to a CATHOLIC college. What's the deal? Well I'm skipping out on Ash Wednesday at any rate; I'm just a rebel like that.

I've never been able to stay with one specific signature but I think I might be set with this one. It's basic, tells the TW world where I stand and has a rotation of music that I change daily based on random shuffling of my iTunes. I think I can live with this for a little while. Can you tell I'm no decision maker :roll:

In order to broaden my Spanish learning curve a bit. I decided to watch HP SS in spanish with spanish subtitles. You should all try it. The way Hagrid says "Voldemort" in the Leaky Cauldron is hilarious! I literally ROFL-ed. Then I turned it off because I realized they take some heavy liberties with translations. I wonder if it's the same with all movies and all languages? People around the world could be seeing practically different movies then we are :shock:

WhenTheSunGoesDown that poem was so touching. It was really good :cry:

ALSO: Never eat SPAM. Just trust me on this one 8-)
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all.

So I forget if I posted last night. Well yesterday I was at my cousin's wedding. Sadly to say, it was sort of lame. They threw it together in like 5 months...they should have given themselves a few more months. The food wasn't the best, and the set up of the reception was off. The waitress's and waiters were rude and they had free beer but you had to pay for the soda. They weren't thinking of the little kids that were running around. My cousin's new wife has a daughter herself. But it was cute during the ceremony my cousin had written a vow for her daughter saying he'd love her as if he were her father and take care of her. I think shes only 3 or so, so she didnt quite understand it all..but it was so cute. I got teary-eyed.

So anyways..I had today off. Me and the boyfriend just kind of sat around and did laundry and went to Wal Mart and Applebees. Whoohoo.

Now I'm bored. I guess I could read some Phury. I haven't gotten very far.

Well..I'll be around I guess..Laters
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)