Randomness ~ The 11th

DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Re: Randomness ~ The 11th

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

i have been on here for like 6 hours and my rank has gone up 4 or 5 times an i hate my neww one soo i need to

get 100 more posts cause i dont no what tantalizing men is.... pooo ohhh and im gettin a crazy certificate from

the teenager thread cause i am insane to day cause i had chocolate!! muahahaha and in the wishing thread i

keep killing people hahah ahahahaha i cant stop laughing i should go to the doctors!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Lacuna Scion - Welcome to Randomness.. officially I guess :) I think you know already, but I'm Shel. *Waves like a maniac*

Whenever I say the word 'maniac' I think of that one song... hold on left me find a link.. *goes to youtube*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x1K5UH2nek

anyways...
I'm watching the NBA All-Star Games again tonight.
East is down by 4. 50/54 right now. I want the East to Win!
I was surprised last night that Nate Robinson won the slam dunk contest. I thought fo'show D. Howard would win, I mean the man got perfect 10's for every dunk he made. But then again Robinson is sick with his tricks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA3SkmCDRgA

I got to talk to Lily today! That was nice, I haven't talked to her in a while.
And of course I was talking to Sam most of the day, and Chloe a lot too.
I think I might PM Chloe back after I take my shower.

Love you all very much!
<333
ohh it's 58/62 now. East is still losing :/
I'l be back loves :P

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

sam..i say pop...i think its weird you say soda..thats like...idk...weird..i dont think i have ever said soda..lol

shel-stop watching sports and finish the host!

im gonna go read some more of zareks book

i made cupcakes today with my small group at chruch and then we delivered them to the guys small group..its cool

and then...small group skirmish is coming up so we were plannin gour thing for wednesday..our theme is gonna be JUNGLE FEVER! and our entrance is gonna be me walking to the front in my animal print outfit..lol...and the lip syncing to the lion kind theme song while everyone else comes in and makes animals noises and then i hold up my bible wrapped in fake fur wearing animal ears..lol! and everyone else like bows and makes their noises louder...thats all we got so far..lol..isnt it awesome!!!!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

it's time i posted. i have been a bad randie.
(randy???)

so i'm avoiding writing a paper, as per usual. sadly everyone has gone off the lex. on the bright side, lynz is talking to me on facebook and sam is texting me so huzzah!!! anyway, i'm supposed to be writing a summary for lit theory but i swear, this class will be the death of me.

at one, i will start to write again. i already have a page.....which was about 15 pages of the 50 i need to summarize. blah.

i think what i'll do is just challenge myself to summarize each section of the chapter into like two sentences. then i will be done in no time! right? right..... :roll: :lol:
good thing i have no idea what i'm talking about. that shouldn't matter.....i mean, as long as my teacher thinks i know what i'm talking about.
which he probably won't...... :?
oh well. i'm tired.

um so my weekend was pretty good!! i went to the cheesecake factory for the first time on friday. they have delicious food!! and the cheesecake is fan-freaking-tastic. not even kidding you. i had chocolate cake cheesecake and i nearly died. DIED.
well, that might be a little dramatic. but it was really good.
then saturday my besties tori and mara came over here and we hung out and watched movies and ate food and such. that was a lot of ands. run-on sentence, anyone? well we actually only watched one movie--serendipity--and then episodes of buffy. it was still a very enjoyable valentine's day :D

now i'm here......not doing my work. golly. why do i always do this to myself? i should really try to do things before the last minute. problem is that never works!! i'm physically incapable of not procrastinating. it's a curse, really...... :mrgreen:

okay okay. i guess i'll go work or something. ::grumbles::
EDIT: i have finished my paper, for those of you who were momentarily concerned about me as you were reading my post. it's okay--i have survived. :D

bye my lovelies!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Hello Randies!

Mary_ bad randy? that word makes me think you"re saying horny

My keyboard is being a bit retarded! EveRYthing is coming out funnily>

I don't say pop or soda. I say fizzy drink, yeah i really like to complicate things :lol:.

Nat & Deven- It is a bit disturbing, my friend says the girl looks like a hamster. All cadbury ads in general are funny like the gorilla one. there this one and this one.

Lacuna Scion- Welcome to Randomness!

I'm having a stress-athon over my college applications. I still haven't got a letter back from my first choice and I heard that if you have your 2nd choice back, which I have then your first choice has rejected which turned out to not be true because you get both your first and second choice, it's if you get your third that you assume the others have rejected you. I reaaalllly hope i get at least an inteview for my first choice!! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for that.

I've got a huge headache. Off to find paracetemol!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Good Morning Randies :)

So, I figured out yesterday, that it is VERY difficult to read while you're having multiple conversations at once.
I read over 100 pages, but I know I can read a LOT more than that in one day. But I don't mind. I love talking to you all.

I hope that Mary was able to get up early and read her homework. We were talking most of the night, which I liked. I talked to her and Sam mostly, but i think Sam fell asleep on me...

Anyways, I really need to work on my research paper, which is about the Berlin Wall, Mary, I looked it up...
I doubt I'll do much though, I'll probably just get research and then write it during the week.

Okay Lynz! I miss you <3
You haven't posted in a while :(

Hey Shannon :] I haven't talked to you in a while, I miss you too <3

I say soda, by the way...

Okay, I need some food soon
Love you all
<333

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

hey randies!!!

I havent been posting as much as i should, but i really to Lurk and i lurk A LOT.

things are pretty crazy.. so between Real life, and my Virtual life.. i am a BUSY GIRL

Shel~ i misses you too!

Deven how are you>? how is DH coming along?

I finished my last DH book the other night, i am sad that i am done until OCt/NOV for that series.
I spent 150+ bucks on more books including
Midnight breed
P/C series
Lords of Avalon
and
Lords of the Underworld or maybe its Lords of the Immortal
and i got 3 books with the short stories in them by SK for DH and stuff.

i broke my lap top yesterday.. my new one. good thing i bought insurance and just got a replacement!

OH! i am going to new orleans this weekend! woot! its gonna be so much fun!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus

maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OH NO!
I woke up and I couldn't talk. My throat is like dead. :cry: :cry:

Ayan- good luck on your applications.

Okay everyoe says something different so I am just going to say Sodapop... hehe Chloe!

Anyway I have to do this writing assignment thta I forgot about all weekend and it is due on Wednesday so... Erg...

I am so excited fo Catching Fire, the secong Hunger Games books. I saw the cover!!!! It is SWEET!

haha and my frined just finished it and she is sending me messages spazzing about the Peeta thingy... hehe Shel and Chloe!

I am eating one of those sore throat things and it taste weird... I am really scared because I want to got to school on Tuesday so I want to get better...

WHAT!?!?!??!?! I slept 13 and a half hours....

Hey Lynz^
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Woot! Yay for avoiding massive papers. I see I'm not the only one *waves*

Thanks for the welcomes Shel *waves back like a maniac* When I clicked you're link I was actually totally expecting this because that's what my brain comes up with when someone says 'maniac'.

I say soda. Just casting my vote... Randy v. Randie? Hm. Well, when someone says "randie(y)" I think Austin Powers. Maybe we should differentiate :lol:

A.H. thanks for the welcomes! Don't stress too much over the apps. Que sera sera. There isn't anything you can do about it at this rate. And once I accepted that, life got easier. Maybe you'll meet your vampire soul mate and you wont need to go to college :lol: That would be pretty righteous.

maddy<3twilight boil cough drops and honey. It's vaguely disgusting but it works like a charm!

I now have to go and completely make up a whole paper. Now that's the norm for me, but usually I have some kind of opinion or clue on the matter beforehand. Not so. Plus, my profs assign obscure books that have nothing in the way of Spark Note-ability. :x
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind

metro_girl0
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by metro_girl0 »

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I have a really bad case of Hives, which is an allergic reaction. I couldn't even go to school today, they're so bad. I have so many of them on my face, not cool! It's so uncomfortable because they itch, and I have them everywhere. I look so bad. We're not even sure what I'm allergic too.
And I just broke up with my boyfriend, which isn't that cool because I felt so bad, I just didn't feel the same way I used to about him. It just got to the point where, I didn't even like him anymore. I know that sounds bad, but I didn't mean to hurt anyone. He currently hates me, as does his family. The worst part is, his sister is my best friend, but she says that she's still my friend.
I just didn't like him as much anymore, and we had been dating for 3 monthes, and didn't know anything about eachother. He goes to a different school too, so I never got to see him. And my parents couldn't know, because they don't allow me to date, so I had to keep it a secret, and I'm not so good at that. But anyways, yeah, so I'm not having the best weekend. But oh well. He'll stop hating me eventually, I hope. I didn't mean to hurt anyone, I just thought it was better to tell him that have him keep believing that I still really liked him. Does that make sense? Does this make me a bad person? I seriously need advice.
These hives are really bad and annoying, they have to go away soon, because if they don't my throat could close up, and I'd have to go to the doctors. Not cool.
I started my character sheets for my novel a few days ago and I am excited about it. Someday I hope to become a great writer. Maybe, it'll happen, eventually.
Well, I have to go, talk to ya'll later.

Allie
Image Image Image
E<3B Team E!