The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

somethingblue
The Godmother

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by somethingblue »

Ouisa wrote:Blue just asked me to spice things up in here. Since I have no idea what that could possibly mean

here are Red Hot Cupcakes and Chili Chocolate cupcakes.

That's what you meant right Blue? Image
You know what, Ouisa, those are perfect! Anything RED HOT is all good to me, don't ya know?! Of course, anything with icing is just all yummy-goodness. If it makes you feel better to think I was actually referring to cupcakes, dahling, then you go for it. :twisted:
Toyotapapa wrote:I'd have to say no to the question regarding "reading the other's thoughts". I don't need my wife knowing that I'm fantasizing about a baking with 2 of her. It's because I love her so much that just 1 of her is not enough! :)
Riiiiight, T-Pa, that's how it usually works for male bakers. They are thinking of two of the same female baker....... ;)
Dont_Call_Me_Nessie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dont_Call_Me_Nessie »

Let's face it. We all know someone who has zero ability to edit his/her thoughts. We call these people many things, the most G-rated of which is "obnoxious." Do you really want to get in the kitchen and bake with someone you consider obnoxious? They might tell you they don't like your recipe for cupcakes.

So, all you bakers out there... use your mouth to communicate with your baking buddy. And. if you have to, you could even talk.
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

You know I love you blue!

So how many of y'all read Sookie Stackhouse? Because this discussion is straight out of those books (and the yummy yummy HBO show). Sookie's a telepath and as she demonstrates so well on Episode 2, hearing your potential baking partner's minds is down right horrible.
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

Alright so I guess I am strange buy I never think about anyone else other than my wife while baking. Maybe we have not been together long enough, but she is all I really need. :D We never get stuck in the same routine we are way to adventurous we actually have a list of places we would like to Bake a few have extra checks and some may get us arrested.

Oh I could go really low right now as a very naughty baking question just came into my mind.... :oops: I think even the gutter would blush so I will have to hold that one in.

Misfit.

P.S. Audio stream is up and it should work much better now we rolled out several configuration changes right now I am playing a soundtrack to Transformers but that will change in a minute.

http://www.streamingdude.com/MP3Liveplayer.html
*Reading is Sexy*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Ouisa - that is exactly what was running through my head! I've read the series and love it. I'm eagerly awaiting the HBO show.

Also, as I have reminded my hubby, T-Pa, the kitchen is only big enough for two cooks...no assistants, sous-chefs, or dish-boys (or girls). But you are right, either way, it's good that our minds are private, makes sharing on the gutter that much better! :twisted: Since we DGGs need an outlet!

Misfit, I know what you mean, there is a great story I remember due to someone's earlier comment, but I really don't want to get in trouble. Plus I have posted so much here today, I really need to let others join in the play.

*Giving up my seat on the gutter-coaster* (just for a bit tho'!)
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Misfit »

WOW Just found this video RP buzzed for sure but attacked by drunk woman.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1776457518

Enjoy folks,
Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Misfit wrote:WOW Just found this video RP buzzed for sure but attacked by drunk woman.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1776457518

Enjoy folks,
Misfit.
RP is definitely buzzed and that drunk woman definitely had some baking on her mind! But really, who wouldn't want to say that they at least had a 5-second sizzle with Edward?
Alphie
Blame me for everything

Post by Alphie »

I want to know what Misfit's question was. Don't you know by now that these gals will and do discuss all kind of baking techniques?

But I have a question... if you do have a great sou chef to bake with, what does it mean if you decide to go out to eat rather than bake at home? Oh the technicalities of innuendo!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Alphie wrote:I want to know what Misfit's question was. Don't you know by now that these gals will and do discuss all kind of baking techniques?

But I have a question... if you do have a great sou chef to bake with, what does it mean if you decide to go out to eat rather than bake at home? Oh the technicalities of innuendo!
ALPHIE! And YOU thought I was dirty!!!! By the way, we're leaving to go out to eat right now...
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Holy crap! Ren prances away to have a life for a bit and comes back to four pages of baking dirty! And it's mostly Alphie's fault. I'm impressed. Ah, the gutter is, well, back in the gutter. Haha.

So many innuendos... so little time.

First of all, T'PA! Glad to see you back! *Waves*

And, Hooray, Alphie's splashing in the gutter with us!

And lastly, but not least, welcome to the new couple of posters I saw. Don't be shy - jump right on in! (That's what we do. :D)

I'll check out RPattz buzzed later, but I think my favorite Iron Chef ever (even before I had splashdown in the gutter) was "CABBAGE!" (Whoa. So... anyone who's read my fanfiction, there's one about Edward and Bella baking cupcakes, and there's an incident with cabbage, and this recent turn of conversation just threw my entire innocent fluffy fanfiction into a whole new... not so innocent... light. Wow.)

Although, I'll admit, the coconut one would be fun. ...The banana one... too... was... um... ...suggestive. Even for the non-gutterers announcing it. They tried not to laugh, but you could here the snicker-disguised-as-a-cough on occasion. :roll:

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!