The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by Ouisa »

Tamalyn wrote:
Goodnight Elizabeth wrote: I love reading everyone's answers. Ren, thanks for such a great question. This goes up there with: If you met your favorite vampire in a coffeeshop, what would you say/do? Great stuff!
The answer to that question is quite simple.

If I were to see Edward Cullen in a coffeeshop, I would smile at him.... then picture myself naked. LOUDLY.

:twisted:
Which is exactly why our boy is such a prude and doubts poor Bella and her advances so much!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Alright, here's my go at a question...

If you got to be any one of SMs vampires for one day, which one would you choose and why?
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Good question Ashley!
I'd like to be Alice, just so I could experience her powers, feel real cute knowing everything looked good on me and know how what it's like to be more graceful than any dancer.
Or I'd pick Kate, just so I could be with Garrett!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

ashleygill03 wrote:If you got to be any one of SMs vampires for one day, which one would you choose and why?
I'd be a fully grown Renessme...all the Cullens to love and adore me and Jacob to take me home to the kitchen. *Sigh*
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I can't choose just one. I would want to be each of them for different reasons.

Esme, she gets to be motherly and take care of the house and kids, and then gets to have Carlisle in the kitchen all night long.

Rosalie, gets to feel beautiful and like a model (I secretly wanted to be a model when I was younger,lol), and then have Emmett dote on her all the time and again, spend all night in the the kitchen.

Alice, gets to design clothes, wear clothes, be graceful like a dancer, see the future, and then gets to have Jasper all night in the kitchen.

Bella, gets Edward all night in the kitchen.

Renesmee, gets Jacob in the kitchen.

Kate, gets Garrett in the kitchen.

I wouldn't be interested in Tanya who has multiple men, I am more of a one guy kind of lady. I also wouldn't want to be a volturi. I just can't do it.

Nissanmama-great gift from your brother. He knows his sister well!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

ashleygill03 wrote:If you got to be any one of SMs vampires for one day, which one would you choose and why?
Hands Down Bella!!!!
There is NO WAY that I would give up the chance to "bake" with Edward. Nessie would have to spend the day with Jacob or Rose(let them fight over who wins), cause all night just wouldn't be enough. If I only get one day? Then I need the whole 24 hours to "bake" with Edward, new recipes and all!!!!

Love the question ashleygill03.
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

I would want to be Aro. I would spend the whole day running around touching people. It would be fun to collect all their stories. And it would give me countless things to think about during the dull days when I go back to being human me.
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Ouisa, such a high brow answer!

Hmm, one vampire for one day....Ok, Bella. You all knew I would answer that way, as it is Edward luuuuvin' But I thought about being Emmett (NOT because I want to bake with Rosalie, ew, I don't like her) but because he has so much fun! He loves and laughs and is loud and tells hilarious jokes. Yes, if I were to be a male vampire, I would probably want to be Emmett. Also, what fun to have that body! :twisted: :twisted:
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Maybe it's because I already WAS Victoria for a day, but I'd want to be her. Ouisa has such a sensible answer, though. I might also want to be Jasper. I mean, I could run around the school and make *Everyone* oven's ding - even the guys - without even so much as looking anyone.

Yeah, I would really enjoy causing mayhem like that. :twisted:

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

This is a tough one.

Probably Kate because Garrett sounds like fun and I can just picture him in the kitchen. Possibly a grown up Renesmee since she has Jacob.