Black Dagger Brotherhood

fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Post by fanMNM »

Just started the IG tonight....really liked Father Mine. Usually, in a series, you only see a character in their book and then only peripherally in other books, but I so enjoyed seeing Z and Bella again and to see him overcome his past yet again. Knew those tattoos couldn't be removed, but what I do wonder is if he could have them inked over? My husband has had several tattoos turned into tribal art or something else...so do ya'll think Z could try that?

Thank you Naureen!!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i haven't been on here in a while.

but! i saw that there's going to be a signing in crestview hills, ky for lover avenged--holy f! that's RIGHT by me!! haha score. i'm so going.....i might have to explain to my mom about why i need directions but oh well.
goodness. maybe my sister will come with me! her school is right next to that borders.
::is excited::

i don't know what's going on with the discussion....but i think rehv's father was living in the sympath colony and then rehv did kill him....or something? my memory is fuzzy. but wasn't his dad like a "king" of the sympaths because then whatsherface (sorry, i am so bad with names--the scorpion lady) wanted rehv to come back and be a lord....i dunno. i might be making that all up!
and then rehv killed bella's father because he was so terrible to bella and we all know how these males can be a wee bit overprotective.
hence the two star tattoos.
and clearly rehv's mom is keeping some secrets. i'm not sure the glymera would approve of her sympath tryst.

also!! check out the banner. hehe
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Tengo Nubs...I saw your banner on another thread somewhere and commented on how much I love it...very nice! I love JM...and that is quite close to how I pictured him in my head after he'd transitioned...

I'm in the midst of the IG right now...and hmm...a little confused. I read the scenes she posted on her site...the ones where the cellies interact with the Brothers...

I have to say, the one with Rhage and V and the knitting?? hilarious...

But the others kinda threw me...especially the ones with Lassiter and his taking a bullet for Wrath and V saving him and such...where does this fit in??? Threw me for a loop. I know I should go to her site and try to figure it out, but honestly, between this site and all the reading I'm doing (BDB, P/C, DH, and about to start Midnight Breed...) I don't know if I have any time to try and even begin to navigate that complicated site of hers! If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Thank you Naureen!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Tengo - I *HEART* JM!! He's my favorite. LOVE the banner!

Fan - I'm thinking of starting Midnight Breed, too. Sweet! (I'm reading Dream Warrior now).
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

I know this is from a few posts back but i agree with GNE about how the IG's guides best part is the novella. everything else is really cheesy and lame. I am really excited to read DH and I am excited to see where Ward takes us in her next book. I think she needs to cut the spoilers out too.. i think GNE said it. I think its unfair to us readers to read spoilers. I for one do not want to be spoiled. why the heck would i buy the book if i am spoiled ya know?
ok i have said my peace.. lol. havent been here in forever!

-Lily
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

twilight813 wrote:I know this is from a few posts back but i agree with GNE about how the IG's guides best part is the novella. everything else is really cheesy and lame. I am really excited to read DH and I am excited to see where Ward takes us in her next book. I think she needs to cut the spoilers out too.. i think GNE said it. I think its unfair to us readers to read spoilers. I for one do not want to be spoiled. why the heck would i buy the book if i am spoiled ya know?
ok i have said my peace.. lol. havent been here in forever!

-Lily
aye, aye! couldn't have put it better myself, lily :]

(yay! I can finally post on here because I finished reading! :D )

the novella was definitely the bes part of the IG. seeing the Old Language was cool, too, though. based on JR's descriptions..I couldn't really see it, you know? but after the picture, I can visualize it all much better now in context. the acronyms were funny, too. I never knew what SOP meant, lol. (don't look at me like that, I'm not the only one!)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

we are getting CLoser and closer to the release date for Rehv's book! im so excited!

i am making an effort to stay off Yoville and get on Lex more.. I lurk but don't post.

DARN YOU GNE FOR MY YOVILLE ADDICTION!

the novella is amazing.

Zsadist is love
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Congrats on finishing the books samajama. I cant wait til the next book. I def. agree the best part about the IG is reading more about Bella and Z.
So Ive been getting into FanFic again. Anyone ever read The Submissive? Its smut, but its GOOD!!!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

What's the Submissive, Addicted? What type of fanfict....is it Twilight related?

I am eager for Rev's book. Because on the WARDen's site they talk about the Jessica Andersen books, I've requested them from the library. I hope they are good.

The best part of the IG was the novella. I also really enjoyed the dossiers on the Brothers, but I would like to see the same thing done for the shellans. The old language was way cool, but I would have preferred a floor plan and elevations of the mansion.

Lynzeee I'm with you ~ Darn you SUPERTWIN for my Yoville addiction!!! Heck, for my FACEBOOK addiction in general!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ETA: Also, there has been another implication on the site. It could be spoilerish. So highlight below if you want to be potentially spoiled:

The WARDen has implied that Blay and Qhuinn may be each others HEA. It appears that Blay may meet and be with another male. But after some time and heartbreak on Qhuinn's part they do end up together. It might be that the new male tears Blay and Qhuinn apart until Qhuinn can admit his feelings to Blay...I don't know - that is speculation. But I'm keeping my eyes and ears open as I hunt down tidbits on the WARDen's site.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Ooh....I would LOVE for that to be true. Thanks for sharing thatUna.

The Submissive is an OOC E/B story where they are human, late 20's and have come together under, shall I say, personal circumstances. As far as "smut" goes it is rated M for a reason, but the author did very well with the writing and making the whole thing come together. Its completed, but she had SO MANY good replies to it that she is continuing it with The Dominant.
Here is the link if anyone is interested. Everyone that I know that has read it, actually likes it. I myself even try to stay away from OOC smut, but just got hooked on this one :oops: ;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4764216/1/The_Submissive