You know you've read too much Twilight when

cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

cubgirl77 wrote: You actually look for shiny silver volvos when driving.
You're not alone my friend. :lol:

-When every song you listen to somehow relates to Twilight. Most recent one, "Seventeen forever by Metrostation".
See my point?!
- When you add a 1-2 minute Twilight section in your speech about your laugh.
- When you feel like jumping up and down when you talk about Twilight with your friends.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

you meake your secred code word with yoru dad to talk nicer to your mom

dad says "Edward wouldn't do that"...

We may have to cut it down to just Edward... depends how dumb the 30 year old child sounds around her 60 year old parents using secret sode words.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Inarikage
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Inarikage »

When you have a shirt/wristband/piece of jewlery/accessory that says "WWED:What Would Edward Do?"
You gonna make biscuits?
You gonna make BISCUITS?
YOUUU GONNA MAKE BISCUITSSSSS?

...no GIR,
and never...mention biscuits again
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Inarikage wrote:When you have a shirt/wristband/piece of jewlery/accessory that says "WWED:What Would Edward Do?"
Ahahahahaha, LOL!
FilDeCuivre
Settled in Forks

Post by FilDeCuivre »

When you tell your sister that the new Twilight trailer comes out next Thursday and she isn't that much intrested(wants to see the movie because of Cam Gigandet) you tell her that "a person might be on that trailer" and your mother replies: "Oh, I thought there were only polar bears". She didn't have any certain reason to mention polar bears, they were just the first animals she thought of. You laugh because it fits so perfect to the actual topic!

Polar bears = Stephenie told that Bella was going to get eaten by a polar bear in Eclipse :lol:
Somewhere in the near future you will be looking my signature instead of this message.
jReIsTsCiHcIaE
Settled in Forks

Post by jReIsTsCiHcIaE »

...you make Twilight references and even the Fanpires around you don't know what you're talking about.
...you know more about The Books than anyone else you know.
...you try to get everyone you know to read Twilight...and/or tell them they're crazy for not reading/not liking it
...your band director makes fun of you and the other Fanpires in the band for being obsessed with Twilight/Rob Pattinson/etc.
...people just walk away whenever you mention anything Twilight related, b/c they know that they're in for a long rant about it.
...people just wish you would go back to your other obsessions, but you refuse.

I could probably think of a bunch more, but this is all I've got for now.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Inarikage wrote:When you see a public service annoncement about not taking drugs and think
"But Edward approves of heroin so its ok" lol

Typical
Inarikage wrote:When you have a shirt/wristband/piece of jewlery/accessory that says "WWED:What Would Edward Do?"
Yeah but you dont actually have one so :evil: to you! :lol:

When you are looking up information about marie curie for science and find yourself inadvertently browsing a site about an aeronautical university because it had the name Embry on the top of the page in big bold letters!
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by Topaz »

...everything that sparkles is only sparkly because "Edward was here."
...any time you feel warm, you think "Maybe I'm turning into a werewolf."
...you love the fact that you can finally say the Twilight movie is "Next month!!"
...you're out for the evening, and every time your friend leaves your table to order drinks, you send her pg-rated Twilight innuendo texts. Examples include, but are not limited to: "Carlisle just called. He wants to come over and play doctor." and "Edward is reading your thoughts right now."
Signature courtesy of myhopesaresohigh @ Vesperarium.
Avatar by Enough4 @ Vesperarium.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Topaz wrote:...everything that sparkles is only sparkly because "Edward was here."
...any time you feel warm, you think "Maybe I'm turning into a werewolf."
...you love the fact that you can finally say the Twilight movie is "Next month!!"
...you're out for the evening, and every time your friend leaves your table to order drinks, you send her pg-rated Twilight innuendo texts. Examples include, but are not limited to: "Carlisle just called. He wants to come over and play doctor." and "Edward is reading your thoughts right now."

XD that's awesome! Funny, cause i actually randomly text my friend when i'm feeling down or just bored saying names from Twilight such as "EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD" or "JACOB JACOB JACOB" 8-)
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

...when your facebook message is "hangin' out with Edward, Bella and Jacob" becuase.. you always are!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!