You know you've read too much Twilight when

SAA
Settled in Forks

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by SAA »

When you read all the books and want to cry not because its over, but because you now want end Edward in your life.

I have to say I used to HATE the name Edward, now I want to name my first born son after him.
SpunkRansom
Settled in Forks

Post by SpunkRansom »

You know you've read to much Twilight when...

1. When people ask you normal everday questions and you reply with something Twilight related and your friends yell/roll their eyes at you because they dont understand you. (This happens all the time to me, and I'm sure everyone else too.)

2. You make tons of Twilight related answers to your teachers during school.

3. You get excited when there is a new moon or eclipse.

4. You cant stand it when people you dislike strongly in your grade/school or anywhere else start reading Twilight and think they know everything about it when they're on like page 17. Then they consider themselves Twihards even though they dont know what the Lex is or Twilight Tuesdays or anything like that and you repeatedly ask them about things that are happening in the Twilight world and much to your satisfaction they have no idea what your talking about.

5. You attack your friend, who doesnt read Twilight, for saying she loves Cedric/Rob more than you
and you throw handfuls of crushed potato chips and cake in her hair and face until she takes it back.*

6. Your naming your children/pets after the characters in the book.

Sorry they're sucky, but they're all true.

*She didnt get hurt, dont worry. :) I'm not psycho.

#4 happens all the time to me. Eight people in my school just started reading the book and think they're in love with it. Tell me if it happens to you too and if it annoys you. I'm not trying to be mean, its just kinda agitating.
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

When every time the car windows get fogged up or the car roof you write the Team Edward Volvo and crouch over that writting and scream should anyone try to wipe it off....
When your wallpaper on your phone is the Twilight Movie poster
when you've trained your younger sister to say I Hate Jacob at regular intervals
When you attack your favourite magazines website with comments of how they must do a Twilight Issue for us
When you screamed in a shop when paying for a magazine when you noticed it said Robert Pattinson...
when you know the Cullens are out there
when after lending your copy of Twilight to a potential new Twilighter you freak out and feel all odd without your Twilight sitting on its chair in the centre of your Twi Shrine...
SpunkRansom wrote: happens all the time to me. Eight people in my school just started reading the book and think they're in love with it. Tell me if it happens to you too and if it annoys you. I'm not trying to be mean, its just kinda agitating.
omg happened to me too! This girl I read Twilight and I hate the fact that she read it! shes pretending to be all excited about the movie but she so not knowing whats going on there when its out, watched the new trailer, tut tut, and then I was talking about Midnight Sun and she didnt even know about the 12 chapters, shed read the one chapter and thought it was wht I was talking about.., argh i just cringe when she talks about it..! Its not right.....
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

when everytime you go to see a movie you're depressed when the twilight trailer didn't show :lol:

you want to own a volvo with a license plate that says : twilight

you wanna name your kids after the cullens

you quote random things from the books straight out of your head :D

and when
everyday you make a new twilight saga background for your computer, lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

when you're at a store looking at sweaters and find one labeled "Cullen" and want to buy it. Anyway it was nice and cashmere but I didn't buy it. too expensive.

http://www.bluefly.com/Cullen-Sweaters/ ... l/list.fly
afarhat4025
Settled in Forks

Post by afarhat4025 »

You know you've read too much Twilight when every possible conversation can be turned around to something regarding Twilight.

We've done this!! Its almost like the 6 steps to an actor game that use to be played. Just give me a subject and I bet withing 2 minutes we will be talking about twilight.

The other way you know that you've read too much Twilight is when you talk about the characters as though they are real people that you know. "Well Alice said"..........
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

yoyu know you've read too much twilight when...

you have your friend turn to a random page in any of the books and tell you one line, and you can tell them who is saying it, where they are, and what chapter it is in.

when you have to stop and take pictures of a parked volvo.

when you can relate anything to twilight. like, anything. my friends dad, a wood chip, a grocery cart...anything.

when you absolutely die when you get to the movies 5 minutes late and missed the twilight trailer.

when you scream and threaten someone if they say they love robert more than you.

and yes, like above people have said, when someone thinks they know everything about twilight and can't even tell you what the twilight lexicon is, you throw a fit.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

You know you've read to much Twilight when:

-Your friends gang up on you to pry you away from home (what's so strange with over 1 week of isolation, really?)

-You read, and re-read them on your computer because there is still 1 week 'till the books come home and you can read them for real...

-You wake up in the morning and wanna kick your husband out of bed, he's laying in Jake's spot...

-Not even your old favorite books will do...

All above are real, as tragic as it sounds...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

When you see a book with a black cover lying on the back seat of your teachers car and get caught trying to read the back of it to see if its Twilight and then you get in trouble cos it looked like you were trying to break into the car. :?
It wasnt actually Twilight though :( unfortunately
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
LipsForeverSealed
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

Oh dear poor vamp na hEireann!
hmm to much Twilight when you freaked out at your liittle sister because she bought a vampire costume with Fangs! It was hideous and you told her not to dare buy it and when she did you told her she was a disgrace to the name vampire!
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen