You know you've read too much Twilight when

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by mlola619 »

inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:you know you've read too much Twilight when:
1. you honestly can't go one day without thinking about it at LEAST once
2. you break up with your boyfriend because you realize they're nothing like any of your favorite guys in the book... lol (yes, I did do that and we only dated a week... lol) admit it, you can't help but compare every guy you see to the vampires or werewolves... ;) haha :D

haha it's odd- i find myself comparing boys to the Twilight male character everyday, even comparing females to those in the books....*sigh* i heart Twilight :D
I want an Edward/Jacob/Emmett/Jasper/Carlisle
....is that too much to ask? XD
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

mlola619 wrote:
inlovewithmyJasper54 wrote:you know you've read too much Twilight when:
1. you honestly can't go one day without thinking about it at LEAST once
2. you break up with your boyfriend because you realize they're nothing like any of your favorite guys in the book... lol (yes, I did do that and we only dated a week... lol) admit it, you can't help but compare every guy you see to the vampires or werewolves... ;) haha :D

haha it's odd- i find myself comparing boys to the Twilight male character everyday, even comparing females to those in the books....*sigh* i heart Twilight :D
I want an Edward/Jacob/Emmett/Jasper/Carlisle
....is that too much to ask? XD
lol
I want a Jasper/Seth/Edward/Jacob/Emmett/Carlisle/Sam/Garrett haha
now, I doubt I'll find anyone to fill THOSE shoes... lol :lol:
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hehe tell me about it i want a emmett/edward/jasper/carlisle/garrett/ben.... wow im gready... also you know you hav read to much twi(ONCE AGAIN THERE IS NO TO MUCH TWI) you got every girl to read it buy driving them insane... even the ones that swore on the holy bible that they would never read twi ( true life story not joking)
love caomb
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
harmony_624
Wandering Through Town

Post by harmony_624 »

You know that you've read to much Twilight (I agree that you can NEVER read to much Twilight) when...

...you are watching Heros tonight just for the Twilight trailer that's going to pop up somewhere in the show.

...you and your BFF have been counting down for the movie for the past 4 months. (10 days left!!)

...you and your BFF Counted down for BD for 3 months before it came out.

...you look at guys and think wow, you look a little like Edward...

...when you read something that said 'Mike - *pokes Edward* Edward - "Don't poke me beverage!!"' and laughed for 10 minutes.

...when you demand that Seth is the best thing that ever happened to the books.

...when you wish that Emmett was your big brother...and Alice your sister ♥
One word says it all: Twilight

Team Edward - because who really needs a headboard?! ♥

Me without Twilight is like Bella without Edward, and we all know how that played out!

Image<-- Egg(s) are clickable (please click!!)
crazytan786
Settled in Forks

Post by crazytan786 »

You know you've read too much Twilight when...

--Your MSN screen name is "I <3 Twilight" or "TEAM EDWARD I LUFF YUUU" or "HAAH *insert name* HASNT READ BREAKING DAWN" or "OMGOSH I SAW THE TWILIGHT TRAILER IN QUANTUM OF SOLACE TONIGHT WOW!"

-- You constantly text your friend to find out if you've converted her with your adoration for the Saga and non-stop nattering on about how fit Rob is. And force her to read the books. And threaten to tell the boy she likes that she loves him. ;)

-- You spend your lunchbreak watching the trailer on the computer at school with your friends and squeeing non-stop.

-- You go to your teacher and before you can stop yourself you say "OMG Miss, Robert Pattinson is SO HOT!" but then get a detention for disrupting the class with "pointless" ramblings.

-- You organise your birthday party's theme around Twilight. eg, "dress code: dazzling Vampire"

-- Your friend predicts that in the future you will say to your poor boyfriend as he tries to lift the corner of car: "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE A GOOD VAMPIRE! IT'S OVER!" and go away wailing.

What do you mean, I've done them all? :D
♥♥ Βў τнє αẃєѕомє ЈS ♥♥
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

you know you've read too much twilight when your husband actually starts to grasp your obsession.

Sunday morning he came back from a church meeting, i was still sleeping in bed and he bit my neck, obviously that woke me up and he goes " did you think i was edward cullen?"
it was so funny and cute! it made my week!
Last edited by dancrkittycat on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

you know you've read too much twilight when your husband actually starts to grasp your obsession.

Sunday morning he came back from a church meeting, i was still sleeping in bed and he bit my neck, obviously that woke me up and he goes " did you think i was edward cullen?"
it was so funny and cute! it made my week
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

you know you've read the first two books to many times when you start hatin' on the postal service when the two books you ordered online have come yet. And then you love the post office when they arrive.

..... you ordered the box set to get the full colour collectible prints. Yes, I got the box set and said prints.

... you went to Stephenie's website and read Midnight Sun until 4 in the morning, then had dreams after reading them, then get annoyed when your mom tells you to get up for school when you don't have classes.

...someone in your class starts asking you about the movie and the books and you can't stop smiling.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

dancrkittycat wrote:you know you've read too much twilight when your husband actually starts to grasp your obsession.

it was so funny and cute! it made my week!
haha, that is so cute! And hilarious. Lucky you to have a husband that would play along with you in a silly way like that hehe. :)

And you know you've read too much Twilight when...
Every thought through out the day you find some way to link it to Twilight and a character. You're in the car and you hear a song and you instantly think of a character or scene from the books.
You also know when that first dream of Edward happens and you wake up feeling shamefully happy. haha ;)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Your favorite animal, which used to be killer whales, are now wolves and grizzlies.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda