You know you've read too much Twilight when

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by spookybell »

you dream again of vampires... and get annoyed that you can't really remember the dream and try to go back to sleep to continue the dream and it does not work...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

You are teaching a Spanish class, spot a child in the back of the classroom, look at him while he answers your question, his haircut, his smile and suddenly think...Edward must have looked a lot like this when he was 11 :shock: I was shocked by this thought :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

bellacullen51
Settled in Forks

Post by bellacullen51 »

-When your mom doesnt take away ur computer or ur cell phone when you get in trouble...she takes the books.
-And then you cry until she gives em back.
-You growl when people touch the books.
-You relate everything back to the books...EVERYTHING
-You freak out when you see a cullen car
-You smile everytime you see/hear the name Edward
-You hyperventilate when Stephenie compliments your shirt
-You and your Twilight obsessed best friend scream for a half an hour straight when you tell her you get to go to Dallas for the twicon!
-You're going all the way to Dallas for the Twicon
-You use the word 'Ostentatious' at least twice a day

Hahaha

Team Breaking Dawn Was Freaking Awesome So Shut Your Face!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

DarkAngel wrote: 4)you seem to find connections to twilight everywhere-literely everywhere.
5) your mates have all but deserted you bcoz you won't stop talking about twilight
6) you have mindlessly doodled all the quotes on your exersize book and have no more room to write anything subject-related. :D
oh those for sure.

oh and.

you know you've read too much twilight when.. the guys seem so boring compared to Edward.
chach
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chach »

you like sum1 guy name riley bcuz of his name (not y i like him but o well)
you tell every1 with a twilight name they arent cool enuff 4 their name
you suck on a cut to see why edward enjoys it so much
you avoud at all cost any1 with the name james
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

G-Faerie08 wrote:You know you've read too much Twilight when you go to the bookstore to take back a book you just bought with vampires as characters and only read the first couple pages, then realized that the book didn't even compare to Twilight..

This is true..I tried to read a book after I read the Twilight saga and it had vampires in it..After the first chapter or so I practically threw the book and went back to the bookstore the next day. When the girl asked me why I brought the book back I was like, "It just..*exasperated sigh* It wasn't the same.."

The cashier looked at me and nodded. Then she said, "You're a Twilighter aren't you?" I nodded and said, 'Yes I am."

The cashier gave me my refund for the other book, smiled kindly, and then said, "I understand."

Oh, Lord. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was almost depressed when I was done with the first 3 books last fall. I went to B&N and tried to find something about Vampires to appease my need to for something Twilight.
Didn't work. I made it 15 pages in and just chucked it somewhere in my bookshelf. Actually, I think I just recently threw it away when I moved. Good thing though, it didn't need to be anywhere NEAR a great vamp book like Twilight!! LOL!
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
*TwilightIsMyDrug*

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

You know you've read too much Twilight when...

The friend that introduced you to the series names her first daughter "BELLA"...
No Joke.
She really did.
Whoa.
:roll: :D
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

You know you've read too much Twilight when...

1) You practically have a seizure from not being on the Lex at least once a day
2) You find out that your name is almost the same as Bella's (Elizabeth=Isabella=Bella). That was creepy when I finally made that connection.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

Your reading an article (About a man who died to save this ladies life) and "due to legal reasons" The lady couldn't be named, so guess what they named her in the article... Bella! I cracked up. Of all the names they could have picked... Seriously.

Oh and you get surprised when people ask you "Who's Jasper?"
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Gee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gee »

mlola619 wrote:
little-freak wrote:you know you're twilight obsessed when...

...you've already made yourself a twilight fan shirt and are now planning to make another five or six...(printed on the back and on the front so you don't need a dozen of shirts...) and when you're friend calls you insane you start to argue with him cause he is always walking around in shirts of his favourite band ( he has got at least eight diffrent shirts an calls me insane with my six or seven...)

...you freak out when a girl from your tennis club tells you her father has got a porsche 911 then she asks you: "what's so special about it? it's just a car." you answer: "hello? it's a porsche 911! what color is it?" "dark blue" "oh well...then you're right. it's just a car."

....you notice that the cinema you're normally going to has huge posters of popular films hanging at the walls or standing on the ground (the ones with 3 d paper figures) and you whisper to your best and twilight obsessed friend: if they've got such a thing for the twilight movie we're going to steal it!" "yes, great idea....and...how excatly are we going to get it out of the door?" "i think it's better to ask if we can take it home first."
i never thought that maybe my movies theaters might have cut out's for twilight...that's actually a really good idea to take em... :shock:

*goes to check local movie theater*
My friend and i just spent the last 15 minutes planing HOW we are going to steal them :P
OMG I love Edward Cullen! *jumps on Oprah's couch*