You know you've read too much Twilight when

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

harmony_624 wrote:when you say "Oh Hale NO!" and "Oh My Carlisle" ;)
When you and your friend fight over Edward every day even though you just KNOW that he loves you more. :mrgreen:
When you defend Jacob from other Twilighters evil doings (eg. Jacob's a jerk for blah blah blah) even though you to don't like Jacob. :roll:
when you laugh out loud when you find out that your english and science teachers both love twilight too. :lol:
when you went to see City of Ember because you read the books and thought the movie might be good, and then getting up and leaving because there wasn't a Twilight trailer before the movie. (I ended up going back and seeing the movie) :?
when your parents tell you that the movie they watched last night had a Twilight trailer and you jump up and down screaming, drop your glass of water and run and watch it 4 times with your mouth hanging open, THEN clean up your mess, then watch it another 4. :oops:
...shall I continue or do you get my point? :?:
LKOL my point exactly i love it that was soo good perfect
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
harmony_624
Wandering Through Town

Post by harmony_624 »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:
harmony_624 wrote:when you say "Oh Hale NO!" and "Oh My Carlisle" ;)
When you and your friend fight over Edward every day even though you just KNOW that he loves you more. :mrgreen:
When you defend Jacob from other Twilighters evil doings (eg. Jacob's a jerk for blah blah blah) even though you to don't like Jacob. :roll:
when you laugh out loud when you find out that your english and science teachers both love twilight too. :lol:
when you went to see City of Ember because you read the books and thought the movie might be good, and then getting up and leaving because there wasn't a Twilight trailer before the movie. (I ended up going back and seeing the movie) :?
when your parents tell you that the movie they watched last night had a Twilight trailer and you jump up and down screaming, drop your glass of water and run and watch it 4 times with your mouth hanging open, THEN clean up your mess, then watch it another 4. :oops:
...shall I continue or do you get my point? :?:
LKOL my point exactly i love it that was soo good perfect
Well it's SO true, I've done all of those things!
Or when you spend all your time talking about it, when you fanfictions are your life, when this site is your life!
One word says it all: Twilight

Team Edward - because who really needs a headboard?! ♥

Me without Twilight is like Bella without Edward, and we all know how that played out!

Image<-- Egg(s) are clickable (please click!!)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

i no i can relate to almost alll ofthewse postings its nutz.... i am a twi-hard taking up a notch
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by anilu »

When yo go to the movies hoping to see the trailer but it doesn't come out and you spend the whole movie bummed about it :oops:

I felt really stupid xD but I really wanted to see it hahahaha
Twilight_Moon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_Moon »

when you got your friend obsessed with it and she is calling you Bella and you're calling her Alice xD

wow we're sad :oops:

or when you use the phrase "I am Switzerland" in every argument between friends, or in any situation when you have to choose a side.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

When you get jealous that a girl on your volleyball team's last name is Mullen, because she's one letter away from being a Cullen!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

vamp na hEireann wrote:When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
When you are 99.999% sure you will someday get in an accident because of this.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Kizmet wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
When you are 99.999% sure you will someday get in an accident because of this.
So you get someone to drive you around everywhere so the only time there is a chance of causing a crash is when you actually see a Volvo and go a bit mental and distract your very-pissed-off driver. :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 »

you know you've read too much Twilight when:
1. you honestly can't go one day without thinking about it at LEAST once
2. you break up with your boyfriend because you realize they're nothing like any of your favorite guys in the book... lol (yes, I did do that and we only dated a week... lol) admit it, you can't help but compare every guy you see to the vampires or werewolves... ;) haha :D
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3