You know you've read too much Twilight when

mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

you know youve read too much twilight when:
~some kid asked you if breaking dawn was the bible, and you told him it might as well be.
~when that same kid asked if you were one of those obsessed twilight fan people, you screamed
"YES. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT???" :D :mrgreen: 8-) :shock:
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

You read lists of "you know you've read too much Twilight when..." as checklists. (I do this EVERY TIME I read one of these lists.
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

You "see" the characters almost where ever you go..For example, I had to refrain myself today from yelling out "JASPER!!!!" to this guy I walked past at school! When we walked passed each other, I almost strained my neck turning around to look at him before he vanished because he looked SOOOOO much like Jasper/Jackson!!!
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

This is what you see on your computer at the moment: The Lex, another twilight site, a Youtube video with something to do with Twilight, 3 different Twilight Fanfics you are writing at the moment

I have all three.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

When instead of going what the teacher has asked them to and do the computer assignment, they're on the computer writting on the Lex's message boards :D
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Every time you see Edward's birth year or year of his change you think "That's Edward's birthday/the day he got changed."

I do that all the time with my history book.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

When you and your English teacher talk obsessively about Twilight(guily,I convinced her to read it, she loves it) and you then suggest that we should read it in English as a class.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

You've read them too many times when you go and check the online price after you bought it and take offence that they raised the price. Then realize it was a good thing you'd ordered it when you did.

... you resort to sticking a flashlight that's about 1" give or take at the end of the handle and stick it in your mouth to read the books because your electic company was being difficult. And then when the batteries die, you resort to using a candle and when that dies, you move on to use the light from the small cellphone screen and then finally give up because it annoys you can't enjoy the books right.

... you've got class time to work on the case study, but go back and forth between the two.

... your mom tells you to get working on said case, but replied you had your people to talk to thus leaving you alone.

... when you get into a conversation with someone you don't normally talk to, and find out she's reading Twilight. And then have her confess that she was annoyed that Edward was missing for so many pages, then point out the secon book is worst when it comes to Edward.

... when you start telling a goup member all about the first book, and then get annoyed when it was time to get on topic.

... when you bringt the collectable card that came with your boxset to school and show a few people, including an instructor who turned her nose up at Twilight.

... you go looking for the official guide and find that the cost to buy it in stores is cheaper then online and the wait would be annoying, and then it hits that some of the stuff the economics teacher talks about makes some sense.

... your plan a special visist to the book store to look for some Twilight stuff after someone mentioned that the nation chain store was carrying some.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

when you get annoyed that it's been two months and your older sister is STILL not finished with Twilight...
>_< i have threatened to disown her if she doesn't finish the book before seeing the movie XD
oh dear...i have a serious problem mahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
calipso
Settled in Forks

Post by calipso »

You know you've read too much Twilight when... It's thundering and raining outside and it wakes you up, your still half asleep but you automatically yell out: "Home run Emmett!"
I really did that! Mum came in to see what was wrong. that took some explaining!