You know you've read too much Twilight when

Locked
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm

harmony_624 wrote:when you say "Oh Hale NO!" and "Oh My Carlisle" ;)
When you and your friend fight over Edward every day even though you just KNOW that he loves you more. :mrgreen:
When you defend Jacob from other Twilighters evil doings (eg. Jacob's a jerk for blah blah blah) even though you to don't like Jacob. :roll:
when you laugh out loud when you find out that your english and science teachers both love twilight too. :lol:
when you went to see City of Ember because you read the books and thought the movie might be good, and then getting up and leaving because there wasn't a Twilight trailer before the movie. (I ended up going back and seeing the movie) :?
when your parents tell you that the movie they watched last night had a Twilight trailer and you jump up and down screaming, drop your glass of water and run and watch it 4 times with your mouth hanging open, THEN clean up your mess, then watch it another 4. :oops:
...shall I continue or do you get my point? :?:
LKOL my point exactly i love it that was soo good perfect
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Image

harmony_624
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Waiting for Edward to come through my window...♥

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by harmony_624 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:48 pm

cullensallovamybinda wrote:
harmony_624 wrote:when you say "Oh Hale NO!" and "Oh My Carlisle" ;)
When you and your friend fight over Edward every day even though you just KNOW that he loves you more. :mrgreen:
When you defend Jacob from other Twilighters evil doings (eg. Jacob's a jerk for blah blah blah) even though you to don't like Jacob. :roll:
when you laugh out loud when you find out that your english and science teachers both love twilight too. :lol:
when you went to see City of Ember because you read the books and thought the movie might be good, and then getting up and leaving because there wasn't a Twilight trailer before the movie. (I ended up going back and seeing the movie) :?
when your parents tell you that the movie they watched last night had a Twilight trailer and you jump up and down screaming, drop your glass of water and run and watch it 4 times with your mouth hanging open, THEN clean up your mess, then watch it another 4. :oops:
...shall I continue or do you get my point? :?:
LKOL my point exactly i love it that was soo good perfect
Well it's SO true, I've done all of those things!
Or when you spend all your time talking about it, when you fanfictions are your life, when this site is your life!
One word says it all: Twilight

Team Edward - because who really needs a headboard?! ♥

Me without Twilight is like Bella without Edward, and we all know how that played out!

Image<-- Egg(s) are clickable (please click!!)

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Posts: 751
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 pm
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by cullensallovamybinda » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:50 pm

i no i can relate to almost alll ofthewse postings its nutz.... i am a twi-hard taking up a notch
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Image

anilu
Buying a Better Raincoat
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:10 am

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by anilu » Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:15 pm

When yo go to the movies hoping to see the trailer but it doesn't come out and you spend the whole movie bummed about it :oops:

I felt really stupid xD but I really wanted to see it hahahaha

Twilight_Moon
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Twilight_Moon » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am

when you got your friend obsessed with it and she is calling you Bella and you're calling her Alice xD

wow we're sad :oops:

or when you use the phrase "I am Switzerland" in every argument between friends, or in any situation when you have to choose a side.

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by debussygirl » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm

When you get jealous that a girl on your volleyball team's last name is Mullen, because she's one letter away from being a Cullen!
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by vamp na hEireann » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 pm

When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia

Kizmet
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:56 pm
Location: Wherever I am, I'm obsessing about Twilight.
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by Kizmet » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:36 pm

vamp na hEireann wrote:When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
When you are 99.999% sure you will someday get in an accident because of this.
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
Image

vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:52 pm
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by vamp na hEireann » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:42 pm

Kizmet wrote:
vamp na hEireann wrote:When you unconsciously look at the emblem of every car that goes past and you dont notice you're doing it until a Volvo goes past and you have to turn the whole way around to watch it and see what model it is.
When you are 99.999% sure you will someday get in an accident because of this.
So you get someone to drive you around everywhere so the only time there is a chance of causing a crash is when you actually see a Volvo and go a bit mental and distract your very-pissed-off driver. :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia

inlovewithmyJasper54
Learning to Love Green
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Location: Florida - waiting for a Vampire to shine in the sunlight
Contact:

Re: You know you've read too much Twilight when

Post by inlovewithmyJasper54 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm

you know you've read too much Twilight when:
1. you honestly can't go one day without thinking about it at LEAST once
2. you break up with your boyfriend because you realize they're nothing like any of your favorite guys in the book... lol (yes, I did do that and we only dated a week... lol) admit it, you can't help but compare every guy you see to the vampires or werewolves... ;) haha :D
ImageImage
both made by... me! =) <3

Locked