Randomness

Sharenei
Wandering Through Town

Re: Randomness

Post by Sharenei » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm in another writing mood. This doesn't surprise me.

I REALLY should be working on either my book or my current long-term project, but that's not what this is for, and I've tried writing against the grain before. It's difficult, and elements of the other idea slip through.

The idea? To write a fanfic of "Breaking Dawn" the way I thought it should be. Reading the "I liked it" and "I didn't like it" threads have stuck in my brain. Stupid distractions.

StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Elizabeth wrote:nooo, Rory ahould've ended up with Dean. I hated that they married him off and they had an affair. So not Rory!

I'm watching the season opener of Smallville. Don't forget to watch the opener of Supernatural! Just a reminder.
I always thought that Dean was a little overly emotional, but they were so in love. Plus, they were first loves, so maybe they should have ended up together. I just felt so bad for Jess. And then Logan! I mean, Logan totally changed for Rory. Ugh. Stupid producers...

I used to love Supernatural! But, going back to the topic of things that ex's ruin...Haha. He loved that show. A lot of our "group dates" this summer consisted of Supernatural marathons. :shock:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 pm

StupidxLamb wrote:I always thought that Dean was a little overly emotional, but they were so in love. Plus, they were first loves, so maybe they should have ended up together. I just felt so bad for Jess. And then Logan! I mean, Logan totally changed for Rory. Ugh. Stupid producers...
I felt so bad for Jess, too. Especially when he and Rory liked each other (the first time) but Rory stayed with Dean, anyway. I was mad at her. Oh well. I felt horrible when I saw her just dump Logan like that. My face was :o for about 10 minutes straight. You're right, he changed for her. Never before had he, and yet, he did it for Rory, and they were so in love, too. And then...that's it?! Yeah, she's a little young, but she'd been seeing him for how long? She could have--should have gotten engaged.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3

azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:58 pm

omg! I'm so happy! Going to the moives with mah girl.
*yawn* so tired

I wish Robert Pattinson was in my closet right now. :D

darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 pm

i'm sickk..PM me...make me feel better.

or aim me. my sn is in my profile.
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett

samajama

Post by samajama » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 pm

i think i'm getting sick too. my entire gov class is sick. i want to kick whoever's butt started this. argh! :(
aww, poor dark.

*goes off to pm her*

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:45 pm

samajama wrote: I felt horrible when I saw her just dump Logan like that. My face was :o for about 10 minutes straight. You're right, he changed for her. Never before had he, and yet, he did it for Rory, and they were so in love, too. And then...that's it?! Yeah, she's a little young, but she'd been seeing him for how long? She could have--should have gotten engaged.
Rory should've figured her stuff out sooner. Ok, I didn't like Logan for her, but that wasn't cool. No one deserves that treatment. I don't know why she got with him after he slept with that other girl from the wedding party or something? I couldn't do it, but some people are strong enough to look past something like that!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back

samajama

Post by samajama » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:19 pm

They were together and then he thought that they had broken up so he was "depressed and lonely" and slept with Honor's whole wedding party. Rory didn't think that they have broken up, but were on a break so she felt that he had cheated on her, but he honestly didn't believe that he had, and he apologized and eventually she forgave him. She loved him, and love makes us irrational. SM describes that well. Like, when Bella is thinking how she can still love both Edward and Jacob even if they were murderers (though, she finds out that Jake isn't actually a murderer).
I don't know if I could have gotten back together with him, but I can understand why she would. She loved him and that's reason enough.

Wow, I just went on a really on Gilmore girls rant. :lol:

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 pm

I thought he had slept with every girl in the wedding party at some point, not all between the break. Now you've got me all confused Sam! And I just have to remember she took him back because it's tv! Not many people can be so forgiving in real life.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back

samajama

Post by samajama » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Haha, sorry Elizabeth. I think he "hooked up" with some (or all) before hand, but he slept with them (again ?) during the break/break up. I confused myself now, too. I should watch my DVDs again... :lol:
Wow, this is an indepth Gg convo we're having, hehe.

edit:
What? Did the thread die? :(
I'm watching a marathon of The Mole. This is the second time in my life that I've done this. It's the only way I can really stand to watch a reality show (except Project Runway and So You Think You Can Dance?).
I also have a bunch of work. Blah.