Randomness

oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Randomness

Post by oleander »

i didn't get to see Betty last night. i'm going to try to watch it tomorrow. sigh...can't wait!

i want to get another tattoo.
i've lost 61lbs since the end of january, 21 of them since the beginning of August.
i'm going to get a kick-Why are we talking about a donkey? tattoo when i've reached my goal weight.

it's FRIDAY! :D

edit: i would love to see Billy Elliott on the stage. what a fantastic movie that was! i just love musicals. i could watch them for days on end.
audreywarenne
Frozen in Time

Post by audreywarenne »

So the first weekend of October is going to be awesome. Why you ask? well it's Red Flannel time in the town I live in. For the simple facts, basically my town celebrates being known for red underwear. Yeah a little redneck, I know but it's still a lot of fun and it's sort of reunion for my friends and I because we all come back that weekend from college. hopefully the weather isn't too bad this year.
~ Cowards aren't the only ones who die a thousand deaths, sometimes heroes do too
~ I take Banner/Avatar Requests, send a PM
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

it random for me to even think about this.. but HOW on earth is Kim Kardashen or whatever her name is.. DANCE with that adnormally large butt.. i dont think she is that bad i've watched her show.. and it would seem like she isnt as skanky as paris hilton or anything but DANg thats a really big butt
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

Lynzeee wrote:it random for me to even think about this.. but HOW on earth is Kim Kardashen or whatever her name is.. DANCE with that adnormally large butt.. i dont think she is that bad i've watched her show.. and it would seem like she isnt as skanky as paris hilton or anything but DANg thats a really big butt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is random!!

I really like Kim Kardashian, with no real, justifiable reason. I think she's gorgeous. She seems really sweet and I'm glad she's extremely curvy. Yeah...she doesn't do much, but most of the "celebrities" they focus on these days don't much of anything. She does have a big butt as well. We watched her performance on Dancing with the Stars and somehow, she manages. :lol: Lynzeee, you're funny. The randomness of this post kills me.
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
Lynzeee wrote:it random for me to even think about this.. but HOW on earth is Kim Kardashen or whatever her name is.. DANCE with that adnormally large butt.. i dont think she is that bad i've watched her show.. and it would seem like she isnt as skanky as paris hilton or anything but DANg thats a really big butt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is random!!

I really like Kim Kardashian, with no real, justifiable reason. I think she's gorgeous. She seems really sweet and I'm glad she's extremely curvy. Yeah...she doesn't do much, but most of the "celebrities" they focus on these days don't much of anything. She does have a big butt as well. We watched her performance on Dancing with the Stars and somehow, she manages. :lol: Lynzeee, you're funny. The randomness of this post kills me.
WELL! her freaking butt.. she is beautiful! but dang.. it just sticks right out there..she has beautiful curves she isnt rail thin like some other stars.. but dang.. i cant get over how big her butt is.. its like 3 times the size of J.LO's! LOVE HER THOUGH.. also without real justifiable reason.. ;) ;)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Kim Kardashian is super gorgeous. And that's no-homo, people. :lol:
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i spent 20 minutes today trying to iron the crease out of a job application.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

Hahah sorry I didn't thank you guys for voting on wednesday, so thanks!

We actually ended up losing. Which was pretty bogus. We tried so hard!
Oh well, we'll just have to cream them tonight at football:)
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Hey guys!!

Sorry I have not talked to any of you
gosh that is not good
But school work has me up to my neck

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Hey everyone!
I feel so out of it, I didn't post at all yesterday! It felt so weird since I'm on here everyday! I just felt horrible from taking antibiotics for this sinus infection so I just stayed in bed. It looks like I missed a lot. Oleander, I love your tattoo. They're very addicting, I only have one, but I'd like to hide mine so when I'm old and wrinkly I won't scare any kiddies!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back