Post by Jasper<3 »

Chloe! My mom bought me Specials!

:roll: I hate Science Fair. It's due next monday and I just started... :oops:
List, Gnat ♥
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Teenagers Unite ~ IX

Post by Sydflower »

Jenna! Thats it! I am going to have to beat you via the internet now! *starts emailing punches*

Wow.. that ^ is weird of me lol.

And youre the one with a wedgie!

And Im watching American Idol.. I think they should all just start comparing people to Rob! Nobody will get voted off!

Eeew! Poor Kat! Mine was like 3 months ago! I did it on which socks keep your feet the warmest lol! And I did it the weekend before!

What is Specials????
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Its the third book in the Uglies series, Syd. Very good.
Congrads Nat! Let me know when you start it, k?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Chloe: I've read Chapter 1 in the back of Pretties, but that's it so far.

Syd: I'm watching American Idol too! And I LOVE Adam Lambert! (the one they compared to Rob) I loved him since the beginning... but apparently he's gay. WHY does this always happen to ME?? *screams* Seriously, 90% of the men I love are gay... :cry: It's irritating!!! BAH!

Ok then... :p
List, Gnat ♥
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

I want to read those books! But my stupid library doesnt have them! I will make my sister take me to the public one :lol:

Kat: I dont know any of their names lol! I just watch it for Carrie! (urcoolcarrie) She begged me too and now I always do! Gay guys are the best! My cousin is.. he is so funny. But weird at the same time! And Kat.. you should maybe stop liking gay guys, its not getting you very far :lol:
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

:lol: Syd keeps calling me Kat... it's Nat. Oh well, you're closer than Logan can get! My cousin is gay, too... (I'm fairly sure) :lol: He's 11, plays dress up, barbies, and fashion designer... loves everything of the sort. Oh, Tom... :] And I wish I could stop, I just CAN'T! *sob* They're so cool and fun and stuff..... *sob*

My school library didn't have them either, but they are part of the reading program thing.... (we read and take quizzes on books, it's called accelerated reader or a.r.)
List, Gnat ♥
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Lol Sorrry NAT! Im retarted and cant spell! Or maybe its because I cant remember peoples names! But I know yours! So I did just spell it wrong... :oops: :D

What does Logan call you?? Lol my cousin is 17. He is gay.. has boyfriends.. um, need I say more?! Haha, just wait for him to say it. You wont be surprised! Why are you sobbing ?!

I know what that is! Lol it was at my elementary school.... but at my school now, they are lucky is kids read at all!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Well, Logan makes sad attempts to spell my entire name-Natallie- but it always looks like Natllie or Ntalie or Nalatie or something of that sort... :lol:

Oh jeez... I probably would fall in love with your cousin if I met him... and I am sobbing for many reasons... The last straight man (I am excluding the Jonas Brothers right now... dunno why, but I am) I was in love with died... R.I.P. Heath Ledger... OH! Never mind, I temporarily forgot about Cillian Murphy... WAIT, is he straight? He has played a woman in several movies... *checks* Okay, it's good, he's married. *pause* MARRIED?? Dang!
List, Gnat ♥
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Lol, 'Um, you forgot a syllable!' :lol: I crack myself up :D!!

Hmm.. I will tell you all about him! His name is Domonic............ he is gay........ his parents took the door off his bedroom lol......

Married! Awwww man! Watch Oceans 11,12, and 13! Plenty of straight men in that movie!
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Logan has given up on correctly spelling Natallie and has switched to Nattalie, which he also misspells on a regular basis. Boy needs to take "All the right type" again! Nat, wow, that's terrible taste in boys you have.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|