EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Liz~ *bounces up and down on the freezer* Im way beyond excited, bestie! The party will be awesome! I can NOT wait! *bounces up and down some more* & I need smileys like an addict needs heroine too :lol: great simile!

It looks like its time for me to come up with a new question again...*scrunches face up in an attempt to come up with a good question* What do you think Emmett's favorite food was as a human? I know it's not very original and Im pretty sure we've had it before, but Im no good at thinking up questions. Oh my, inspiration has struck!! From Spongebob Squarepants :lol: scratch that old question; Do you think Emmett believes in ghosts or other supernatural things?
After all, he's seen vamps and shapeshifters already, so does he believe in all the other myths now?! Yeah, spongebob and patrick were pretending to be ghosts by spraying themselves with invisible spray then haunting everybody in Bikini Bottom so that came to me...
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

I am talking with a british accent today.
Ted-you cannot bounce upon the ice cream freezer. the point is to hold the top town, not shake it all up. You can however clap your hands girlishly.... I sent you a message about the decorations you suggested. those were amazing btw!!!

The question-----
do you think emmett believes in ghosts or other supernatural things.He's a vampire. Wouldn't it be a bit hypocritical of him not to believe in other supernatural things. Since he knows werewolves and shapeshifters exist? Then again. I did start off a book I once tried to write with these words. "I don't believe in vampire, or ghosts, or wizards, or witches, or warlocks, I don't believe in faeries or mermaids. I don't believe in supernatural things like that. Which might sound a bit odd coming from a werewolf"
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^I agree with that answer Liz.
And nice question Ted!
~Derek
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hi people! Hows it going? I am having a grrrrreat day today it is really nice out and i might get to go swimming in a bit! :D

Cam: Yay your back and I know what you mean with being obsessed with FF I love reading the stories on there!

Ted: I know what a good thing to use fly-swatters for, I now change the name to brother-swatters :lol:

Liz: your talking with an accent! :D I actually kinda have an accent since my family is originally from Kentucky and Texas :D

Uhhhh I hate the smilie rule!

Carrie: Tell our mascot hi for me! I love getting those little messages that she puts up it is just so cute!

I agree with Derek nice question Ted!

Do you think Emmett believes in ghosts or other supernatural things?
Oh yah since he kinda is kind of supernatural with him being A vampire and there are werewolves were he lives and stuff like that.

Ok my Mom is calling me I gotta go see you peoples later!

~Raven :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

:o 3 posts in 2 hours!!!*happy dances* :D yay!!No crickets, no problem!

Liz~ *hangs head in shame* Im sorry, Im not a good freezer sitter. I was just excited, thats all! But Im gonna do better now, I promise! *plants her behind on the freezer and excitedly claps her hands without shaking the freezer a millimeter* Hows that?! & thanks for the compliment, Im just really glad you were the genius to come up with the great idea! Thanks for letting me be involved! *akwardly hugs Liz from the top of the freezer to show her appreciation*

Derek and Raven~ Thanks, but I owe it all to Spongebob, like I said!

And Raven, you should totally get the name "brother swatter" patented! Its swasical!

I can see where you guys are coming from saying that since he's a vampire he would totally believe in all that supernatural stuff and I agree with you on the one hand. But on the other hand, I feel like maybe he would believe that vampires and werewolves are enough "real myths" for this world and the other mythical tales are really just that, myths. To get down to the bottom of this I decided I needed to figure out what kind of peron he was; is he one of those guys that dosn't beleive it until he sees it or can he believe the unbelievable? I decided on the latter, since Emmett is such an open minded and sweet guy. So I would think that he would believe in the supernatural stuff, but then I still feel like some sort of logic would get in the way. Vampires and werewolves both have histories and a science to them that explains them and makes them very believable. The other supernatural things there are legends about don't seem as believable and with Emm's smart vamp mind I think he could cut through to the core of the matter and realize maybe those legends are just humans trying to explain things their small minds can't understand, or things that happend as a result of vampires before the legends of vampires were ever publicized. But I think Im thinking way too much into this and overanalyzing, so my final answer is that either way, Emmett wouldn't worry about it and no matter what he believes the way he lives his life isn't any different as a result! I know that really doesn't answer the question, but I explained the circles my mind is going in so hopefully that's answer enough!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I'm ba-ack! Hey guys! Dang, I missed this place....have you noticed the sparkles?!? :shock: :D

Hey Cam, I don't believe we've met. *stretches out hand* I'm Fatima, a.k.a. Fat a.k.a. RnB. :D I have many names. I am also the baby of the Adams family! Hi mommy! Uncle Derek, howdy! Aunt Ted & Raven! And hello there boss! : D

And that answer doesn't depress me either, uncle Derek! :mrgreen:

Ted - Aw, again? Why does that happen to you so much? Your posts are being swallowed by the hundreds! Oh, and I'm going to use y'all too. Much faster than "you guys" Oh, and who's our mascot? tee hee, spongebob. Whatever floats your boat. : D

*little girl voice* I don't like the 10 smiley rule.. :cry: MOMMY!!!!!

Mommy - Ooh! Can I sit on the freezer next? : D

We all know that Edward takes Bella to a "special" place--the meadow. Do you think that Emmett has a special place that he takes Rosalie? If so, where?
haha, I like Liz's answer as well as Derek's. I think that Emmett and Rose are so in love that they make every place special. :D

Well, Ted, your answer was no help. It was long though. :D Anywho, I think that Emmett does because he's very open-minded and most of all, I don't think he cares if the supernatural does exist. I don't think he ever really thought about it but if he did, he would be pro-anything-supernatural. :D

There, I'm officially caught up. Aaah, be back soon peeps. :D

Oh, and I don't remember who did it, but thanks for the tip about spacing between your smileys. That helps so much!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

FATIMA!
*Internet five*
We missed you!
Though I think I've said this, I agree with the whole supernatural thing. Emmett would be a
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE hypocrite if he didn't believe.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey Derek! I missed you too!

*internet five*

I still win the posting contest. :D We have to get back to that!

Erm....let's see....I think this question hasn't been on long enough....ah man. Let's see....

I don't think I ever answered my own question.

Which would Emmett choose: A Ferrari or a Mustang?
I think he would choose a Mustang because it's a classic and he's not really into showy cars. :D

haha, there. I'm good.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Oy! You guys went to park today! I come to have a lokiie see at what's up qnd I find like 10 posts. Nice y'all!

Fatima! Nice to meet you too! As I allways used to introduce myself, I'm nicole better known as cam and and the crazy perverted one of the bunch. That cold have been said for allot of the people that came on here a while back (including the ever present carrie!!) haha we've been here from the beginning and are like the only ones left. (bri too)

Ahh other than that no news. I am in spannish summer school and i'm sure some of you that don't know me are like why is she taking spannish? Did she flunk it? Nope I'm just Canadian. Lol that is my excuse eh?

Oh and props for the question havent heard it before. I'm going to paraphrase since I'm on my iPod and I can't copy paste

DOSE EMMETT BELIVE IN OTHER PARANORMALS???
Hmmi agree with derek on this one. If he belives In his self a ledgend of its own then he has to belive that other thing might exist.

MUSTANG :) is a musle car and the one I want.

whell drawing from the accents tata for now and I love you all!
Cam<3

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Fat- YOU"RE HOME!!! Oh! I missed you dear!!! *hugs Fat in a very tight-mommish-i-missed-you-way* Yes dear. You can sit on the freezer next. It must be done in turns because if one person sat on it the whole time their bum would be quite frozen!

Ted- No shame. You've never freezer-sat before. I bounced up and down excitedly too! But you are a wonderful learner *returns to cranking Ice cream* (that's the second funnest job..but slightly harder than sittin)

Raven- I'm from Texas..but I love foreign accents. So sometimes I talk with one..but in reality I can't do very good accents (except Russian.. that one's not bad) so on here I just put *speak in ____ accent* to amuse myself :D And if I listen to anyone with an accent talk... I have trouble not copying their accent. I was watching a british comdain (Eddie Izzard) earlier so now I'm actualy THINKING with a british accent. I'm a bit odd.

No new questions
hmmm...

I <3 Emmett!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
^hahaha I have exactly 10 smileys1^
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!