EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-no prob witht the wounds!
I gave blood for the first time 2day. That was interesting (*coughipassedoutcoughcough*)

Carrie- Glad you're better girl!!! Missed you

Any un-greeted new people
HI I'm Elizabth/Liz
I'm cool. :D

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Wakes up from EIC and looks down at treated wounds* Huh i coulda swore I was losing all of my Teeth and had a bad leg
from the epic fight we had. Thanks Liz for treating our wounds!

Hi peoples how is going? I am in Tech class right now so i can not post a really long post right now though i may come back later today and post!

Ok so scratch what is said about getting on later the elemtery school in my nieghborhood is having a fun night for the little kids and i volunteered to help with the games :D So i may not be on here today but i will try too

Liz-thanks again.

Ted- :lol: Its not nice to beat up your twinny :lol: no i agree i started it this time but i had to get a little payback ya know?

Heather-Yay your back welcome back long time no see!

Carrie-glad your feeling better! if you see your neice tell her i said hi!

What do you think are Emmett favorite top 2 songs?
1.Animals- Nickelback

2.Syndicate- The Fray

Ok see yal!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Carrie~ I'm really glad that you're better. But now I've got the stomach thing. But I think mine was only for a couple of days. Can an illness actually travel through the internet?

What do you think are Emmett favorite top 2 songs?
I was listening to this and was like ha. I could see Em rocking out to it. Cry For Help by Shinedown. I started dying when I saw Raven had this question up.

Then maybe This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage. I see him liking songs with awesome drums. Both of those songs have awesome drums.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?

EMMETT!

- What was your first impression of Emmett?

Hilarious and amazing.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?

Hilarious!

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?

Him and Bella's arm-wrestling match.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?

GREAT!

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?

Nope...

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?

EMMETT ROCKS!

BHG told me to answer the questionaire again so Carrie could add me. It's Derek, once again.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

EDC! I've been a naughty Jackhammer Operator. :cry: My apologies. I was on vacation, and had no access to internet.( :evil: I thought I was gonna die.) But I'm here now! Oh and welcome Derek, I'm Bri, or Bri#2 because there's another Bri here. Or just call me Briana. Lemme answer some questions now.

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person? Hmm...good question. I think that if he was born in a different time, maybe his opinion and views of certain things would change a little, and he'd have more "experience" persay in life, but I still think he'd remain the optimistic, funny, and jolly Emmett we have come to know and love.

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be? I think he'd have a laid back casual kinda thing going on, but I'd love to see him in a suit or tux. ;) Or without clothes is fine with me too. ;) :lol: But he'd kinda have this casual but oh-so-adorable "makes girls drool" thing working for him.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

*RUNS IN AND STOPS DEAD WHEN SHE SEES WHO HAS RETURNED*
HEATHER! SIERRA! SHANON! SHANNON! CAM! BRI! MEZ! CARRIE! (Ok that last ones been here heaps but i haven't seen her..)
THE O.C!!!!!!!!!!!
*Starts wailing like a little kid who just fouhd their mother after being lost in a big store*
I have missed all you guys sooooooooooooooooooo much!
BUT I STILL MISS KAT!!!!!!!!
COME BACK KATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I feel so bad! I haven't been onto the Lex in over 2 weeks and haven't posted in even longer!
I haev been sooooooooooo busy it is unbelievable! But Austria is better htan ever at the moment!
Salzburg for Easter at the Grandparents then after that I watched Sound of Music with one of the other exchange students for the US (He'd never seen it before but I made him with my great persuasive skills..) and I SAW SO MANY PLACES I HAD BEEN! It was so good! For those that have seen it and remember when Maria is going through teh city with the kids singing, and you see big statues and fountains and stuff - I HAVE BEEN T MOST OF THEM! It is so good :D

But, despite my looooonngg absence - I have missed EDC! And I see that it has picked up a fair bit, which is good :D And I love seeing all teh old faces (metaphorically) again! It makes here feel more like it used to!

And welcome to all the New Members! i am not even going to attempt to name you because i don't know how many i missed and i don't want to forget anyone..
I am Elise, Original Crew, Crazy Crew (Led by Shannon) and the renowned (sp?) EDC Cheer Squad Captain! :D
i have a fair few duties (well I like to think I do) here at EDC but lately they have been goign undone because I am spending this year in Austria on a Youth Exchange (I am from Australia! Woot!) so I can hardly make it on here..But i have 2 weeks before my Europe Tour so I will try and get on here a bit more!
But back to welcoming - It looks like evryone has settled in well and I hope we can get to know each other better :D
I would perform the Welcome Cheer again for you but you have all heard it and so welcome!
If anyone is interested in joining my Squad, just PM me an application Cheer and then I will consult my wonderful Co-Captian, Sierra/ilovetwilight and get back to you!
I'm not sure how many people we have on our Squad, but we are all wonderful people and love getting new people to train!
We even have awesome uniforms! :D

And so I don't get stuck on this rank for EVER! I decided I will try and answer a question, because then my post will actually count - I'm pretty sure all my random posts about how everyhtiing is here never counted towards my count..Even though they should!

So:
If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
I think essentially he would have been teh same basic person with his personaliy traits adn everything, but some things would have been different - those circumstantial things. But I believe his love of life, easy-going-ness etc personality traits would have still made him the same person.

Sorry it wasn't one of my more brilliant responses..I don't have much time - almost going to dinner! Fish! Yum!

AND! The people who knew me at the start of the year when I left for my exchange - you would know i could only Bring Twilight over with me and i had to leave the other 3 at home..Well..Mum wouldn't send them to me so I get to buy them here! I BOUGHT BREAKING DAWN THE OTHER DAY! (In English) - It's the one I've read the least :)
So my count is now up to:
Twi: 11.22 times
NM: 9 (managed to find a girl at school who reads them in English and borrowed that one)
EC: 7
BD: 5.25 (It was only at 4 when I left and am reading it for the second time since getting it a week ago)

So now I hope people didn't just skip over my post as I would assume they usually do because I hardly have been posting on topic..But I missed you guys and hope I can fit back in again :D

(And I am making sure noone has claimed my awesome office or copied my decorations! :evil: I haev the best office in the EDC and no-one can match it! (OK Sierra's is pretty close..)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

HI ELISE!!!!!! Wow, nice to see you over here! My dear, your posts always count. If you came out and made a one liner that said "hi. i am in austria," Then no, i probably wouldn't count that. You've been here enough to know the rules and you follow them. You are at just such a high rank that its not often that you get promoted. :)

Derek, i welcomed you on the last page. Just go take a look at my last post, and you'll be set. :) Thanks for posting questions again, though. :)

Lets see...there are no new questions, and I don't have much else to say, so I'm sorry. I can say that I am 20 pages from the end of Breaking Dawn, and even after reading it so many times, Emmett still gets me whenever he is involved with anything. Its funny how one word from Edward can totally shut him up. :lol: I also think its funny how Bella chose Emmett and Jacob to come up with her to the volturi, and Emmett was only picked because he'd be dying to go. :lol:

Haha. That was my bit of random information for the day.

See you guys!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

ELISE!!!!!!! *bouncing up and down in computer chair* Hi!!!!!!!! *bounce bounce*
How have you been? Believe it or not, I have never seen the sound of music. I don't plan to either, looks boring. No offense toward people who like that movie, but that's just my taste.

Now let's see, about my week. Well, firstly I got my shirts that I ordered from TwilightTeez! I got Esme's 'Play Nice' shirt for my little brother's baseball games. That'll be my game day shirt, as a reminder toward the kids to play fair. No cheating. And I got a Host shirt! It's black with white lettering. It says "My House...My Rules" with a shotgun graphic between 'house' and 'my.' It's awesome XD My parents especially like it! Ha!

I got new glasses! My dog chewed up my last pair so I went a whole month wearing contacts. It sucked as my eyes get tired and I can't take a nap because then I have to take them out! Ironically, I fell asleep with them on the other day. I woke up and wondered why my eyes hurt so badly! Not cool. Hmm...oh!

There was a new dog at my work, a little male papillon. And do you know what his name was? ...JASPER! :lol: I was so excited! Not even funny. He was super cute too!

We got some wicked snow recently so that's always fun! Hmm...okay I think I'm done. But I did make up a question!

If Emmett were to commentary the Twilight movie, how do you think it would have gone?

Now my answer! I actually listen to the commentary on Twilight cause I'm nosy and I like to watch all the stuff. But I found it hilarious. Especially when Rob talks about the Port Angeles scene with the frat guys! XD But that's besides the point. I think Emmett would skip the romantic stuff. A scene would come up and he'd be like "yeah, yeah, kiss kiss. Whatever. Is there a scene where Bella falls?" And then he'd find the scene and end up rewinding it back and forth, laughing his butt off. And then when it first introduces himself, I can see him saying, "Who's that good looking vamp?" Or when he see Rose, "Hey hot stuff!" And then the baseball scene, where he declares Edward a cheater for no reason at all. Or he rumbles about not being able to bat as he would have smoked the other team. And of course complementing on how good Rose looks in baseball pants. Lastly the ballet studio would be the highlight as it has action!
But I think Kellan and Jackson should commentary Eclipse as it has the most action and post spotlight for their Cullen characters. Ashley and Nikki can call New Moon.

I think I'm done! :D
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Elise!!!- You haven't been here in FOREVER!!! Woot for finding BD!!!! how much longer do you have in Austria? (I'm trying to remember how long you've been there...)

I don't think I see any new questons...
so..
EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Everyone!!! Just popping in to say "HELLO"

I know there are questions floating around but I wanted to give everyone an update on another movie Kellan has done. So for anyone who is interested on June 9th, his movie Ghosts of Goldfield will be released on DVD.

Elise - nice to see you have returned home to the EDC! Even though I do get to keep tabs on you via FB. I'm glad that you've found English copies of the books while you are away. You have to feed your TW addiction somehow. I'm glad you've found your way back home! Luv Ya Hon!
Oh and by the way how did I become the leader of the CC? I'm not that crazy am I? Oh never mind, I guess I am. Well at least I can be the leader of a group of people who are crazy like me! Well since I am the leader/President, then you are the VP and Sierra is the Secretary of State (is that the next in line of power in the government).

Emmit - love how you can up with your username. Very creative and I love it! :D

Cam - check out my location too, I think we are having too much fun in the candy store.[/b] :lol: :shock: :twisted:

Okay I'm out but just wanted to give everyone an update on information that I've found out about new Kellan movies/DVD's. Oh and Warrior is in post production so we should be seeing that in the theaters soon.

TOODLES!

P.S. so this is Emmett related:
*runs into Wreck Hall and grabs the bon bon's*

EMMETT - LOVE - EMMETT - LOVE - EMMETT
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!