EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by SethisMine »

Hello Members of the EDC... I'm Rosa from the Twilight Mafia...
I'm sorry about barging in here, but I came to give you guys a bigger invitation, which is easier to read.
Here it is: Mafia Invitation to PARTY!!!

I hope that we will see you there. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

I keep telling myself I need to post here more often, this time I mean it! :D

Ted! Yay, you're back! We owe that number plate - can't wait to see it.

About the mafia party, I'm probably going with EDC, it's my highest ranked team, plus I don't want to be against you in a jello war! :lol:

At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?
Hmm .. It was so long ago since I read the books for the first time. It wasn't at first sight, although we knew he looked good, I think he was gradually growing on me with the funny comments and little bits of the book he's in. And by the end of NM, he was a favourite character.

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Ted! I did read your post! I PROMISE! I just have to edit it and add the links at home.. school computers are dumb. By the way.. your skin gets used to constant sunshine. I LOVE FLORIDA! :lol: I didnt see your 'Im Ted' shirt anywhere lol.

Jeninininini! WELCOME BACK!

Thanks for the invite.. *runs off to create cute construction outfit* Believe me.. its hard to incorporate construction outfits and cuteness. Lol, Ive been working on it for hours since last night!

HEATHER!! We miss you!!!

At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?
Hmm.. I think it was the baseball scene. I just took a liking to him right then. He was so welcoming and funny and just accepted Bella right then and there. So, I naturally liked his personality and him!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Well heeellllllooooooo!!

Long time no see. You guys made me proud. I believe I posted right before I left, and that was at least 2 or 3 pages ago, so good job! :D

You guys posted so much, I even have a promotion to announce!

Tilly, you are now on Clean up Crew!!

Congrats!

Ah. I just have to say that I spent the weekend in the sun, and I loved every bit of it. I came home to several inches of snow, yes, but it was cool while it lasted. :)

the Mafia party sounds fun. So is it just all day? Haha! Jenni, of course! If anyone on here decides to go against us, you have another thing coming. You all know how a jello war can go. :lol:
Hehe. I know what I'm wearing. CCR, are you feeling the same vibe?... :lol:

This is so random, but I have been watching Twilight about a bagillion times, and I still can't help but laugh my butt off whenever Emmett says "Her name is Bella." or when he waves with the knife. I think it is soooo HILARIOUS!!! :lol: Oh my. And then, last time I watched it, right afterwards I read some more of Breaking Dawn, and I got to the arm wrestling part. So, so funny. :)
I honestly don't know why I brought all that up. I just keep thinking and reading and seeing all these funny things, and it makes me love the teddy bear even more. :)

Ok, I guess, since I had my randomness, I have to answer some questions. I feel like we are, like Shannon said a while ago, straying away from Emmett. Our main priority MUST be Emmett! This is a place to love the guy! :)

This question is perfect. My attacks of random Emmett loving-ness has been coming sooner and sooner.
At first, I fell for Edward. The thing is, I read the books several times, and started liking Emmett a lot. He had this whole personality that just matches mine PERFECTLY. I got deeper and deeper, then the original Team Emmett thread was established, and that was it for me. I immediately got swept away, and with the help of the OC, Edward is, seriously, all but forgotten.

Ok, I feel really out of character right now. I'm writing too mushy. Hm...weird. Its ok, though! :)

Bye!

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Yes.. this is going to be offtopic... IM SORRY! Ill try to tack on a question on the end.
Im posting this for Syd and The Red Jell-o Reinforcements. Our uniforms.. they're very complex and have many parts and extra accessories lol. Thanks to Ted for helping me out with these!

Our awesome red camo hat- http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=A5U ... Ospw%3D%3D
Our cool red camo-ish ATV for transportation- http://mefast.com/AIM-EX/ATV/ATA110-A/RedCamo.jpg
Okay, we combined these two things.. ignore the lady, she looks dumb :lol:- http://www.anms-fl.com/images/product/3005.jpg and then this goes on top, http://www.beatsworkin.net/images/shop/ ... MO_RED.jpg .... we're going to pretend all the camo has the same pattern! (Red is hard to come by)

It has more to it..Llike the wolves have vests, and theres shoes... but Im running out of link space!

Oh yes! And then we thought this guitar looked cool :roll: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/community ... flauge.jpg

So... EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT

*slaps self with ruler* Bad offtopic post! Bad!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Comes running into EDC* Ok so i havn't been on here for a day or 2 though there are like 2 or 3 pages yay sorry i wasn't on here earlier :oops:

Thanks for the invite to the party!

I spose i should try and answer a question=

Syd-love the RJR outfits that must have took a lot of time to figure out :lol:

Well i first loved Edward a lot and didn't really pay attention too much about Emmett since he didn't have a very big part in the book though after a while i started to really like him and his attitude towards things and how he looked at the world and then i started to really really like him.

`Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Raven!!!You're back!!*hugs* & I'm back! Safe and sound I might add, *twirls and jumps around to prove her safe-ness* w00t! I missed ya twinny!

Syd~ I don't think my skin woul dget used to the sunshine even if I lived there for the rest of my life! My sunburn is STILL peeline and it's like a week later! Hhhmm, you didn't see the shirt? Thats too bad, I totally had one! & aboutt the party uniforms. Like Carrie sort of implied about the CCR outfits, do you thnk we could wear our RJR uniforms? Oh, that reminds me...

I'm going to the mafia party as EDC!!!!Just to let everyone know :D It's my highest ranking team and don't tell anyone I said this but it's kinda my fave too. But are we going to have a common clothing item for the party to identify all of EDC? Because I feel like we're kind of split up if we go dressed up in our RJR, CCR, etc. uniforms...OH!!OH!!IDEA!!!Elise/Sierra, can EDCCS wear their cheer unifroms?!?Please?!That would be awesome!

Tilly~ Congratulation on your promotion! Great work!

Carrie~ I still crack up when I see Kellan during the kitchen scene too! I mean, first I squel because it's that initial reaction of "OME!EMMETT!", but once that passes I just start cracking up! & the arm wrestling :lol: I'm laughing just thinking about it!

Jenni~ Yeah, you definetly don't want to be against EDC if the party turns into a jell-o war! We definetly know how to hold our own and cream our enemies, literally!

Rosa~ You're probably not around anymore...but thanks for the bigger & better invite! It's much easier to read & helps a lot :)

I'm in a very happy mood right now, I don't know what it is! Maybe it's because I kept myself from the lex until I got my homework finished so now I appreciate being on more! whatever it is, it's got me on a happy high! It's almost as good as an Emmett high, but not quite! Hhhmm, *sings* what to do, what to do? There are no new questions and I don't want to leave yet...I guess I'll answer a question I've already answered! No, I have an even better idea! I'll go hunt up one of the ancient questions that I missed while I was gone!!

Do you think Emmett is into the new technology? (like hybrid cars, texting, cell phones, iPods, computers, ETC:; and what technology do you think he uses the most?
Actually I think i did answre this one before...or one similar to it...but I've got some new ideas now!
I think Emmett is definetk into it all and very up to date when it comes to his technology. The hybrid cars I'm a bit skeptical about...he wouldn't like them just because he couldn't drive them through whatever like his Jeep! But when it comes to cell phones, txting, iPods, computers, etc. I think he really appreciates the leaps humans have taken in those kinds of technologies. Think about it,if you're a vampire you dont want to sit around waiting for the page to load on your new computer! & cell phones, no whe can finally keep int ouch with his family when he travels with Rose without being inconvenienced! Same goes for texting. I can see how sometimes Emmett would just like the old, classic versions of things, but he's also not the world's most patient person. he's very easily bored so these new technologies would really help him for the most part IMO. <<I've been saying that so much lately...weird!

Now I'm satisfied! I've fullfilled my duty & enjoyed the Emmet-y goodness EDC has to offer!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

*walks in and coughs*
Okay, uh, not part of the Emmett convo, but...
Hi, I'm Lidia, the Co-Boss of the Mafia.
To answer your question: Yes, the party will be all day. I'm glad to see your excited aboot it.
And has anyone seen BHG around...? I need to ask her about a party thread... if not I'll go bug Nena. Thanks!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi guys!

I've been meaning to go on polyvore, because a few people go on there and it looks quite good for choosing stuff. If the worst comes to the worst, we could just drive bulldozers and carry out demolition tools, then no one would notice. Or we could wear a female (apart from logan, if he's going from edc when his computer gets fixed) version of Emmett's baseball outift. I don't know ..

Hi Syddy! I like the outfit and the 'transportation'. I would love to drive one of them! I was wondering what you mean about ignoring the lady. But I see what you mean now. :lol:

Ted, if you can't beat them, join them. And I can't beat EDC in a Jello war! I wasn't at the party, but I read through and it seemed like you were all good at aiming jello.

Hi Carrie! Glad you had fun. :D

What do you think goes in Emmett's mind? Is he thoughtful, imaginative, a planner, logical?
I know it's a weird question and I don't know if it makes sense ... But it came to mind!

~ Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

What do you think goes in Emmett's mind? Is he thoughtful, imaginative, a planner, logical? I think Emmett mostly thinks of ways to beat Edward, Jasper, and Bella in fights. He also probably thinks about Rose, which is very likely non-PG13 and shall not be discusser here. He probably thinks of anything he can to entertain himself during school. I thnk he could be thoughtful if something got his attention, because he is itelligent, but I don't think Emmett is logical or a planner. He is a spur of the moment decision kind of guy.

In other news, I actually get to drive tomorrow, which means I get to sleep in, rocky road ice cream is amazing, and finally filled up my poetry spiral (i've been writin for like 3 years in May...) I was happy!

Ted- You are brillliant
Mafia People- Thank you for inviting us to your party, I don't know if I will be there but it sounds like fun!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!