EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Comes in, Thinks about setting off bomb but doesn't* Ok people i will be good for now and since we are talking about bombs you peoples may want to stay clear of the wall right of my office :D I had a little fun with that wall a couple of days ago and well that certain bomb hasn't gone off yet :oops: :lol:

Liz: Ooh Cookies Thank You for them I love cookies soooooo much :lol: :roll:

Sky: Thanks for letting us know about the movie I will be sure to check that out soon!

Ted: sorry about the bombs :lol: there just soooo much fun :lol: :roll: :twisted:

Syd: Thanks for the questions and let Naureen and Sami know that i said thanks too (if they don't look here first)

Question time:

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I think that he would be a punk sort of person who just really doesn't care what in the world he is wearing and of course Alice would go buzerk if she ever found out Emmett went shopping for himself. but yah I don't think he would really care what the heck he was wearing as long as it was clothes. :roll:

I am going to do what Ted is doing saving the questions so my posts aren't so off topic good idea Ted!

Bye peoples *waves stupidly*

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Thank you ladies for the questions! We tend to repeat as it seems we discussed everything already. But according to the new questions, we haven't!

If it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?
I would think yes but without Rose's sullen, serious attitude, his playfulness and child-like demeanor wouldn't be higlighted so much. With Rose there, all those qualities are hightened because they are so opposite.

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
Really hard to tell. Maybe, maybe not. But I will say that a person's environment does effect the growth of their character. Say he was born in Edward's time, I'd assume Emmett would be much more...chivalrous then he originally is. But it's all spectulation. It's the individual that can either absorb the environment around them or rebuff it.

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
Hard to describe Emmett's style. Well, there was two parts in the Twilight movie that I pictured Emmett's style being. The first one would be when Edward desappears and Kristen's voice over say "I planned to confront him" and the next shot shows Jackson and Kellan driving the Jeep, with Jackson driving and Kellan standing up and leaning on the crash bar. What Kellan is wearing is what I kinda pictured Emmett's style to be. The second scene would be what Kellan is wearing during thunderball. Yes, I somewhat pictured Emmett's style like that.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-you wouldn't have loved me if I didn't make you cookies? *whimpers* *lip trembles*
Tilly-Peanut Blossoms?...?

Questions!

If it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?
No, I think Emmett would still be very much the same, maybe a little less childish actually, becasehe wouldn't be uhm.. have as much fun(?).. as he is now..

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
Probably so, Emmett seems to me like one who can be perfectly well behaved until the time is right for him to cut loose, I can imagine Emmett int he first olympics (i'm told ancient greek athletes competed..nude..).

comfortable. jeans, t-shirts, but he would still look good.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*comes in dragging various scraps of metal* MY JET PACK BROKE!!!!! :cry: I was GOING to use it for my entrance, but now I have to fix it instead. How boring. Oh!! We have TWO new members!!!! Ello! Welcome to the Crew Sam and Derek aka I forgot your usernames! :lol: anyhoo, I'm Sierra or ilovetwilight or ILT :mrgreen: . I'm also the Co-Captain of EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad)! Elise or eliselovesedwardx is our Captain! And my squad is around here somewhere... hmmm... anyhoo, now that we have a bundle of new members I think it's time to bring out MY list again! This is just a list I keep to keep track of most of the EDC members nicknames and such.

Skylarblue - Shannon
waiting tobe dazzled - Heather
eliselovesedwardx - Elise
cullensallovamybinda - Nichole/ Cam
Mrs. TeddyBear - Ted/ MTB
\/Brittany\/ - Brittany
copper curls - Kat
urcoolcarrie - Carrie
threethings - Chloe
vampirechick101 - Mimi
-Jasper - Jenni
Pandancer - Bri
ravenGirl2468 - Raven
A.H. - Ayan
Meztli - Mez
museicalking - Izzy
allieb - Allie
Sydflower - Syd
lionandlamb123 - Kristen
twilighter_alice - Emaline
brunetterebel010 - Elizabeth
Eternally Dazzled - Gabi

I swear on Dumbledores grave I will answer the questions but right now I've gotta run! I'll talk to you all soon!
Bonne journée! That's good-bye in French! How do I know this, you ask? I used the ancient methods of Fire learning... HA! Actually I just googled it :D
goodbye my lovelies!
~Sierra
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
TeamEmmit
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmit »

The sound of wind swooshing and suddenly BAM! Emmett is standing in front of an Emmett shaped hole in the wall *Elle jumps off Emmetts back*
Elle: "Thanks for the ride Emm!"
Emmett: *Grins* No, problem! Anything for my EDC peeps! *holds out fist*
Elle: *points to self* “Remember, be gentle with the human." *holds fist out slowly *
Emmett: “I know, I know” *very lightly, nudges fist. *Emmett turns and disappears in a flash*
The dust settles and he is gone.

Hello all! Hopeflully, I will be getting a sig and avi soon. I put a request in with some ideas I had. Okay, now on to business.

if it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?

I don’t know if I quite get this question. Maybe because I’ve never read any fan fiction? However, I think Emmett just has an innocence about him that would be there with or without Rosalie. He can be serious too, though, when it comes to defending his family.

if Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
I think he would have been the same person in any age, but would reflect some of the culture of that age. Even if he was born in a more conservative time, behind closed doors he would still be the same playful,non pc, person.

if Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I think he would generally wear worn jeans and button up shirts. He would know how to dress “rico suave” for special occasions though…

*Eyes glaze over, a stupid grin spreads across face, sighs contentedly*

Yes, he would know how to clean up well. Besides, all he would have to do is smile and all the females wouldn’t even be able to remember what he had been wearing anyway. ;)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

American idol on tonight! Are you guys pumped?!YOU BETTER BEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*does a hyper/slap-happy pumped-up dance* :mrgreen: I got very little sleep last night; as a result I have loopy moments! You can only hope this won't be one of them!

Raven~ Haha, I understand about the bombs, I'm half pyro myself 8-) Just make sure you're not a bad influence on the newbies! Don't rub off on them, Syd and Sierra already did on TeamEmmit and we have a hole in the wall to show for it :lol:

Liz~ Oh, bestie i didn't mean it like that! *showers Liz with hugs and tissues to wipe her tears* I love you no matter what! I just...love you a lot more with cookies! Mmmm, I loooove cookies!!!

Sierra~ Aaw, sorry about that jet pack! If you attach my flamethrower to the straps & turn it on high that might work as a good substitute! & you'd leave a path of destruction behind :twisted: :lol: But anyway, thanks for the updated member list!

*the lights dim and a voice announces ominiously* & now, the moment you've all been waiting for...*very dramatic pause*...
QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*frantic drumming and other dramatic clamor*
brunetterebel010 wrote:If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
Probably so, Emmett seems to me like one who can be perfectly well behaved until the time is right for him to cut loose, I can imagine Emmett int he first olympics (i'm told ancient greek athletes competed..nude..).
...this reminds me of my office... :mrgreen: I wish Emmett HAD been around in Ancient Greece!
ravenGirl2468 wrote:If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I think that he would be a punk sort of person who just really doesn't care what in the world he is wearing and of course Alice would go buzerk if she ever found out Emmett went shopping for himself. but yah I don't think he would really care what the heck he was wearing as long as it was clothes.
I for one, wouldn't mind even if it wasn't clothes :mrgreen: Sorry, sorry, I'll stop before it gets not PG-13...I'll save that for my alone time with Emm & my office!

But I guess I'll have to answer a question seriously now :roll: Fine, if I must, then
I agree with Liz on this one. His style would be very comfortable. Still fashionable, but comfy at the same time. His clothes would have to be very durable and able to hande...um...rough play...but he would look good no matter what he wore! Or didn't...Nope! PG-13! I will keep it PG-13...at least i'll try ;)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- *sniffles, blows nose loudly, stops crying* I'm sorry bestie. I shouldnt' have doubted you. I love you too!!! *hands Ted another cookie* here ya go. Forgive me?
Ah.. Anceint Greecian Emmett... *EIC*
That is EPIC Ted *quotes Ted in dramatic voice* "I wouldn't care if it WASN'T clothes* *end quote*
I <3 you Ted honey!!
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I <3 you too Liz! I forgive you for doubting me, it's understandable *devours the cookie* :mrgreen: & I <3 your cookies! But you more of course! Though the cookies are very close... :lol: *thinks of AGE (Ancient Greecian Emmett) and passes out in an EIC* Noo, I still need to answer questions! I cant go into an unresponsive EIC yet!

*tries not to think of AGE and just barely succeeds* I think he would still be very much the same person. Competetive, funny, athletic, gorgeous beyond belief, and a sexy beast! There would be some minor differences that would be unavoidable of course. Like being more gentlemanly & war crazed if he was from Edwards time, more...nude...if he was from Ancient Greece...*lets herself slip into an unresponsive EIC with the only sign of life a smile stretching across her lips* :mrgreen:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
bemywerewolf
Settled in Forks

Post by bemywerewolf »

Hey guys can I join?? And am I suppose to answer the questions that were on the direction page? Well I am going to anyways..
What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?..My friends..who else.. :?:

- What was your first impression of Emmett? Emmett at first seemed catched my eye..He is cute, funny, and an outstanding character. I see him better as Edward and Jacob( this is just my opionion..if I hurt you in any ways, Sorry)..Overall, he's a decent charater, both in the movie and the book. 8-)

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His CUTENESS and his HUMOR :lol:

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
I don't have it in the top of my head...but he says something from Eclipse..saying that "I am suprised that you( Bella) are still alive.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
Perfect...As I said before in my older post..I think no one can play a better role that Kellan

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
I want to be in this club because my favorite characters are Emmett and JACOB..but mostly EMMETT!!

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmet?
UMMM....EMMETT..EMMETT...HE'S THE BEST CHARACTER I HAVE EVER SEEN( WELL ON T.V)... :!: :!: :!: !!! And I truly mean it! :D
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Welcome Bemywerewolf! DO you have a nickname? Yes, welcome to EDC! I'm Meztli or Mez for short! I hope you enjoy your stay here. Someone probably posted a welcome before me but who cares! I'm just saying hi!

EDIT: I win! No one posted before me!

Alright crew, I have demolition pics. No it wasn't Emmett. I kidnapped Jackson! *swoon* No one said anything about destroying stuff with humans!

Here's the line up:
Beginner
Getting there
Not bad
That's what I'm talking about!
And finally Poor yacht didn't stand a chance
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli