A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by A.H »

Heey All!

Welcome to the EDC Sam and Derek!

I see you've all had cheers already. Thanks Ted. :D

I would have explained the list thing but Syddy already did. :D

Who do you think Emmett's favorite super-hero is? (I was watching X-Men the other day and it got me thinking, lol)
Hmm, I'm not sure.. I think maybe Hulk because of the superstrength. Or possibly superman.

If Emmett were a girl, what would he be like? Gossip-y, nerd-y...?
I think he'd be a very athletic, jock type. Or maybe a cheerleader.. I don't know really but I'm pretty sure that he would be well liked and popular.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

If Emmett were a girl, what would he be like? Gossip-y, nerd-y...?
-> I think he would be gossip-y. I mean after BD, we all know how rude he can be and yet we love him all the more. Anyways, I think he would be like one of those girly girls, cheerleader types that know evrything about everyone. I just can't imagine Emmet as a girl...

Who do you think Emmett's favorite super-hero is? (I was watching X-Men the other day and it got me thinking, lol)
-> I think it would be Flash. He's just like Emmett in so many ways. He loves to have fun and fight and he's always happy and excited. Maybe some combination of wolverine and Flash. Maybe Wolverines powers but Flash's attitude...

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys...what's going on? I feel like I've been gone for ages!!!!!!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

MEZ!!!You're back! *runs to hug Mez* We missed yooouuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!& we forgive of course, we understand! Just glad to have you back now :D

Liz~ Do I have to choose which kinds of cookies? Or can i just have a little bit of each, they all sound AHmazing!!I think I'll read blood&Chocolate then, it sounds pretty good from what you said! I dont hav emy contacts in today either, but Im going to try to wear them every day this week to school so Im letting my eyes rest over the weekend.

Syd~ Your entrances are going to be more destructive than Sierra's soon! *looks up at big hole in the ceiling* Clean up crew, you're needed once again :lol: Thanks for the explanation! I pop into the teens thread from time to time but not enough to be on the list. & HAPPY EASTER TO YOU TOO!!!!

Ayan~ No problem! I'll let you do the welcomes next so you don't get out of practice & I'm too sore to do any for a while after that *sprawls on the couch*

Renesmee_Bells~ you haven't really missed too much...Im trying to think of whats happend recently and am drawing a blank. sorry!
Meztli wrote:Oky I just got back from reading the party thread and I have something to say...

*jumps out window to land on yellow army tank*
WHO STOLED EMMETT'S BOXERS!!!!??????

:o EMMETT'S BOXERS?!?!But, but, but...*runs to her office* One, two...where'd the third pair?...oooh, there it is, 3! *runs back out into the wreck hall* Nevermind guys, I've got all mine :mrgreen: & I've also got demo pics!!!As promised!!

http://www.utahstories.com/sugarhouse_d ... hion_1.jpg <<Don't wory, that was just the warm-up. We had to leave some of it standing so people wouldn't get too suspicious!

http://www.easington.gov.uk/images/shot ... -18246.jpg <<& we couldn't totally finish that one because Emm had to get me outa there before the whole house came down and crushed me :roll: Like I would have noticed!

http://cache.boston.com/universal/site_ ... 066105.jpg <<Oh yeah 8-) Now that's what Im talking about! We didn't have time to take more than this one picture because of the fire...Please don't kill me! It didn't spreda an dI made sure Emm didn't get within 10 feet of it! He's safe!

Good times, good times. But now its...QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!!!!
what is your favourite emmett moment from the books?
I'm pretty sure this is off teh questionnaire, Logan. But I'll answer it anyway because I haven't answered a question in a loooong long time! My fave moment is probably when he tells us about beakin down houses with Rose in BD ;) It reminds me of some I've broke down with him before (see above)!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

*Jumps through Syds hole in the ceiling* Thanks Syd now i don't have to let a bomb blo-BOOM! Oh, oops i forgot about that one :oops: 8-) *Looks at hole in the side of the wall* Oopsies Clean Up Crew!!

Hi Peoples Happy Easter! Hope you are having a great time!!!!

Mez: Your back! I forgive you and i was never mad I am also just glad you are back now!

Syd: Thanks for the explanation i was really confused with those banners and things thanks!

Ted: Nice Demos!

Elizabeth: :o Cookies! Yah I want some please! Do you have oatmeal raisin?

Carrie: Get Better Soon! Here is a Get Better Soon Card; http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... an0023.gif

Ok Question Time:
What is your favorite Emmett moment from the books?
I love the part when They Say about the House Breaking in BD probably like everybody else and i also like in NM When they are practicing with the wolves and he Tells Jasper he Will try not to break anything :lol:

Ok i better stop this post before it goes way too long bye peoples

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Ted: Im going to answer your PM eventually lol. And yeah.. my entrances are getting kinda crazy. But I just cant resist using them! *looks at hole in ceiling* Yeah :D.

What is your favorite Emmett moment from the books?
Lol, Im pretty sure.... every single moment he is in the books. Like, I can't just pick one, it'd be too hard because everytime I even read his name it makes me smile.

Pretty short post..... And, I still haven't thought of a question :roll:.
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Raven- no no oatmeal raisin. I have chocolate chip, fannie farmer (basically they are chocolate cookies, shaped like flowers, my favs), and peanut butter with hersey's kisses on top.
Ted-of course you can have one of each
Raven-You can too if you want..

I think I need to say that if you make a destructive entrance like that, you should help clean up, y'all will KILL the clean up crew any day now if y'all keep this up. And we don't want to lose them...

No questions I haven't answered before, because I'm pretty sure we all know the best Emmett moment in the books is when he and bella have the "Fall Down again Bella?" conversation The End.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Okay guys, we're all going to have to thank who_needs_fangs? (Naureen) and blasphemous_contessa (Sami), for help with these questions. Lol, I couldnt think of anything, so they helped!

If it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?

~Squidney
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Remind me to send my thanks to the girls that helped on the new questions. They are freaking awesome.

And Liz! you made Peanut Blossoms!!! My lover boy loves those. His mom makes them for him every Christmas. Sorry that was completely random. My jaw dropped when you described them.

Carrie! Get better. I'd give you medicine, but that's a long way to run for me. :-( If I were a Vampire I'd be able to run it to you.

Okay question time:
If it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?
I don't think so. I think Rose is what keeps him young. I think if he didn't have Rose, he'd be very much like Edward. That's who he would probably spend a lot of time with. He'd still be fun loving and carefree, but he'd be more grown up about it.

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
I do think he would be the same person. Yes the time is different, but he has the same personality. He'd just let everything go and not hold it against anyone. He'd grow up and be mature like Edward, but it's something that he gets with age. And he's just not at that age where he's ready to be completely mature and not have fun anymore. He still likes to act like a 20 year old kid.

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I think it would be very similar to what he wore in the movies. Minus the velor tracksuit that he wore. He looked good in it yes, but the thing itself was hideous. I think he has a very sporty style. So he'd wear the nicer shirts and nicer pants. Probably khaki's. I don't see him in jeans. And I really don't see him in t-shirts either.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey EDC! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter/Passover, etc!

Wow, we have more new members. Welcome, I'm Shannon the New Trainee Supervisor and if you have any questions on how things run around here, feel free to send me a PM.

I see there are some questions floating around and I'll try to answer those that haven't been asked before in previous threads.

Just an FYI, I know we had talked about Kellan's movie The Tribe coming to DVD. Well just wanted to let all know that it has been renamed to The Forgotten Ones and if anyone is interested check out the Kellan Lutz as Emmett thread, I posted a link to an online version of the movie.

I noticed a couple of OC members have come out of the woodwork. Woo Hoo! Just wanted to give a shout out to them, especially my Doublemint Twin (I miss our postings on the Kellan thread).

Okay, well I'm gonna go for now.

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

w00t! We got questions! I was lurking almost all day yesterday but I didn't want to post because we had no questions to answer which would have meant anything I posted would have been very off topic and deserving of the ruler. So I resisted the urge to post and lurked, like i said. But now we have questions and I can post without fear of to much off topic-ness again!

Raven~ :roll: What are we going to do with you! You're setting bombs of all over the place! :lol: & thank you, I had a great time doing the demos ;) I'm glad it paid off.

Syd~ Don't worry about the PM, as long as you dont forget about it, its cool. & Thank ya for the questions!

As a matter of fact, thank you Naureen and Sami for the questions too!

Liz~ *grabs an assortment of cookie soff the tray* :mrgreen: Thank you bestie! I will love you forever for this!!*starts munching away at the cookies* Hehe, all it takes to win me over is some cookies :lol:

Shannon~ Thanks for the movie update, I'll be sure to check it out on the other thread! I can't wait until it's out! *impatient whining*

You know what, I'm going to stetch those 3 questions Syd posted into 3 of my own posts, that way I won't be off topic but I'll still be able to post a ton! Yes!
I think Emmett would be childlike even without Rosalie. Maybe not as much, but still enough that it was clearly evident. That's just his personality and the way he lives his life. Very carefree and optimistic and slightly immature, just like a child :P Without Rose he would spend more time with Edward, like Tilly said, so that might make him more serious, or it might make Edward more carefree like Emmett. Or they woul dboth just stay the same combination of both that they are now. Emm isn't too easily pushed around so I think he would stay childlike. & without Rose we might not see as much of that, but it would still definetly be there!

Wow, I'm really braindead after the school. i just said the same thing over and over again in different wording for 5 sentences.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd