EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #5

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Shanon~ Have fun at the bday party! Tell your kid I wished them happy birthday! And gave them a cake! *hands over a ginormouse cake with "happy birthday" writen all over it* I made it myself 8-) Erm...*pokes the still, drooling figure of shanon in the wreck hall* ..... *keeps poking* :twisted: Jk

Renesmee_Bella~ Ravens poking skillz are NOTHING compared to mine!No offense twinny You should have seen me when we were all first hit with the EIC's, my finger was sore I was poking people so much!

Carrie~ Yay, you're better! It was totally the chicken noodle soup! & THANK YOU FOR THE PROMO!!!!!I already edited my siggy *points down to her siggy excitedly* :D & Taylors note was awesome! Like i said, she's the bestest EDC mascot evahhh!!

Sierra, Tilly, and Renesmee_Bella (The promotees)~ Congratulations!! Great posting, ladies! & Tilly...

illness can DEFINETLY travel through the internet! At least it can on EDC! its actually kind of freaky how often it happens, this wasn't the first time...

Liz~ You fainted while giving blood? :lol: I probably will too the first time but I'm still too young. But LOL!!!I want the full story, if its too off topic then PM it to me!

Raven~ It may not be nice to beat up your twinny (Because I was totally the one that did the beating up! I won that fight 100%!) but it sure is fun! Good way to pass the time and relieve built up stress. I think we need to get a punching bag for the wreck hall to keep this from happening again!

Bri #2~ Welcome back! We missed you but I bet you had a great time on vacation (lucky!)!!!!

Elise~ Wow, you've done so much in so little time in Austria! It sounds like a ton of fun, but we miss you!!! & you may have the best office, but I have the best office in the wreck hall XP! I'm sure nobody skips over your posts, they are always interesting! Have fun with your big Euro tour thing!

Mez~ I've never seen the sound of music either! My friends make fun of me for it, but I prefer reading twilight or getting on the lex to watching some old movie (not saying that old movies are bad or anything!) I've fell asleep with my contacts in before too, but mine stuck to the backs of my eyelids!It was really weird! & that Jasper dog sounds awesome!

Shannon~ I can't wait until Warrior and Ghosts of Goldfielfd! Thank you so much for the update!!

Now I must apoligize for my absebce, once again. On Friday I had to go to a party last minute (it was a sleepover) so no chance to get on here :( but we did make a horror movie on my phone! I just kept laughing and tripping though, so it turned more into a comedy...anyway, then yesterday I had to go to a study session at my school (school on a saturday :evil: not fun) and after that me and some friends went dress shopping for formal! I'm going to go pick my dress up today, I love it :mrgreen: But anyway, theres my recap! Now time for some questions...

If Emmett were to commentary the Twilight movie, how do you think it would have gone?
Hey, i actually just got back from watching Twilighht with the commentary! Weird...but that would have been so funny! :lol: He would have teased Edward and Bella the whole time and made jokes about him and Rose breakin' houses and everything! I would LOVE to hear him commentary the movie! I loved your answer Mez, I completely agree. & during the whole kissing scene... :lol: him commenting on that woul dbe hilarious! I love this question! Its making me laugh so hard, just imagining Emmett doing the commentary :lol:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

*jumps through previously made hole* Hey EDC! I technically wasn't absent, I was lurking! :D Forgive me??? Also, did you see I tried to cut back on the destruction? Sorry clean up crew!

CARRIE! You're healed! Im so happy. Finally you can jump on the trampOLINE! :D.

Elise- Im glad you are having fun! Sorry you have to buy all the books over lol! We'll do anything for our Twi-fix! :lol:

Ted- I promise! Im GOING to answer your PM! Im getting really bad at answering them lol. I logged on today and had 9 of them!

Hey Shannon! Still lurking, huh?? Sneak. And by the way, of course you are leader of the CC.

Mez- Hi! Lol, I just wanted to say hi :D.

Anyone else there is to say hello to, HELLO! Much love to all my fellow EDC-ers! :roll:

Oooh.. Time to answer questions! Ive been avoiding doing this because Im afraid my answers will sound like poo.

If it weren't for Rosalie, would Emmett have been depicted as the child-like character most fanfictions portray hims as?
No, I think either way people would still portray him as a child. Part of his personality is just to be playful.. and people take that as immature sometimes.

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
In other time periods.. things were more serious. There were more problems and it was just not as much playfulness, I think. He would still be himself, just have other obligations and a family.. and just trying to stay alive. Or, fighting a war you were born into.

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
I picture him as a casual kind of guy.. jeans and t-shirts. But sporty. You know he has to throw in a dash of Under Armour or Nike here or there! Of course, he knows how to dress up if it is needed.

If Emmett were to commentary the Twilight movie, how do you think it would have gone?

:lol: * copy-pastes Meztli's answer* So funny! I see him doing the same thing. Yeah, that doesnt really suffice as an answer.. sorry!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-okay so my friend wanted me to give blood because she was doing it and she didn't want to go alone (she's done it before bt w/e) so I was like "yeah, i been wanting to do that anyways" so we went out and we gave blood and it was all cool, after i go done giving blood, the lady was like "are you okay,you're prettywhite" and my friend (who was still giving blood because she does double reds) is like "shes right" so i go sit down a drink a bottle of powerade, and then I had to go potty, so i ask the lady they told to babysit me (because they thought i looked sick) if i could go potty, she looks at me and is like "yeah, you look ok i guess" so i got up, and went to the restroom, but the nurse who did my blood was in there (she was prego) so I was standing outside, and I felt a little light headed, so I thought " i better sit down" so i grabbed on to the wall and I was gonna sit down. next thing i remember, i woke up and the nurses and a doctore guy were stretchin me out and putting my feet up, and ice all over me. i twisted my knee and ankle, and it hurt
in other news,i got my prom dress *does excited dance*

Questions Time

He would make dirty jokes out of everything possible, especially the "no bed?" line lol
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

guess who's here girls!! :D how have you guys been??? I've missed all of you lots!! hehehe...I was so glad when i saw my name on the list for jackhammer users....I had in mind that for being away for so long i was fired! :'( but nawww u guys kept me so THANK YOU!!
well i just came in to answer some questions and to apologize for being absent for so long!!!
for those people that are new....or that haven't met me before My name is vampirechick101...but people here call me Mimi :) I'm very random...kind of crazy...and hyper!!! NICE MEETING YOU ALL!
oh i have news for the clean up crew!! :D I'm sorry for the mess we did! :oops:
http://rosscalloway.com/lunchcounter/wp ... e_view.jpg
now that i got that done...it's of course...QUESTION TIME!!!!!!!! *question dance* ( i know i made a question dance! and it's awesome)

If Emmett had been born in a different time (Ancient Greece or the Edwardian age for instance) would he still be the same person?
um....good question....I think he wouldn't because the methods parents raised their children in different times were of course distinct so therefore the method their parents used to raise emmett would have been different. But still emmett's spirit would always be the most awesomest of all :)

If Emmett were allowed to pick his own clothes, which he probably isn't considering who his sister is, what would his style be?
hm....what style would emmett be?? it would of course be casual, you know the usual shorts, jeans, t-shirts, COVERSE!!! i love converse hehehe. But of course we all know that he would never be able to choose because of a certain sister he has which we all love ALICE! :D

hahaha I think we all agree on that one don't we? i am definately going with everyone's answer on the commentaries being of course HILARIOUS!! hahaha :mrgreen:

okie doke!! it's time for me to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
Love you all~
Keep it up and I will come online as soon as I can!! :D
~M!M!~
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ted-It was fun but I thought I'd kill myself without the internet connection and the Lex! Thank goodness I have my Lex back.
Mimi-Hey, you're back! I need help with the crickets. :lol: Still have those good face punching moves?

I'm sure I would've been on the floor the whole time busting my gut. :lol: He would've said things at certain parts like..
(During the Spider Monkey Scene)
Emmett: Oh haleeee no Edward. I'm the monkey man no messing with it. She ain't your spider monkey. I'm trademarking that crap right there.

(During the baseball scene)
Emmett: Oh yea! Rose looks so good in that shirt...and pants...she'd look better without them. :lol: :lol: Edward..did you just give me the finger?

And such. :lol:
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

SYD!MIMI!You're both back!I missed ya!*hugs Mimi and Syd while doing the people are coming back dance* Hehe, you made up a dance Mimi so I had to too! & Syd, I dont care if you were only lurking, you still seemed gone!& its really OK about the PM, you know how I am about mine, you're not bad compared to that!

WAITTT!!!MIMI!!Dont go! But if you do *sniffle* then come back soon!You better, or else...jk

Liz~ *snickers* Thats funny, you fainted in the bathroom? Lol, Im glad you didnt hurt yourself any more than the knee/ankle thing though! & you got your prom dress?!What's it look like? Where'd ya get it?! I love dresses, I just got mine for formal over the weekend, which is nothing compared to prom but...i dunno, still fun!

Bri~ Bwuahahaha!!!!Your answer to the question is hilarious!hehe, i love it!

But there are no more questions right now, sooo...

EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- my dress is long and blue. But it isn't stiff, it is really soft and flowy. I bet it looks amazing in a breeze! Which is cool since our prom is at the Zoo this year. I will check the store site for a pic. (I got it at DEB)
Here It Is: http://www.debshops.com/product/index.j ... 84.3395623
and no. I fainted outside the bathroom. But yes, it was funny.

I see no questions so..
EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

good afternoon everyone! :D
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:Mimi-Hey, you're back! I need help with the crickets. :lol: Still have those good face punching moves?
of course!!! I could never forget those moves!! ;)

AHHHH TED I MISSED YOU TOO *twirl hugs* hehehe and nice dance!!! ;) it's almost as cool as my question time dance hahaha no i'm kidding it was SUPER! and I'm gonna be online more!! :D I promise!!!

and since i see people doing that and I'm bored I'm taking the liberty of ranting emmett's name over and over again :D
EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ ok I'm done~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
wait....EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT EMMETT
hehehehehe now I'm done :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

*bows* Thank you Ted. I'll say more when the funny part of my brain finally gets something in that department. :lol:
Mimi~Thank goodness. We need some cricket punching here! *cricket punch* HI YAAA! Your turn. :mrgreen:
New question!(Team Edward thread inspired me)

What do you think Emmett did in his spare time as a child?
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Liz~ I love your dress! It's beautiful! I wish I had prom!

Mimi~ Thanks! Your question dance is pretty hard to beat! Those are some awesome moves you've got there! :lol:

Bri #2~ Haha, you're brain has a funny department! My brain has been quite lacking with the funies lately :( but all of your jokes are helping! & so are Emmett's in BD ;) *snicker*

What do you think Emmett did in his spare time as a child?
Lol, I answered this on the Team Edwrad thread like, yesterday! But it's a good question to apply to Emmett too!
I think he hung out with his family and played sports the majority of the time. He had a big family that he obviously loved very much so he would want to be with them as much as possible, but he was also very popular and as a result he would want to hang out with his friends too. With his guy friends he would play sports, Emm was too strong, competetive, and athletic to let his talents go unnoticed! :lol: & he probably went to school too. Though back then school wasn't as popular as it is today so he might have stayed home a lot of the time to help out with the family. I don't know. That's the best I can come up with!

& just for all of your guys' general knowledge, PLAY-OFF GAME TONIGHT!!!!!!!W00T!!CBJ VERSUS DETROIT!!!!The jackets are going to AMAZING!!!!!& guess who's got tickets for tonight's game?!That's right!!MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs around in hyper circles* We're leaving in 20minutes!!!!& Columbus is gonna beat Detroit 100%!!!!& Im gonna be there to see it!!!Did i mention i have tickets?!?!ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!*runs to her office then runs back out waving her Jackets foam finger all decked in her CBJ shirt, necklace, & hat* YEAH BABY!!!!!*runs out of the EDC offices to the awaiting car outside that will carry her all the way to the jackets play off game!!*

P.S.
For those of you who are clueless about that^^One word. Hockey.