Randomness ~The 12th

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hola Randies!

I am having a great day! I had the day off! I didn't go to bed til 2am or so..and then I kept waking up during the night and at like 3am I woke up feeling sick so I sat in the bathroom for like half an hour. Then I went back to bed..and slept crappy. And my boyfriends alarm went off at 8am. So that woke me up and then he didn't get up but he turned the alarm off. So I got up and was gonna wait 15 mins and if he didnt get up I was gonna get him up. Since he has a habit of turning the alarm off, going to sleep and getting up 10 mins before he has to be at work. But he got himself up..and looked at me like I was crazy for being up. Which I'm not sure why I was since I hadn't slept much but I wasn't tired at that point. But then I fell asleep at 9 and got up at like 1130.

Then I had to go to the bank. Then I went to Wal Mart to get my niece a birthday present even though her birthdays not til next week. But I wanted to get it done..and while I was there my sister called and told me she was on her way to wal mart so then I shopped with her. Then we went to Arbys and she paid for it. (Shes such a nice sister- but she just got back from Florida to see her dad and she saved up money to take her daughter to Disney World and everything else but her dad paid for like everything..lucky, so she said she had extra money. lol) But then we went to my moms..and I chilled there for awhile. And I got the 2 disc Twilight..so I'll have to watch that. Then I came home..and now I'm doing laundry..and I'm gonna read some more. Haha..

Sorry for the life story. Good thing this is Randomness. :P

Omg and this morning at like 8 it was snowing here and sticking a little. But then when I got up at 1130 it was all melted. lol But thats a good thing! Its spring. We don't need snow.

Well okay Im done rambling. Laters
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

welcome new thread!!
yes i know I'm extremely late.
bite me.

haha kidding of course!
ilove all of you!

hmmm... well i suppose i should explain THIS absence too!
my dad had a fit over the computer virus that was suppose to launch on wednesday... so i've been keeping my internet disconected for a bit.... just a precaution! but yeah...

other than that.... lifes good.

it is currently spring break... nothing really to report....
i went to a baseball game yesterday... and sadly i think thats going to be the highlight of my break... oh well.
50 days until school ends!! aka. 50 days left to get my grades back up.

crap.

okayy well... i think I'm off....

good night lovely empty thread!
Allie with l<3ve :]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

:o :o :o :o :o
it's page 8 already and i still haven't posted?!?!!?!?!?!?
well.. THE PLAY WAS GRAND, GRAND, GRAND! :] seriously it was .... just wow!

my friends Kyra and Kellie were the leading ladies and they were spectacular. they sang super amazingly. the chorus did too! and the dancers (yay!) were.. :D! (if i do say so myself ;])

here's an email fro my director:
"boy ...

i guess vivienne and i are the only ones who are too pumped up to sleep-

you must all be pretty exhausted-

re: the subject line- that's the best way to describe what you gave tonight-

you presented an admirable, traditional, difficult, expensive, big-time BROADWAY MUSICAL and you more than did it justice for a high school theater company-

"I AM FILLED WITH PRIDE, JOY and HUMILITY." only, unlike dorothy, i'm 100% sincere- that sums up my fellings better than anything i can write

you all ought to BOW DOWN and worship elisa-- she's got that stage crew running like clockwork- it absolutely adds to the professional tone of the show-

some memorable comments- from kyra's mom- "wow. i'm not quite sure what i was expecting tonight; but it certainly wasn't something as big as this."

from mrs. getting- "in the past, we didn't have nearly as many kids who can like these can." i gave the well deserved credit to walter / mrs. biener.

from mr. bonamo. "this is amazing." He said that at least six times.

frm ms. wallace: "it's terrific."

from larry o'connell (head of the drama dept. at forest hills)- "joe. it's a knockout. i've come to your last three shows. you step it up a level every year." i gave the credit for that to walter's increased role in the show- it sure as hell helps to have him involved in the process from the audition on-

from shannon's grandfather (pop) - "when are you taking the show to broadway?" i told him i was looking forward to little league baseball ... i miss my sons-

hope that gives all of you a sampling of the audience's sentiment.-

tomorrow- the building will open at 4- i was planning on arriving at 5- you should arrive by 5:30 at the latest-- if you're doing hair / makeup at home, you may arrive by 5:45.

email vivienne if you have costume needs and need to arrive earlier than 5. cc the email to this account-

some brief notes-
i run around a bit on this show (and i pace in the back as it is)- i'm also in the lighting booth calling cues for every change so it's as close to precise as possible- so i might miss a few things... there was very little that i noticed that needs addressing-

i know kristina said sunny side was off- i didn't notice it-
the chorus was WAY early on the finale- talk to me about it tomorrow-
SET CREW GETS AN A+ believe it or not, i take great personal pride in your work- if the set crew fails, it's my fault.
kellie was way too upset over some lines of dialogue- i don't need an explanation- let's meet tomorrow, rehearse it, and get it right. kellie- glad you got over it. you were a hit. you bring dorothy brock to life. must've learned how to do that in some drama workshop you took ... and you look beautiful and sound fantastic.

can i hear a round of applause for vivienne??? without question, your most impressive work. somewhere, houdini is proud- my wife loved the costumes and the backdrops (both backdrops were big hits)- the scrim is probably something many have not seen- this show is genuinely pleasing to the eye and ear-

"shadow waltz" ... ok, they're all good ... but if i had to pick a favorite ... i might find one that equals it, but i'd have a hard time placing it second to anything else in the show. wait till you see it. hagerty said shadow waltz "sets the tone for the whole show. the audience knows it is in for something special. the whole show is outstanding."

ok- the audition and the finale. i can see them as #1's alongside "shadow waltz". maybe i spoke too soon...

some complained that they couldn't hear you at certain points- not sure if its tech or the orchestra- feedback, anyone? (see- even at 1AM i have a penchant for punning)

**REMIND ME to speak to tech about WHAT TO DO w/ mic levels WHILE YOU ARE SINGING...

remind me to talk to you about SECOND SHOW LETDOWN--

sam frangos- see me- you MUST have a mic for GO...DANCE-

kyra- can you faint again in ACT 2? the sitting down thing happens too fast- see me- let's run that- it'll take 5 min.

wish i could light up down left of the stage- we use it on the risers- some serious bulb ordering for the aud. needs to happen- i have a funny feeling we'll be better equipped next year. i'll see (if i have time) what options exist...

hope you enjoyed the STREAM OF CONSCIOUSNESS method (look it up) of this posting. i have much more to say, but it will have to wait.

dakota- i told you i can be honest to a fault, so here it is- i never thought you'd be this good. i'll take the credit for taking the chance on you- you take the credit for coming through-

you were the most powerful person in every scene you were in- that's how it's got to be-

joey- my daughter julia is annoyed by your character, even though he's a nice guy- she wants julian & peggy to be together, but billy keeps getting in the way. remind me to ask my freshman girls about that one...

---

i will arrive by 5 at the latest- someone from hb call me if i'm driving the shuttle ... it isn't a problem...

rest and come in focused tomorrow - you're only half way done- you will have to work twice as hard tomorrow-

ask me why when you see me...

ms. biener is in for a REAL TREAT!

see you tomorrow-

there were some genuinely magical moments on that stage tonight- each one of us (ok, you more than me) gets the credit for that...

mr.c"

just to give you an idea :]

here's some pictures:
senior picture
ugly dress
some dancers
dancers in audition costume
last picture for now!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hey randies!

This threads moved fast since I last posted, I’ve been away for the weekend so I haven’t been on since Friday morning I’ve missed this place so much!

So my randomness is I found out that I need glasses and im quite excited because glasses really suit me. I’m one of the only people ever to be excited to get glasses!
It’s my mums/moms birthday tomorrow were having a family party…joy!
I’ve had hardly anytime to read lately I need to start shadow kiss!
I brought the first blue is for nightmares book and wake has anyone read them are they any good? Oh and I also brought evernight!
I’ve just put some tunes on my ipod.
I need to unpack from the weekend.
And I've got a new sig...

That’s all Ive got for now
I’ll be around <3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Randies!

Hey Jess! Where did you go for the weekend?
At least you're happy to get glasses!

Today the twilight dvd came out here, so I got it in town this morning! I've watched it once, just normal without the commentry and it was great to see it again! I'll watch it with the commentry some time later today - can't wait!

This is becoming a constant moan, but the days are going so quickly! It's already 6:30pm!

Today I went easter egg shopping as well, so that's done. I'm trying to forget about the chocolate in the house, because I can have very bad willpower sometimes!

This post has a lot of exclamation marks .. I'm scaring myself!
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Helloo Randies.

Jenni- A poem? You like to make things difficult don't you. :lol:. Okies, I'll work on it. It won't be very good though but you know.. :P

Sam- Well done on your play being such a success!

I have nothing much to say today.. I went into school from about 10 untill 4. It was actually quite fun, probably because I was colouring and sticking things in for my teacher's daughter but you know.. :lol: .

The twilight dvd is officially out here. I haven't got it yet but I will.

I'm really, really thirsty right now. Seems to be like that whenever I post here..

This post has taken me ages to write for some reason :? .. ooh a post above mine.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi Jenni! I just went to Skegness with some friends my friends parents have a caravan there so sometimes a group of us will just disappear there for the weekend when we feel like getting away it was really fun :) I know! I’m really excited I want a sexy red pair!

Oooh yeah the twilight dvd I need to get that I have it on copy but well I want the proper dvd because I want the special features! I actually didn’t love the movie that much but I have to get it because well its twilight!

Which reminds me that Im going to snoop on the net see if I can find any new pics for the new moon movie…

<3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Ayan, well it doesn't have to be a poem .. just a bench would be good! :lol:
I think the thread is cursed .. I'm thirsty too.

Jess, cool! Hehe - yeah, some glasses look so good they make me want to have to wear them.

I got to the bit in Hayy Potter and the Half-blood Prince where SPOILER! Dumbledore dies, which made me angry even though I knew what was coming. :lol:

None of the codes are working for the smilies or anything .. which is weird.

I'm listening to a TST podcast, haven't done that for ages.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

Jess: I'm actually picking up this really hott red pair of glasses later today. hahaha. woot woot.
and post the pictures on here if you find any...

hahaha... way to go jenni... way to spoil the books... lol. kidding i already read them... and yeah i knew that too...
kinda like i knew the ending of the 7th book because at the midnight premiere party some idiot read the last ten pages and screamed out a lot of details that were in the epilogue.

TST...?? whats that....

pokayyy i decided to update all of you who dont know... im on my laptop right now... it makes me HAPPYYY!!!!

alright im going to go post in other threads though...

byeeee....
post ya laterlyyy
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Hello Randies!

Rainy here today!

Jenni, I'm also a fan of the exclamation point! Are you reading HP for the first time or are you rereading? Thanks for the "SPOILER" warning :lol: .

I got spoiled years ago for OotP and I was not pleased. My mom told me "at least you don't know how he dies." That was no consolation at ALL.

Sam, that's so great that you guys did a great job! 42nd Street can be such a hard show to pull off. I bet you guys all did fabulous. You're director seems really proud, and if he's as hard to please as mine... well you must have done well.

I actually don't want to see anything NM related. With all the trailers and sneak peeks and stills and everything. I felt like I'd seen most of TW before it ever hit theaters. So, I think I'm limiting myself to just the trailers this time around. I really want to be surprised. Especially since I already know the storyline :lol: .

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind