Randomness ~The 12th

ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello all!

I am so tired. This week has been so busy. I hate working at a grocery store around the holidays. Its sooo busy! I had two 8 hour days in a row and thats not normal for me. Although they asked me to come in early today. Which its a good thing I did..it was crazy! But I get tomorrow and Easter off! Yay! I'll probably be going to my boyfriends grandparents for Easter. My family never really does anything. But it worked out since he works til 230 on Easter and their party is at 3. yay..haha

Shel- I am still reading Just Listen. Almost done..like 50 pages or so! I love it! I can't wait for the end. But thats crazy that the same thing happened to Emily! Whoa.

Sam- Where are youuu? HI! (When you get back on)

I miss Lynz! Lynz come back! We miss you..and I hope everything for you works out!

Omg so I took my car to wal mart last night because I thought the battery was screwy. And since I bought it there 2 months ago..they'd give me a new one. Well I thought it was that or the alternator and when I went the guy tested it and it wasn't either! But he looked around some and found corrosion on the plugs to the battery so he cleaned them for me..and so far the battery hasn't died! Yey!

Haha..totally random but its exciting for me since i keep having problems with my car.

Well later randies!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

Kristen Stewart and I are like exactly the same age.She turned 19 today,I turned 19 yesterday.Pretty cool ^__^

For my birthday I got:Twilight(the target version) also the borders version(which I have no idea when I'll get in the mail..and it's really irritating because I was in borders and it was there!! it said on their website that you could only order it online.So here I am waiting for it to come and it's RIGHT THERE.uggh.)

The Twilight Score
The Directors Notebook

And other Cd's,books etc,

hmmm.I think I'll watch twilight tonight..for the first time.I've actually never seen it before.i'm really looking forward to seeing it for myself,and my reaction to it.
Last edited by ~*~Emily~*~ on Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Emily welcome to Randomness. :)

Woo! I joined Team Volturi today. Woot!

My cat's been staring at me for twenty minutes solid.

I don't think I'll be coming online tomorrow.

I painted my nails a dark bloody red today. Then i realized we were going into the "spring season" *face palm*

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi randies

I ordered Chinese last night and it was disgusting like really under cooked and they wouldn’t give me my money back or anything so I was seriously peeved, I had a few mouth fulls before I realised the meat wasn’t cooked properly and I felt really sick last night so that sucked. Needless to say im put off Chinese now which is a shame because its one of my favourite foods!

I had a total chill out day yesterday and just slobbed around my house and read it was fun :)

Hmm I cant think of anything else, that will have to do for now
<3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

OMG Jess you just gave me a really good idea for my siggy! Thank ya!
You have all the same fav characters as me!

I drew Sharkboy and he looks so cool and I would show you a picture but I can't find the cord for my camera...

so whats up randies?

I am sick.. blah...

Has anyone read Forest of Teeth and Hands?

okay bye
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hello lovers.

today is a boring and lovely day. the last of my freedom... i dont count the weekend because we get those off anyway. lol.
hmmm... what else is shaking???

oh well i just talked to my grandma and she made fun of me for sleeping late. gr. just kidding it was funny but kinda wierd. lol.

hmmm....yesterday... i figured our two new ways to wear my hair and i LOVE THEM! sooo yeah. i suppose i'll be wearing those more often. haha.

i've drunk so much powerade in the past two days i swear im going to start peeing blue. lol. kidding of course. haha.

sorry that was too much information.

OH! and i have watched John Tucker Must Die 10 times in 2 days.... and guess what dvd i have in my hand right NOW!?!?!?!

lol. im going to make more jewelry (im procrastinating finishing my room. so yeah.) therefore i need a movie wear i dont really have to be involved to get it.

uggggg there is only ONE part i CANNOT watch in that movie.... and that would have to be the part after the movie theater.... i'm trying not to give anything away... NO SPOILERS... but yeah i seriously do NOT like that part. lol. but it IS funny. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

John: "I guess i like secrets."
Kate: "I'll bet."

AHH so funny.... what else is good?? hmmmmmmmm.

oooooo i love the basketball scene.....

"JOHN! JOHN! JOHN!" then he runs away. lol.

and the one where he talks to her on the sideline.... thats my FAVORITE SCENE!! OWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

okayy.... enough of me....

im signing off soon.... maybe i'll be back laterly.

BYEE loverss... JTMD here i come! 8-) :D :lol:

Allie :]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Randies!

My day was long. School went okay, I got a 90 on my chem. test! I was excited about that. And I'm out for spring break! Which I'm so thankful for considering I'm exhausted still. I hate being sick!

I don't have much random today, so sad...

Ash - I know! I couldn't believe that it happened to Emily too! Actually I can, but I much preferred her way of handling it.

Oh! We got our yearbooks today. I'm in it waayyy too much for my taste, I think I counted like 5 pictures of me... Some of them were some horrible pictures too!

I'm listening to Sugar Rush by Cash Cash. I don't know why I like this song so much, but I do.

Anyway, I'll be around if anyone wants to PM me.
Love you all! <3
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey guys whats up?

I went and saw adventureland it was awsome!

when kristen steward said... i never want to lose you.

i almost screemed thats from twilight!

but it was funny:lol:
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hello...slow day on randomness I see.

I have MORE car problems.. but I won't go through them again. Its like constant hassle with that thing. I wish I could afford a new car.

Shel- I know! I guess I expected it..sort of..but I agree. She handled so much better than Annabel!

Well I dont have much to say..I wish I had a book to read. I really wanna go to the library. :( Back to Harry Potter I guess.

Laters

Edit: I have on Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo and the guy on here reminded me of Wrath.
Oded Fehr. I had never heard of him.
http://www.celebopedia.net/oded-fehr/im ... d-fehr.jpg
http://www.crankycritic.com/qa/pf_artic ... /fehr3.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/Oded ... ehr_04.jpg
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Hey guys I wne to see The Hanna Montana movie today but it was sold out so I went to see Adventureland and it was really funny because:
1. I wen tto put my pop in the cup holder and it tipped over and spilt on my friend and she was like "you idiot" then my other firned and I choked on our drinks laughing.
2. At the consession stand the guy asked me if I had my movie card or whatever and I was like "no thanks" :lol:
3. The guy at the consession stand was like what do you want to drink.
My friend : "Strawberyry Fruittopia"
Me: "Same"
consession stand guy: "what?"
Me: "Strawberry Fruitopia"
Consession stand dude: "iced tea?"
Me: No Strawberry Fruitopia
consession stand homie: so same?
Me: YEAH!

4. There was this really funny part int he movie but it is inappropriate so I cannot say...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~