Randomness ~The 12th

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hey randies!!

it's late. there are many other things i should be doing right now....like writing. the fact that i'm not could be potentially dangerous to my health since i'm pretty sure certain someones will hurt me if i don't get a new chapter out soon....
you know who you are.

i'm also really tired. i should sleep, since i have work tomorrow....at 5...pm..... ::shifty eyes::

umm i'm really just posting to show off my new location. check it --->
and since i feel like everyone should be in the know...chubies (pr: choo-bees)=b*tches.
:lol:
i'm really hoping it'll catch on one day and be used all around ze world!

anyway. i keep feeling like there are things crawling on me but there aren't. ::shrugs:: maybe it's the sleep deprivation.

i'm going to go read now. then sleep.
night lovelies!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

hey loves!

*gasp* Sam actually posted! :shock: :o yes, Sam, it is actually that surprising. Oh, and i did know what chubi means, the ttw's trailer makes me want to read the book right now, and i know my location is kick a..

Mary, I don't know why you think I would want to hurt you. Even if I do *cough*, Sam is the one you're going to see in person first. So I would watch out for her ;) oh and nice location, very quote omigod unquote :lol:

Kimmy - You should get the vaccine. Shots aren't that bad, if you don't look, focus, or think about them while you're getting them. I know, I know it's hard to do, but it's better getting the shot now, then being sick and then possibly having an iv (needle) hooked up to your arm for an undisclosed time period later...

So, my life... Well, I don't have much random.
I need to find an envelope so I can mail Mary's letter.
My brother is listening to Taking Back Sunday, very loudly.
So I suppose I'm listening to that too.
le gasp! I know I'm not listening to Death Cab For Cutie. yet. it is only a matter of time before I turn that on.

I'm going to go finish reading Jess Darling. I have a little bit of the third one left, and the 4th and 5th one. I need to finish them by the time I get Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen. I should get it in the mail sometime this week! I love her books!

love you all <3
i'll be lurking some.
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Shel: I will... yeah (i'm trying to convince myself hahah ) yeah i scheduled the appointment already.. i wish i won't faint... :lol:

yay! I see other Randies posting... wooot.. come on guys.. we're getting slower and slower... :(

and one more good news.. MY RHAGE BOOK IS BACK!!! *does the happy dance* hahha finally.. what happened was my colleague who borrowed the book lent it to a BDB fanatic too.. (isn't that sweet?) and the best thing was.. Rhage is still in his perfect condition..no dog ears.. covers and pages still intact... he was well taken care of.. and tomorrow is my rest day.. so.. i'll do book hunting.. I need to find Rhev... and check if Southern Vampire Mysteries is already available in the market... ah well..

will be writing chapter 10 of my story.. pm me if you wanna talk.. anyone.. :D
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello!

posting again, just because i can!

so i forgot to mention that i am going to visit sam (i know she already told you but still) and i am very very excited!! eeee!! "sam and mary take on new york!" oh man. sounds like an excellent adventure. oh! that would make more sense: "sam and mary's excellent adventure." anyway. now i'm not even making sense anymore. point is, i'm flippin excited. and you all should be jealous.

i also forgot to say that i watched the mtv movie awards last night (i know, i know--i finally got around to it) and i can't believe i didn't hear about kristen dropping her award!! oh man. i felt really bad for her but at the same time it was hilarious. though it makes me like her better because i guess she really is just that shy...and not necessarily a huge chubi.

kimmy--i hate needles too!! i feel your pain. the last time i had to get shots, the nurse just did one right after the other on the same arm. :( i had two band aids right on top of each other haha. anyway, it sucked and i can understand your not wanting to do it. but shel's right--just focus on something else! think of england!! :D

i should get some food because i am hungry. and also i should see if my dad needs any help before i go off to work.

later!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I laugh. a lot.

i am going to kick mary's booty if she doesn't write soon. and apparently she's going to kick mine for coveting her ficitonal men. EVEN THOUGH we decided to share dominic cooper last night. (we're convincing him polygamy is cool.)

mary ate pancakes. now i want pancakes. but i have no time (well, no patience, really) to make pancakes. i ate a sandwich. ham and meunster. on light and dark rye (swirl!) bread. word.

i have to go back to school at quarter to 6 because i'm getting some award. *shrugs*

along for the ride comes out tomorrow!

i need to shower. and i should repaint my nails but... i don't care?

"...a king is killed when someone pours blood into his phallus."
"To die, to lick; to touch: perchance to bite: ay, there's the chubi."
queen of madlibs? that'd be me.

my cousin had her baby!

i have to wait another hour before i can take more medicine. i want a snack. blah!

this was really random.

shel- yes, i just posted AGAIN. don't die.
and why is it bad your brother is listening to TBS loudly?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randies...

I'm posting since Kimmy reminded my randomness exists. How I can forget is beyond me...

Randomness:
D comes home in an hour :mrgreen: it's only been 11 days... I'm seeing one of my lexlings this summer (I hope). It's still freaking Forksy outside, I hope the rain stops before tomorrow morning, I hate riding my bike in the rain, it makes my glasses fog up. Pup have decided to respond to my complaints by randomly kicking me. I did some dishes today.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

oh my edward!

look im back on the lex.. why? cuz i finally was able to recover my password... *laughs*
I hope everyone here is good.
random things-
My hair is super long
my sister is married
its effen hawt outside
im still obsessed with yoville
I am going to new jersey in a few weeks
I will get to meet lily and i am excited

I miss you people a lot! <3
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

ohmyrileyreynolds!
LYNZEE!!!!! you're here and sam and mary too!! yay!! you guys are back! and hopefully the others will too!

mary: yeah i HATE shots.. and my colleagues warned me cause they said that the nurse carries a 'heavy hand' and that i see a big bruise in their arms.. (really.. it scared me.. :( )

and my sister and i decided that we'll do a non-bake blueberry cheesecake later.. YUM!
and we'll have spicy tuna pesto pasta.. weeee yum yum!! :D
and now i'm hungry again.
speed racer is on tv.. UGH
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Wow, it has rained here, again. I swear I feel like I'm living in Forks or something. I don't remember ever getting so much rain! It really does, it'll be sunny then it's raining, then sunny again. It's so weird.

Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow, one of my really good friends is getting married! :D
And man would it suck to have it rain on your wedding day.

So I found out that PSYCH's new season will be on Friday August 7th! YAY!!! Except that I'm kind of sad that it's almost 2 months away! I don't know if I can wait that long. I feel like I'm suffering from Shawn and Gus and whitty comments withdrawals.

I'm listening to the "A Walk to Remember" soundtrack right now. It's actually a really good soundtrack, I enjoy it.

That's all my randomness for today. 8-)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

*sits down on her *ss from the shock* Lynz???
I'm so jealous I could die that you get to meet Lily! Give her a hug and a quack from me, will you?

Random:
Sunny today, but windy so there's no warmth. I think someone attached my baby backwards, 'cos something feels seriously wrongly assembled in my lower back. The summer-worker isn't able to count to 25 :roll: Laundry-day today (again). I might be able to squeeze in a few more extra minutes of work today, got 2 weeks to work up 10 extra hours somehow.

Maybe we'll try the sodastreamer tonight, if we find a place in the pygme-sized kitchen to put it.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK