Randomness ~The 12th

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by Lynzeee » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:51 pm

HEY D! *laughs* i just text you!

by the way, I am 13 weeks along.

morning sickness is killing me today.

I am making a homemade pizza tonight and i hope it doesn't turn out like poop.
otherwise my disappointed children will be forcing me to spend 25 bucks on delivery.
I am trying something NEW and less expensive.

it looks like its going to rain again.. i wish it would. we need it!

anyway, thats all for now. hope everything rocks! buh byeee
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Evenin' random...

Hi Samajama (yes, I lost my randomness-names list... :roll: ... again...)
Lily-my-love you are the hottest thing ever (after the pack) when you're mad and being mean ;) :twisted:
Hope the morning sickness eases off soon duckie :)

Random:
Oh, 4 weeks of being nice ended in a scream-out in front of the boss this morning.
I WANT ICE CREAM!!! and I don't have any at home, and the store is like... half a block away (and I live on a small block)
Watching NCIS
A ton of activities this weekend, nice, but tonight it's me, the couch and Stargate season 1. If I can make it without ice cream. if the craving gets to tough I'll go read instead. Nothing like a little New Moon (or Eclipse, reading both at the same time right now) to make you forget to eat/sleep/clean/dishes/whatever...
Still procrastinator deluxe obviously...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello and that I'm gonna try to post here on the Lex more often. I will try but haven't I said that before? I think so but I'm going to try and do it this time. :D

Lynz - congrats on the baby and things working out with the hubby! Hope A had a great first day of big kid school and the homework doesn't slow up!
Ninna - hope you and the pup are doing well also!

I'm so happy that I'm actually tan. Woo Hoo that cruise did miracles on my pasty legs. I still have to send out the postcards that I picked up for peeps from Hell in the Caymen Islands (yes there is an actual town called Hell there). I also have to get our film developed (had to resort to old timey cameras, since my digital one decided it wanted to break on the first day of the cruise) and post pictures on FB.

All right, nothing too random to talk about so Im gonna bolt!

Peace Out and Take Care All!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Hey, Hey!

Lynz - Glad to see you back, love! I've missed you!but you know this.

So, my internet has been a complete chubi lately. Not fun, since I haven't been able to talk to Sam and Mary a lot lately. I miss them terribly! And school started last Thursday, also not fun. This year isn't that stressful, but A LOT has changed (Mary knows all about it.) AND all my close friends are gone.

I'm starting to get back into the schedule though, which means I'm reading again. I went through a week or 2 where I didn't read at all. But I finished the 8th Steph Plum and started Van'es book! I'm so freakin excited to read his book. I already LOVE him.

I think I have plans this weekend. I need to call K again. We were going to watch a movie, methinks.

Anywho, I'll be around.
Love!! <3

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:11 am

Hey Randies!

Wow my second post in one day. Craziness

So, on to business, LOL! We need to get the girls together to see what BDB,DH/WH/DRH we all claim. I know there are alot of us girls here that have read the series so we need to lay the foundation.

Shel - I think everyone falls for Vane cause he's the first Were that we meet but hunny, you are in for a treat, cause they only get better. We still need to get a list going between all of us to stake claim.

Ok, need to wrap this up. Need to get back to watching Rent and singing my head off. LOL.

Luv to all!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:58 am

Shannon! BDB would be hard to do the claiming. So many of us have read that series and it's not nearly as long as DH and not nearly as many characters! But that would be fun with all of us in a thread on FB or something trying to claim our men... er, fictional characters? LOL.

Anywho, Vane's book is coming along very well! I need to type up my reactions, but I feel like I should start a new thread on FB to include Lynz and Lily. Hmm, I probably will. They were in my BDB PMs that I did.

So, I'm not going out with K tomorrow. We're going out next saturday, exciting! I miss her... and all my friends.

Just talking to Sam (Mary just went to sleep) and reading. I may leave Sam though and just go to bed and read. Both our arses hurt, she's playing sims, you see.

Love you all! <3

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 pm

thanks Skylar, pup's healthy as a werewolf and I'm riding the high :roll:
Shel, I love your banner!

Random
Me, my sofa, the laptop, a box of grapes and Bridal Wars... since last nights plans fell through
Did some exercise today (OK, a lot of exercise) and it felt great. Can't wait for the trainings to really begin
Need to take pic's of pup's travel-bed and post it on FB. Well, need is a bit of exaggerating, but I want to...
My contacts burns...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:23 pm

GRRRR!
Family issues are the worst.
Then nothing goes back to normal.
: (

Anywho. . .

Shel, Sam, and Mary - I finally saw TTTW today. I was kinda disappointed the didn't include almost everybody, and they cut out most things, plus the whole keeping his feet (What's up with that? lol). But they did a good job of telling the story in a shorter version. Whatever. It was worth it I guess. I missed The Cage!

I think I'll go play Sims or whatever. It's been a bad fews days. I haven't got on the treadmill once since Tuesday and had ice cream everynight. This sucks.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage

twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:15 am

Lynz- how did the pizza's turn out? did you do the bagels or the english muffins?? lol... haha. and i hope you stop having morning sickness soon like asap.

Shel my Bell PLEASE add me to your DH messages. I am currently on Cratus aka Jericho.. and then FANGS! woot woot!

Ninna- I am only hot and sexy and mean for you my love. you know that :)

Shan- I do need to think claiming needs to be done with BDB and DH.. DH is easier but I still think we should all know who each others Favorites are.. hehe.

Ok so random I ended up spending $41 bucks at Barnes and Noble last night. I swear I can not go into that store and not spend a certain amount of money. I ended up getting three books off my book list that i started. SICK!

Going for dinner at the "in laws" today and then going to see District 9 even though I really want to see The Time Travelers Wife.

Watched Last Chance Harvey last night with Dustin Hoffman and it made me cry... because I wish my dad was like him. It was a really good movie and really enjoyed it. I LOVE Netflix btw. Best invention ever! lol
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3

JenTheWriter
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by JenTheWriter » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Life has been busy, so ... I'll update on the randomness that is me.

I'm eating chocolate before work. Hopefully it gives me superhuman powers to help me put up with the idiotic public.

I woke up too darn early this morning. Thank you sun rising in my window!

Our bonus at work is going to be almost $200 more than they said it would be. Which is fabulous. I could so use the money. Why is it even though you get a raise/hours increase and yet you're even more broke than you were before?

I need some coffee. Seriously. Who has my coffee?

I cannot wait for my allergies to stop raging so I can get back to wearing my contacts again. Stupid itchy eyes, itchy nose.
"And if you ever kiss her again, I will break your jaw for her," he promised.
Team Edward, Alice and Cullen! Swoonist. Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3's brain twin!