Randomness ~The 12th

-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Randies!

School tomorrow ... yaaaaay. :roll:
I don't want to go back. My alarm clock hates me ... it's broken so I can't even hit snooze (maybe because I threw it on the floor at some point) :D

It's a really nice day today. Actual spring weather, so I might go outside.

My permanent markler message on my hand by my friend is starting to come off! About time ... I thought it might never come off. :lol:

Today I went into town with my friend and forgot it was sunday so all the good shops are closed. So then we walked back home and here I am.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

woah Shannizzle was here! hey!
Chloe, 4 lines. tut tut!
JENNI! hullo to you! my alarm clock sounds like a screeching cat...so i just use the one on my phone :]
F. don't want to go to school tomorrow. :cry:
i'm finishing my essay now (really, I swear). then i have to do latin homework. ew. but on the bright side i don't TECHNICALLY have to finish it tonight since it's all due tuesday. but if i could, that'd be SUH-WEET.
oh my. i still have nothing random to say.

well, my dad's friend tony is downstairs, so i need to actually get dressed so i can go eat some form of breakfast. argh.
my grandma finally gave me the rest of my easter present. so i have peeps! which are getting stale as we speak :] (true Peep-eaters know that they're best stale ;]) she also made me a chocolate bunny. huzzah!

so i really, really, really want to start city of bones. really. and i can't. so i'm sad. and i can't think of anything else random to tell you guys so....... ciao!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey peeps! (hehe, Sam was eating those earlier)

Anyway, I am trying desperately to finish all of my homework today. I have five paragraphs typed up(I only need like five more pages). I have played a LOT of Minesweeper, losing most of those, and downloaded two cds. As you can tell I am working very hard. *cough cough*

You know, I'm confused, not that I really have to worry about this because all of my posts are somewhat long, but do we have a 4-line minimum or 3? because I know we decided on a 4-line one a long time ago, but on the first page, I'm pretty sure Nena said it was a 3-line one now... I'm just a little confused. *shrugs*

I want some chocolate. I wonder if we have any...

I despise my alarm clock. I really don't know how it's still working. I've thrown it on the floor(a lot), slammed my hand into it to try and turn it off many times, and I've kicked it a few times too. I'm not so nice to that thing, probably because I never actually want to get up in the morning, but somehw after all the abuse I've put it through it still works =)

I think it's time to go back to church, I'll probably finish the remainder of my homework there, except for my report. le sigh.

Love you all! <3
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Hellooo!

So I had my nieces party. We went bowling. It was fun. But now I feel a little sick. I think I ate too much pizza and cake and ice cream..and my head hurts. Those girls can scream. lol She had 5 friends come. So much chaos. haha

I bought The Lullaby today too..so now I have those 2 books to read! yay!

And tomorrow we'll start moving more. =\\ I'm not very excited about that. Bleh.

But I think I'm gonna nap..all those kids tired me out haha. Laters
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Hey-lo Randies!

My house is officially clean! Huzzah! ((I'm a fan of that word))

Ash the screaming kids in the bowling alley must've been great. Nothing like six year-olds wired on Coke!

Shel five more pages! You can do it. Ra-Ra-Shish-Boom-Ba ((<-- that's my sad little cheer :roll: ))

I smell like campfire today. I LOVE IT! I love the smell of campfire. If they could bottle it...

And I think this particular thread is now 3 lines. I don't know why *shrugs*

So... speaking of alarm clock deaths: mine needs a new battery. The day-glo light I can usually see at night is all but kaput. Why do things happen like this on Randomness? Needing the bathroom... dead alarm clocks... thirst... It's really weird.

Chao amigops ((yes, that was a Jimmy Neutron reference... don't judge me :lol: ))
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
~*~Emily~*~
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ~*~Emily~*~ »

Today was a very "Forks" day.Cloudy,constant drizzle.I kind of like it when it rains..just as long as it's not all the time like the real Forks :)

I'm going to start New Moon for the second time tonight.I want too..but yet it's such a painful and emotional book.It was an experience reading it the first time.It was so weird..throughout the time I read it,It was like the things going on in my life echoed the things Bella went through in the book.They were not the same situations,but the emotions were very similar..In the part where Bella was sick,I even felt sick! it was crazy.And when Bella had her "epiphiany" I had one of my own.So New Moon was a big part of what I was going through at that time.

Ha,the only random things I post are still Twilight related..I'm not suprised :lol:
<><
~TEAM EDWARD~
Team Cullen-Giving the word Vampire a whole new meaning
ImageImage
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi guys I've been super busy so this is going to be just a quick post to catch up!

ashiekins16
- I love Jodi Picoults books shes an amazing writer my favourites are the pact, change of heart and my sisters keeper oh and 19 minutes!

I'm reading a really awesome book called poison study heres a Description for anyone whos interested and that should be all you fantasy girls! Its the first book to the study trilogy and its awesome so far!
Choose: A quick death...or a slow poison...About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She'll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace - and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia. And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly's Dust - and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonising death from the poison. As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can't control. Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren't so clear...

I'm back at uni today *sighs*
I have so much work to catch up on its unreal
I wish I could reply to more posts on the lex but I just dont have time!

<3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey Randies!

Listening to Circles by All Time Low ... me likey.

I went back to school today. I'm kind of glad to get it over with, but it's depressing - can't wait for exams to be over with.
Also, I really need a new alarm clock - just a cheap one ... cheap but tough, so it can handle me bashing it. :lol:

I'm rereading Marley & Me, I want to see that as a film, and 17 again .. maybe confessions of a shopaholic.

This is a shortish post .. I remember when it was tough to even get 4 lines.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
futurevampire
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by futurevampire »

I haven't posted here in a while. And I love randomeness, so that is really sad. And surprising.
My eyes are watery. So my eyelashes feel wet. And everytime I touch them, mascara comes off.
I wonder why my eyes are watery? It's annoying having wet eyelashes. I keep trying to get all the wetness off.
I think it's all gone now.
This song played half an hour ago. My playlist has almost 200 songs. It's only allowed to have 200 songs. It's on my blog. I opened a new window with my blog because I posted. And then I listened to it on shuffle on this one, and the same song played that played in the old window.
I like shuffle. Shuffle is fun. My playlist likes playing certain songs.
Like this song.
My eyelashes are definitely drier now. It's very nice.
I like it.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

mary - i didnt know u were reading mortal instruments!!! i love that series so much its fabulous. i cant wait for you to get to city of glass!

shel- YAY you finished!!!!!!

so guys i have been gone all weekend for a choir competition WE WON!!!

shannon- i am soo excited for rehvs book...its almost here!!!! oh and i just finished vanes book! it was good

i am soo sad i was supposed to go to this concert on thursday and didnt get too...i tortured myself by watching videos of their live performances on youtube.=[
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict