Randomness ~The 12th

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hey randies

i figured i should break up the conversation a bit since you all seem to be talking amongst yourselves :lol: not that that's necessarily a bad thing. anyway.

so i woke up this morning with the express purpose of mailing a letter to shel. i walk all the way down my driveway in my pajamas and walk all the way back up (i have a long driveway, you see, with the mailbox at the bottom so it's a hassle) only to find that the mailman had already come and gone! alas for my quest. but it's all good anyway cuz my mom took my letter to the post office for me!

erm, i've been working on my homework. sigh. i just typed up an outline for my paper and sent it to my teacher to have him look over it. hopefully he thinks it's good enough or else i dunno what's going to happen. i also hope that my paper ends up being long enough--it's supposed to be 7-10 pages. :shock: oh well, that's the perk of being an english major i guess haha.

i really need to take a shower. i suppose i'll go do that now. i also have to pee....it's the curse of the randomness thread! :lol:

oh and nat, your dress is very pretty!! i never would have been able to wear something like that to either of my graduations through (8th grade and high school). well....maybe i could have to 8th grade, but in high school our graduation robes were white, so we had to wear white dresses underneath.
that was a boring story haha i apologize.

jackson with a mohawk is pretty fantastic. though now i am worried about jasper's hair. does anyone have a picture with the wig?

oh right, i was leaving. :roll: bye randies!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

ayan...you dont have baskin & robbins!!!!! its like the best ice cream shop ever!!!! lol that sucks..its also sometimes called 31 flavors???...i think you may be right about that obsessed thing..lol

jenni- how ridic...no nerds, jello, pez, or life savers...lol. jello and jelly are sooo different! lol..and life savers arent really supposed to be mints..they are like candy. lol

well surprise..i am listening to bring me the horizon...hehehehe..=]

im still sleepy.

i got my mom to maybe think about me gettignmy lip pierced...its a start..lol. at first she was like i would kick you butt! but now its a maybe!!! =]
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Randies!

Yes! my letter is in the mail, I want to know what Mary is sending me, she won't tell me, you see?

Jenni - I think I need to add you to the list of names. I shall look when I get done posting this.

Random - I'm home alone. I think I will be most of the day. And I have nothing to do, because I never made any plans for the weekend. But I somehow managed to already make plans for May 2, which is like a month away. My friend Krystyn and I are planning on going to the movies to watch 17 Again, she has a thing for Zac Efron... and then we are going to the mall. Friday she blamed me for getting her addicted to books, It is true, well mostly. Her boyfriend is also a book worm.

I am cleaning the bathroom. While listening to Attack Attack. Right now it's Hot Grills and High Tops & Sticky Stickly. That's 2 songs but they're back to back and go together so *shrugs*

I have an essay to write, but instead I'm just writing. So far I have 4,465 words. My goal for today is to get up to 8,500. I think I can do that. We'll see, I suppose.

I'll be around, or cleaning the bathroom, but either way I still love you all! <3

edit - Jenni, I added you to the name list.
Last edited by 'twahy-lahyt' on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Here's the wig-age. It actually looks better than his TW hair, which is ironic because wigs typically look worse, but that was some bad hair they gave that poor boy.

With all the work I'm actually surprised it didn't start falling out. Hair falls out easily when it's traumatized like that. Boys especially, because they don't usually torture their hair as much as girls do :lol:

Again, I was going to edit but my last post was a whole page away :roll:

Mary your letter mailing adventure is hilarious only because I've had the same thing happen to me . I feel you :lol:

Apparently, I'm not the only one in desperate need to do homework *waves*. I really need to get off the Lex and do up a History paper. I love History but this is a really analytical paper and I'm actually going to have to try if I want to do well on it.

So, I'll be back later. If anyone sees me don't be afraid to yell at me. I could probably use it. :lol:

- Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey Randies. Ok I've been a bad little Randie and haven't posted in god knows when. So here I go.
Ok I'm leaving tomorrow for a cruise. Bad thing is, no wi-fi at all! :o :cry: So no Lex for about 2 weeks. Goodbye all!
And here are my random facts. Random Facts:
1. I am very bored.
2. I just had some amazing soup.
3. I'm having a weird craving for pizza right now.
4. I said, That's what she said, a million times this week.
5. My new favorite curse word is stumblefu**. By the way, someone posted a hilarious fanfic and I'm currently reading every fanfic by that author. The author of it is browniechadowes.
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Jenni- Nope, no swapping. it'll take more than sheep to sway me :lol: . And ok, whatever you say I shall pay respect to the mowhawk

Deven- I googled it and we do have baskins and robbins. it' just me whose never heard of it then I guess.

Despite being on the lex a lot today I've managed to do a lot of revision. I did my revision mind maps for of mice and men and german.. and started mind mapping for a view from the bridge. i'm proud of me lol

Bri, where to? Timbuktu :lol: .. and that actually rhymed this time hehe. You'll be missed!!
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi randies, #12 seems to be off to a flying start!

Random:
My allergies are kicking in... why? They don't usually bother me at all... I need a spring-rain to take out all the pollen..
Did 2 rounds of laundry (total 5 hours... slow machine...) and one load of dishes.
found b-day pressies for my sister and her middle son, they both have their b-days in July...
My mom's birthday tomorrow.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Am I a regular? I'm confizzled... I never PM'ed Lynz to find out.... curse my procrastination!

:roll: I almost had to go see Monsters Vs. Aliens. *shudder* I weaseled my way out of it, though. "I have so much homework!" and so forth.

Mary: :lol: My graduation gown is white too, do you think it will show through? :?

It's 5 PM... I need to get dressed and stuff... *curses procrastination again*

<33333
List, Gnat ♥
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

what up peeps.
when did the new 3 line rule get made up? and hows everyone...
im hecka bored so if some peeps wanna PM me that would be great ^.^

Random- i accidentlly a whole coke bottle...
Random- tax refund = large sum of play cash!!!

and now i will take my leave...
Randomness Regular!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey guys!
Do you like my new banner? The idea was from aros girl, she sent me one that was pink and it said:
I love to shop and im not afraid to admit it!
I thought it was funny soo I made it my own :lol:
now on to my avi!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake