Randomness ~The 12th

x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness ~The 12th

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

Hi randies

Logan- I love your new avvie!

I’ve been pretty busy the last few days and today I plan on doing a big fat nothing, its really miserable weather outside so I feel like curling up in bed and watching dvds and reading, so that’s exactly what im going to do it is the holidays after all.
I had a really early night last night and I had one of the best nights sleep!
I’ve been listening to the twilight soundtrack a lot recently and I love Rob’s Let Me Sign
Oh and my brothers got me addicted to playing guitar hero!

That’s all
<3
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hello... !!!
hey i had few minutes to log in.. so i wanna say hi to everyone!!!

and i have some randomness...

right now.. i'm so hyper because i just hadd coffee frappe and a chocolate doughnut..
ironically i'm so sleepy.. but i have lots of energy to use!! LOL..
and as i do this i'm still eating...
my facebook is acting up again.. gah!! so i haven't been on... but i will soon..

i should be typing a lot here.. but i forgot what to do.. oh well..

and jackson lovers.. you may wanna join our community.. :D

it's still on the works.. but oh well!

jrathbonefreaks.freeforums.org
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Woo! Glad to see you haven't completely forsaken us! :lol:

deven: I KNOW! House was SO sad :cry: . I posted here right afterwards and I was weeping and trying not to spoil it for anyone. :lol:

FYI: eating breakfast while typing on randomness is NOT a good idea.

I'm on Easter Break *dances* and I watched Becoming Jane last night. I was sad the whole time because I already knew Jane Austen never got married. It's so sad to watch those types of movies and think that romantic stories don't always end tragically or happily-ever-after-ly but sometimes they just end in a sad, should've been kind of way. After watching it makes me even sadder to read her books and know that she gave most of her characters their happy endings and she only ever got half of hers. :(

Tonight, I lighten the mood and watch Smart People with Dennis Quaid, Sarah Jessica Parker and Ellen Page!

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi Randies! :D

Kimmy! Nice to see you. :D

I finished the HP series today, and now I wish I hadn't! It's weird, but whenever a book finishes, especially a series that gets you really involved, I feel really sad ... The ending is a bit random, I'd forgotten that - but it is good to see what happened later.

I just hunted down on youtube and from this site some of Jackson on Criminal Minds after hearing the JOF thread that he was amazing. It's so true, he is seriously brilliant in the parts that I saw. I look forward to NM.

Today went way too fast again. Why do the days go so fast? Slow down a bit!

I changed my banner and avie .. I'm not sure about the avie, I wanted to put something like my old banner there, but there wasn't enough room .. so just the banana suit man from 100 Monkeys. I might change it later, I miss my banner.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

hello loverss...

gahh there is CAT FUR ALL OVER MY LAPTOP. .:glares at kitty:. not only that... BUT she is sitting on my leg... and it is falling asleep!! ug.... but i dont wanna get up or she'll attack me... she already tried to when i moved to type.

hmmmm im gonna go get a Cinnamon Bun... well when my sisters friend goes away. uggg i hate when they come over... they think they can just like walk into my room whenever they feel like it... i DO NOT have an open door policy.... jeez. lol. kidding. (kinda)

ooooooooooo so my Barnes and Noble order came in yesterday.... the 5 DVDs and the Twilight Directors book... yeah so i started looking at the ONE book i got (which doesnt even qualify... its more of a scrap book) but it is really cool.

and i watched 3 of my 5 movies... i watched Clueless... She's the Man... and John Tucker Must Die

CLUELESS: cute... a little brainless.... and kinda wierd.... but it was pretty good... well i liked the ending if that counts... but it is one of those movies where you watch with one half of your brain and do something else with the other half.... it was a stereotypical chick movies.

SHE'S THE MAN: a classic... fun to watch.... CHANNING is beautiful.... lol.

JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE: probably one of my top 2 favorite movies now..... i've never seen it before i bought it... and now i have watched it 7 times.... woot woot. it was SOOOOO good. lol. infact.... while im finishing my room.... guess what i'm going to watch??? lol.

oh score my cats asleep i can MOVEE. lol.

business time:

kimmy: ahhh!! HI!! how are you?? good to hear from ya!

deven: PM waiting for you... and AHHHHHHHH im so happy for you! woot woooooooooooot.

mary: PM me... we should talk!! :]

alright... well im off to get some cinnamony goodness.... oh and put in more laundry

byeeeeee loverssss

ALLIE! :]
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

~*~Emily~*~ wrote:The highlight though was going to F.Y.E and seeing the lifesize Edward Cullen.
:lol: :lol: I totally got one of those for my birthday!!!

Haha, today some kid named Brandon drooled in class...

Allie: My mommy's name is Kitty! Why would her hair be on your computer? :lol: Lame, I know.... sorry... *goes back to corner*

So............

I had a bunch of stuff I was going to say but I forgot.

<3
List, Gnat ♥
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Helloo Randies!

Rose- Yeah, it can be the new randomness curse. Thirst .. :lol:

Suprisingly I'm not thirsty right now hehe.

Allie- I've seen to of those movies, she's the man and john tucker must die. Suprised again, since I'm practically movie-challenged :lol:

I've got nothing much to say as usual. I finished this lullaby earlier today. I went into school for maths revision today and my brother was dropping me off so I had to wait for him and came 50 minutes late. The class was only running for 2 hours so I missed like half of it. And since I was late my brother was driving like a lunatic.

What else have I done today.. urm revision, not as much as I had hoped to do but still .. I went to my friends house after revision class and I got freaked out by her kittens. One of them was looking at me evily and I am not making that up :lol: .. so yeah I'm no good with pets, cats or dogs.

Time flies these days.. I don't know where my day has gone.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

hey guys.

just tryijg to find a pic of sharkboy to draw

and trying to convince my mom to let me get these amazng red and black converse ...

anyway I am sick :( my ears are plugged and I can hardly hear anything...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Okay so this is really really random, but if any of you can tell me where I got my avatar I'd much appreciate it.

The thing is I want to change it, but I want to hold onto the location of this old one because I really like it and I don't remember where I got it. :roll:

I think I've seen it somewhere else on the Lex so if it looks familiar let me know, so I can awkward PM that person. :lol:

-Rose
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey Randies!

So, I'm sick. My throat is sore and I think I'm running a fever.
I really didn't want to be sick during my spring break, but it looks like I'm going to be.
I have to go to school tomorrow, because I have a test to take. Maybe I can get my dad to check me out of school right after I take it... Probably not considering Ryan is suppose to be taking me home. le sigh.

Sam! - I miss you! We need to FB each other... tomorrow, though. because I'm not going to be on much tonight.

Mary - *hugs* that's all! <3

Hi! and *hugs* to everyone else!

So my friend painted a picture of me. It looks nothing like me, but she can really draw, and it's absolutely beautiful. She doesn't even try and she's amazing.

I've had some problems with a good friend at school, but it was somewhat resolved yesterday, that included a lot of crying. It's always going to be different between us, but at least it's all out in the open, you know?

I need to study for my test while I'm still awake, I've been soo exhausted lately. Probably because of me getting sick :(
Love you all <3