Gen Y ~ The 20 something's thread

SarahGoddard
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Gen Y ~ The 20 something's thread

Post by SarahGoddard »

Look at my shiny new banner! Look at my shiny new banner! :D

I'm only so excited because it's the first one I ever made all by myself and I'm really chuffed with it! (Apologies if it makes no sense to you whatsoever - this is my new obsession!)

Good night my Lexlings! :mrgreen:

oooh - I just thought. Is there a rule about naughty words on banners? I dont post anywhere other than here and I hope noone here is offended?

Maybe I should change it? I dont want to get in trouble with the mods or unintentionally offend anyone...what do you think? :?

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
buffygrl3
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by buffygrl3 »

Hi guys! My mom's site is finally up and running. She's selling lotions,soaps, and bath type stuff. All natural and homemade, no animal ingrediants or animal testing (unless i count :lol: ) if anyone is interested. Super cool stuff, I've tried it and I love it.

www.goinggreenmakesscents.webs.com

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Hi LExily
I have been MIA this past week or so. Just have been down in the dumps big time stressing about my job situation, money and some other craptastic family stuff that has been going on. My aunt is back in the hospital in the ICU and isn’t doing well. I went to see her last night and she just looks so awful. I am hoping that she gets better really soon. But anyway, I didn’t want to spread the negativity over here so I have been reading, but haven’t been in a posting mood until now.

So WELCOME TO ANY NEWBIES that I may have missed in my temporary self imposed “naughty corner time out” LOL. I am Megan, 26 from Chicago IL. And I love my lexlings ever so much and am a HUGE WIDE AWAKE FANNATIC! God bless me some unicorns! LOL

Sarah G- 1st of all LOVE LOVE LOVE the new banner!!!!! I think you should keep it, don’t know if the mods would get pissed about it. But you can always take it down if they do. Here here on the shopping misadventures and fashion hating on curvy girls. I mean seriously WTF is up with that. Real woman have curves and we like to show and shake them ;) LOL. But is really does piss me off. Torrid is very expensive and over priced in my opinion. I wish H&M carried my size bc they really do have a lot of cute stuff in there that is affordable and it depresses me too. But I have lost weight since February (on purpose I am trying my hardest) I like to “date the gym” as I call it and clothes have been fitting better. But I don’t like the discrimination that it put on being curvy, etc. It really irks me and makes shopping not the best experience. This is why I LOVE SHOES AND PURSES TO DEATH!!! I love the packages that you and BEx exchanged too!!! FUN FUN FUN!

Pharmer-Music is very important to me. I too always have some playing. I just can’t seem to function properly without it. I listen to music all day during work (work from home so not interruptions) and I CAN NOT drive a car without the music pumping. It just would be so foreign and unnatural to me. I am very eclectic in my music tastes and BEX has enlightened me to some other wonderful stuff recently too.

Ally-Ahh we so need the fan made posters to be the “real” ones. I really did love those so much more. I think they will come out with some additional posters, but we will see. I would love one of the wolf pack or volturri ones likes the fan made to be a “real” poster too.

Maria- Keep up the good work with the exercising and the blogging too. I have been checking it out, but haven’t been posting or commenting on there. Oh and HAPPY new WINDOWS to you too.

I think we are in need of a LEXILY SPEAK IN 3rd PERSON OFFICIAL DAY!!!! We are so overdue for one. I think the last one was in February that was official. Besides us all posting random facts about ourselves in the 3rd person about a month or so ago

HI to all MY LOVELY other LEXLINGS! I love you all so much! *BIG OLD GROUP HUG TO YOU ALL*

Off to go respond to all the other things I have been neglecting lately and to work on some more job searching and resume sending. Ahhhh I hate looking for a new job. (I still have mine it just doesn’t look to good in my department right now and I am trying to be pro-active)
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Lieziewiezie wrote:
n0vaice wrote:Too much photoshop...
I can't see Kristen's natural beauty...
You refer to her as Kristen and that's where I have most difficulty with. I see Kirsten in that poster, not Bella. Think she had it far better down in the Twilight poster.
Other then that I don't like she holds on to Jacob that close ;) But at least that makes us see every bit of Edward. Just joking, think the composition is good. And have no problem with the photoshop either. Think it's perfect for a movie like New Moon. Can have a bit of mysteriousy photoshopped in.

Edit: Cappu defenitly doesn't seem to agree on my with the Kirsten-Bella thing :p Well, everybody sees different things I guess ;)
:lol:

I agree. Stupid third wheel! :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
therealmrswhitlock

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

So, Jennifer is going to get in on the speaking in 3rd person today. Jennifer coughed all night last night and woke up with a scratchy throat. Her mother thinks she has mono, but she thinks it's her normal springtime allergies again, because it feels the same. Jennifer loves the warmth--it was 95ºF today!! She spent a lot of time outdoors checking on the garden and cleaning the windows. Her black raspberry bushes are full of buds and still blossoming--they will be loaded with tasty berries, although she isn't thrilled about picking them--thorns--ouch! Corn, peas, and green beans are sprouting, hoping stray cats don't ruin them as they think the garden is a litter box--ewww! Jennifer got soaked scrubbing windows. It kept her from overheating. She also admired the flowers around her house. Wild violets, sweet williams, and tulips are in full bloom, naked ladies, irises, and day lilies on their way, honeysuckle having problems. She thinks this is because the dead growth wasn't cut back this year. Oh, and the lilacs are done blooming, so there are discarded blossoms all over the ground. Rather lovely in the green grass, she thinks.

Jennifer doesn't like the new moon poster either. It looks photoshopped, and some of the fan made ones were way better.

Jennifer also loves music. She is unable to concentrate without music playing. In fact, she's got 100 Monkeys' myspace page up and is listening to their music. Jello rocks!

Jennifer is going to check out the FB thing. Later!

*hugs lexily* *gives Sarah G a giant Emmet bear hug*
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Tabs
Learning to Love Green

Post by Tabs »

Hey guys, welcome to anyone new since I was last on here. It's weird, I feel like a newbie myself it's been so long. My name's Tabitha, I'm 28 (29 on June 1, yikes) and I live in Perth, Western Australia. I used to be a good lexling, but recently have been having trouble dealing with the crap hole that was my life and just couldn't bring myself to post. Wouldn't have wanted to depress anyone. :D I think it's done now, but I've come out the other side with things a bit different. First of all, I'm not going to the US anymore. I mean, I am going in September for my brothers wedding, but I'm not going to live for the rest of the year. I was offered the chance to do a research project at the maternity and women's hospital here, on pre-term labour and transport with the Royal Flying Doctors. I get to work with this famous Professor, and I'll get published in a journal. So I was pretty excited to be able to do it. Another deciding factor to be honest is that I've been listening to everyone struggling to get work, and it's made me very nervous. Plus the economic crisis seems to have come to Perth and I'm not sure if I go that I'll be able to get work when I get back. And I have to have work when I go back to uni. So unfortunately it looks like I picked a bad time to try to plan my adventure, and it'll have to be another year. Sorry Sami, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that there'll be a 100Monkeys concert while I'm over for the wedding so we can go together!

Oh Novaice, I love your avi. I grew up in Ireland right near where the Claddagh comes from, and it was always a special symbol for us. We bought Claddagh rings for friends, for boyfriends/girlfriends and for family. I love the symolism of it, the fact that it implies that relationships are about loyalty and friendship, as well as love. Just feels right to me.

Megs, sorry about your aunt. That must be really hard for you. I know you were hoping she was doing better. If there's anything I can do, just holler. I might not be posting much, but I'm always around. I'll be thinking about you.

Also, congratulations on the 'dating' the gym. It sounds like it's going well. I'm being really bad at the moment because my membership ran out last Friday and I haven't rejoined yet. I feel so lazy. Plus I need to get really skinny in the next couple of weeks for my birthday party. I'm having fancy dress, and thinking of going as Lara Croft in order to drive a certain person crazy. Evil laugh :twisted:

OK, I was going to try to reply to a bunch of stuff but I can only rememeber bits.

New Moon poster - Eh. I'm not exactly in love with it. I kind of think it looks like Bella's scared of Edward, and Jacob's protecting her. Not what happens. Makes me nervous about the film, as if I wasn't already. Rumours about Edward being in it more are a worry. Anyway, at least there is a poster like other people said, and the date is getting closer. :)

Music - I'm not a huge music person. I listen to it in the car but very often don't think to at home. Like right now I'm on my laptop which has music on it but I just didn't think to put any on. Now that I've thought of it, maybe I will. :) I kind of find it hard to concentrate when there's music on though. Also, I listen to kind of gay music like Ronan Keating, James Blunt, the Soundtrack to Phantom of the Opera, Sountrack to City of Angels. That kind of thing. Yes, I do get made fun of a lot. I also like Snow Patrol, the Killers, Kings of Leon etc, but it doesn't seem to help. :)

Oh, and we definitely need another speak in the third person day. So much fun!
Awesome banner by MRK

Member of the Gen Y Lexily!

I <3 Shadowhunters - Cause rune tattoos are SO hot, and Jace would never hurt the Cullens, they're good vampires.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Oh Novaice, I love your avi. I grew up in Ireland right near where the Claddagh comes from, and it was always a special symbol for us. We bought Claddagh rings for friends, for boyfriends/girlfriends and for family. I love the symolism of it, the fact that it implies that relationships are about loyalty and friendship, as well as love. Just feels right to me.

thanks. I was planning to order one in our local silver shop and give it to a friend. :D Sorry to hear about what's happening to your life. I'm feeling depress myself, I sometimes think life's not suppose to be this hard.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
SarahGoddard

Post by SarahGoddard »

Sarah loves that you guys love her banner! Love from her Lexlings is better than cookies! :D

Sam I was looking at the website. Theres some really cool stuff on there. I’m guessing it would cost quite a lot to ship to the UK though wouldn’t it?

Hi Megan!!! *Runs across the room and does a massive stage dive/dirty dancing jump and gives her a huge hug* Just in case you hadn’t noticed – I’m just a wee bit obsessed with Wide Awake… Well done on the gym! I hate them with a passion, refuse to go anywhere near them. However I do have a Wii Fit (that I really should use more…) and me and my friend at work have decided to go power walking every lunchtime for ½ hour so that’ll be super duper cool.

I’m so sorry to hear about your aunt. I’m sending happy, positive, get better vibes to you and your family. Even if your not in a posting mood remember you can come and read the general madness and hilarity that is ensuing on the Lex and Facebooky. I’ll keep my fingers crossed super tight for you and the job hunt and hopefully you wont lose your job at all.

Ok Sarah is going to be proactive and suggest a new date for an Official Speak in 3rd Person day. Sarah suggests:

Saturday 6th June

Sarah loves that Jennifer is very green fingered. Sarah loves flowers but unfortuntaly is not a very good care giver to plants so has to rely on people buying them for her on birthdays etc which she loves. Sarah read “irises” and immeditaly began singing the song in her head. Lol :lol:

Hi Tabs! *Tackles her into the stagedive hug with Megan* Although you don’t get to go on your American adventure the research project sounds like a great opportunity. I hope you are really excited about the chance to be published!

Certain costumes to drive certain people crazy at fancy dress parties isn’t evil – its diabolical! I’m in no way guilty of ever doing this… :lol: :roll:

Claddaugh rings
I cant remember where I found out about them and their symbolism. I know loads of girls my age learnt it from Buffy but I knew about them long before that. No idea where though…hmm must ransack my brain. :shock:

Anyway ditto I love the symbolism behind them, I wear a small silver one (heart pointing outwards sadly) that I bought myself to remind me of all the wonderful people in my life.

Okey dokey I’m off to make some more banners! I had a really great idea for one this morning that I most def wouldn’t have on my sig but if any Kristen/WA Bella loving guys want to use it they would be most welcome to…I’ll post a link to it later.

*Drags all Lexlings into the group hug that has been brewing, jumping up and down in excitement and trying to infuse that excitment and love to the Lexily* :D :mrgreen: :D

~1/2 of the infamous Snowgod~
Sarah just needs her Lexily to get her through the day.
Left her ♥ on the Gen Y thread, Rockin' the 3rd person!
:mrgreen:
obieewok

Post by obieewok »

What up what up what up HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so I know you peeps missed my adorable Alice-esque self, so I won't punish you anymore by my absence.

(By the way, you want to beat someone up for it, beat up Holly---she freaking got me addicted to new crack called Sookie Stackhouse lol)

Sookie----Ok, so I've been immersed (is that the word for "can't do anything else but read these books"?) in all things Sookie for the past week. The Charlaine Harris books are awesome by the way; I'm into them more than the Laurell Hamilton books (gasp!) and I know I'm a purveyor of all things smut, so not digging Hamilton is horrid for my smut senses, but I love the stories of Harris better. HOW CAN THERE NOT BE A LAWSUIT PENDING AGAINST TWILIGHT? I'm telling you peeps----too many things between the Sookie books and Twilight books are similar. No offense to my home girl Steph, but COME ON! One example:

In Sookie, Vampires use "glamour". In Twilight they "dazzle". Same affect.

There are a thousand more, but no one really cares, least of all me. I just noticed while reading them both that either there is some master Nosferatu canon stating that all vampire books need to have telepaths as main characters (because they both do) or there is something bigger afoot. Anyways, I'm currently on book number eight of a nine book series so far, and I'm going to go rent season one of TrueBlood later today (the show that is based on the book---it's on HBO and Obie don't pay). I'm also going to get the newest book today.

Ok...on to things not Sookie related:

New Moon Poster----I'm totally behind Jas on this one: WTF is Edward doing front and freaking center of a NEW MOON POSTER dude? I'll also state that while having dinner with Shanna we discussed New Moon and asked the question
"How much of a two hour movie will Rob Patz be in?"

Ok---I love the Rpatz and would lick his feet if need be---but honestly, Ed Cullen is a FLASH of New Moon----and you KNOW his butt is going to be in at least an hour and a half because, well, he's Ed Cullen and money is money. I think it's wrong, blah blah blah. I'm a fangirl, and I like things that stick to the book, and therefore I'm totally sweating after seeing the poster because that about sums up New Moon for me---It's an Ed Cullen love fest, and that's awesome for my hormones but bad for the book. And yeah---Bella---step away from the Jake dude. You didn't rub up on him like that in the book, so stop doing it on the poster. Props to KStew for looking better and less frump-a-moose. I think in Twilight she needed a makeover, because I didn't believe Eddie would give that the time of day, but the poster is airbrushed like no one's bidness, so maybe she's still the same.

Movies that sucked---Watched Bride Wars (OMG---I want my money back.) and now I'm off of chick flicks for at least a week. I just found it lacking a lot of, well, everything, but keep in mind I'm not huge on chick flicks to begin with, so I'm biased.

The Uninvited---didn't like the chick, didn't like the plot, and thought the freaking ending was a cop out and ranked up there with the Patrick Duffy dream sequence from Dallas (oldie but goodie shoutout there). I'm a fan of all things horror, so I feel it's my duty to watch everything that comes out in the genre, and I'm sorry---I didn't like this one at all. AT ALL.

Curious Case of Benjamin Button----Ok. I'm prepared for feedback on all my statements, especially this one, because either you really hated this movie or you really loved it. First off, I am not a Brad Pitt fan, but I liked him in this, plus I think Cate Blanchett is an amazing actor. Me and hubs watched this and he said he would have preferred the whole movie about cate's character instead of Benjamin lol. Of course CGI was an awesome friend to this movie, and they did a pretty good job, but there was no HUGE conflict for about the first three fourths of the movie. It's the Forrest Gump experience without the war basically. I didn't like the movie and the biggest thing that nagged on me is the fact that not once did the character show any real emotion. he was like a freaking statue. Bothered me. I thought the movie was ok, but not "nominated for Academy Award" good.

Went to Blockbuster on Saturday to rent TrueBlood only to be told like a nerd that it wasn't releasing until yesterday. Nice. S.Darko was rented out, so I didn't bother.

Friends are planning on going to a gallery memorial weekend to stalk Jackson Rathbone since he's in town. I would totally go if I thought there was any way in heck I'd be hearing the band play, but I know the gallery they are at (it's a smallish gallery near what we call Deep Ellum, our downtown Dallas art district) and I know exactly the crowd that can fit and who will show up. I think it's sort of weird for them to be playing there, but I gather that Jack's sister is an sculptor and her work will be on display. That's EXACTLY where little girls should be jumping around and knocking into crap---a sculpture exhibit. Hopefully the 15 year olds stay away from the tat shop on every corner and learn a thing or two about art. I wonder if his sister's stuff is any good. Hmm. Anyways, I told the amigas I probably wouldn't go, and they all flipped. I asked them why they want to go---it's not like Jack is going to look at my 28 year old preggers and married self and whisk me off to run away with him, so what's the point? shanna wants to throw up that she loves the BAND---and that's a lie and she knows it. I've listened to their stuff but it's so raw I can't get a good feel on what they sound like in studio and out. I have no opinion about 100Monkeys honestly. Tori is at least more honest---she just wants to go to grope Jackson, and hey, I'm all for that I suppose. But I told them I could save myself the parking fee and just slap Twilight in if I wanted to eye hump him. So we are all at odds deciding whether or not to waste a Saturday night with preteens in the dirtiest and seediest part of downtown. I vote NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a weird craving for bread and butter pickles lately. I hate bread and butter pickles, so it's weird that I wanted some and a peanut butter jelly sammich (shout out to Becs' James!) last night at midnight. Freaking weirding me out.

Finished the fanfic "The Red Line" and even though there was a chapter here and there (especially the "dream sequence" crap and the end) that was a bit hard to chew, the story was smut filled and well written, so I'll recommend it. I hear that we should be getting a Wide Awake update hopefully this week, so this will be the last chapter, and then we get an epilogue as well. Then it's freaking over. Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently listening to: "The Underdog" by Spoon because it's so happy sounding. I loved it in "I Love You Man".

Casting news: I heard Leo Dicaprio is wanting to play Frank Sinatra so is taking singing lessons to do so. I think that's a good fit, and I personally love Leo---I don't think he's all that fine personally, but I think the dude is the best actor of my generation that's for sure---and he deserved an Oscar a while ago. His competition to play Sinatra? Harry Connick Jr and JAMIE FOX. Let that last one soak in a bit and tell me why I cracked up thinking about Jamie Fox playing Old Blue Eyes.

Chase Crawford is playing Kevin Bacon's role in Footloose. Miley might join him. What's a Chase Crawford and why do I want to shoot it? Seriously? We need to bring back FOOTLOOSE???? Who said that??????

Totally bummed that My Name is Earl got cancelled. I watch hardly no television, so I consider my Thursday night NBC fest of Earl, Office and 30 Rock my treat. Stupid corporate bigwigs.

I watched a repeat of Torchwood last night and was pleasantly surprised that it was one I missed the first go round. Gawd. I love John Barrowman. I want to be his next mistake, I do I do. Why can't he dig on some chunky women? Or women at all?

Ok. So I'm officially done rambling (for now) but wanted to give a shout out to all my peeps. I have missed you all, some more than others lol, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. No, I haven't even been on facebook dudes---I've been that caught up in the nothingness that is fatigued woman's syndrome. I'm slowly getting back to normal, so bear with me.

Much Wed love to you all (and goodnight Honeythestripper)
Obie:)

ps...That's what she said!
"Has anyone ever shown you the difference between good touch and bad touch? 'Cause I'd love to demonstrate. We could start right now.'"

Like my banner? Suck it. MRK made it for me.
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Obie~ You're hysterical. And you know what? I agree with everyone about the New Moon poster. Why is he like boom right there? If they were gonna put RPattz on the poster he should have been backgrounded. This is Bella and Jake's story. Growl.

Sarah~ As far as my sister is concerned, the wedding was put the weekend of my birthday because, well it's my birthday. At least that's what I'm gathering. Everyone in my family has talked to her about why she decided on the fourteenth, but she's not giving any answers except that she wanted to get married on that date. *rolls eyes* Don't get me wrong, I love my sister, but for some reason she feels the need to compete with me over everything. And she's like thirteen years older than I am. I guess it's because I was 5'4'' and never weighed more than 120 lbs when I was in high school while she was short and squatty. Now mind you, I'm not trying to be mean, but when you wear shorts and spaghetti strap shirts because it's freaking 90 degrees and your sister tells you that you look like a slut, there are no other answers. Yeah, growing up all of my siblings that were around me pretty much called me a Vulgar Language Is Ugly and a slut. And when I was 13 my brother called me anorexic. Which is ironic because I wasn't anorexic, my mom was. But whatever. Again I say. Everyone thinks that it's okay to trample over the baby sister because she got spoiled. Well in my family, being the baby sister that had issues with men led to me being called a slut and a Vulgar Language Is Ugly when I finally got my self esteem back at age 14.
Story time: Not a good story, but it goes along with the whole my entire family thought I was a slut thing.
My mom, dad, Kiki and I went out to dinner this one night. I was like 15 at the time. I had been dating this guy that I met in middle school for a couple of months. I was stealing his t-shirts to wear. We were in that phase. So anyway. We go out to dinner. It's the summer so I'm wearing shorts and one of Matt's t-shirts. So we order, and I'm like starving. I hadn't eaten all day because the heat likes to throw off my appetite. Dinner comes and there's this guy sitting at the table across from us. He's like 16 and he's looking at me and I'm getting ready to dig into my dinner. Kiki turns around and goes. Wow Till, he's paying attention to you and you're not even dressed as a slut. Gasp. The entire table went silent. I grabbed my mom's keys out of her purse and ran outside and into the car. Then I cried. I walked back in and ate dinner in silence for the rest of the night. My sister apologized of course, but didn't change things. Moral of this story: My siblings hate me and think I'm a slut. So my siblings try to ruin everything for me.
Mel, the one who's getting married the weekend of my birthday, well when she found out that I was getting married the first words out of her mouth were she better not get married before me. Now she's tried to deny it, but both of my parents were there and they've both told me that. *shrugs* Like I said, my sister hates me and likes to compete.

And now this post is more about my family drama.

I'm stoked that Wide Awake should be posted this week sometime. I never really understood why everyone was so in love with this story. Now I know. And I understand. And I am completely with you people. Right now Wide Awake is not an obsession, it's a religion or a way of life. Like I seriously have never read a better fan fiction. I don't cry when I read fanfiction. But when Edward left for Chicago and Bella ran to the Cullen house, I lost it. And then the part where Jasper started to help Bella clean up the room? Man, I was in tears. Then there was the part where Edward asked Rose to take care of Bella. I wept harder. I almost started crying when Rose and Emmett left for college. And the Unicorn thing. I was rolling around on the floor laughing so hard. I told Shane later that night that I wanted a unicorn and he looked at me like I had five heads. I still can't explain it to him. I just start laughing hysterically. His brother brought up Unicorns last weekend at dinner too. I was turning purple from laughing so hard. And I couldn't explain it to anyone because they never would have understood it.

As far as S. Darko is concerned. I don't know how many of you actually want to see it, but seriously rent the movie before you go out and buy the DVD. Do I think I wasted my money on it? Not exactly. But I do think that it was ridiculous. I'm just a die hard Jackson fan. That's really the only reason I got it. When I first heard about the sequel I was horrified. I didn't know if I wanted to see it or not. Then Jackson came along. And I bought it because of him. There's not really much else for me to say.

Okay: TV. I watched Dancing with the Stars last night. You all know about my love of accents. And Mark Ballas is truly unique when it comes to his. Dude. Him and Shawn Johnson won. Made me happy. So I've been up all morning watching them do their press circle. Which is kinda funny. They take the red eye from LA to NY and do the round of television appearances. They start with GMA. (Good Morning America) and you could tell that Mark was about to fall over. It was way too cute. Then Mark and Shawn run over to do Regis and Kelly. And he was so freaking pale. He could have been a vampire. It was adorable. And I watched the season finale of NCIS last night. So happy that Tony and Ziva are finally getting it out there that they're in love with each other. Kinda sucks though. The end of the show was like NOOOO!!!! Shane's all like can't it be September yet? I laughed at him.

Okay I've been neglecting things again. Plus it's 1130 which means I can officially eat lunch without worrying about if it's too early to eat lunch. YAY ME!!!

To the Newbies~ Welcome! I'm Tilly in case you couldn't tell. I ramble a lot when I'm bored. I read and write fanfiction. I take care of my boyfriend/fiance whatever you want to call him, and my apartment while he works all day. I love music, and I love all things Jasper and Jackson Rathbone related. I take any and all suggestions on fanfiction to read. So if you have a suggestion, let me know.

To all the other lexily that I've left out and I talk to or semi talk to on a normal basis~ I love you all *group hug*

Wow this is a really long post for me. :-) later gators.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy