Gen Y ~ The 20 something's thread

sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Gen Y ~ The 20 something's thread

Post by sachael »

okay... hello.. :D

well sarah... again... that guy is a (&@&#$%$^&@!!!!!!!!! (*joins group hug....* can i? hehehhe)

some random stuff...

it took me one hour to get a ticket for the transformers movie.(which is all worth it... )
i wish i could be a waitress so i can serve johnny depp and get $4000 tip.
i'm happy that some peeps like my works.
i miss my long distance friends... and i'm getting withdrawals... you know who you are!
some times the michael jackson death updates freaks me out... they're only using his last name 'jackson' which is my love's first name...and i can't help but to check the news to make sure it's not the jackson i love... ah well...
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Kimmy, don't ever ask if you can join in a group hug. You're a member of the Lexily, which means we all love you. Don't ever hesitate to join us in the group hug. We will love you unconditionally. And trust me, I understand the whole death of Michael Jackson thing. The first time I heard he was dead on the news they said Jackson is dead and I almost had a panic attack. Then I realized it was Michael Jackson and I seem to be okay again.

Another thing you'll learn about us Kimmy is that we are exceptionally affectionate towards each other. And for some reason we get really protective of the reproducers among us.

Nothing new happened today. Just some extreme heat in the apartment. Which was because it was freaking hot as hell here. But whatever. I finally cleaned off a bookshelf for all of my books. And now I can't find my stupid Movie Companion book for Twilight. Which aggravates me to no end. But I'll find it eventually.

I'm going to spend the weekend with Shane's family next weekend. So I'm bringing The Host with me. I considered Twilight, but then decided to take The Host, Grimms Fairytales, and Peter Pan with me. The Host is my last resort book because technically I shouldn't read it until I'm done with all the others. But I'm excited. I love going down to Delaware to visit his Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. They are all sweet.

*grabs Sarah into a huge hug* Sarah, honey, we'll do anything for you. Even Shane said that he'd kill the b***ards for you. And now that you have Shane on your side, all is right with the world.

Okay, I'm off. Love you all. Really. I promise.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

tilly: sweet.... :D and thanks... :)

until now i'm still having a panic attack... when they say the word jackson... cause we'll never know... i mean.. life is short.. (not that i'm wishing him to die... NAW WAY! i'll marry him first before he leaves earth. )
but we really can't tell.. well whatever..

i can see everyone here is pretty tight.. and i'm happy to be a part of it.. :D thanks to those peeps who informed me about this group's existence... :D

and whoever has twitter... here's mine... ttwwwweeetttt....

and should i color my hair red?
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Karl:: sorry I didn't respond in my last post, I was a bit agitated reading what Sarah wrote... I do play Judo (and yes, I play, I don't compete or anything, just do it 'cos I like it) and I started in 1992. I had a 5 year break in the middle of it, and now I've been avoiding graduating up towards brown belt for almost 4 years. Yes, avoided... I had decided to give in to the coach last fall, then I sprained my ankle really badly and couldn't train at all until this year begun...

Sarah:: I didn't care about that guy, he said it to me when I denied him to leave the festival-area with his drink as I stood guard. For some reason they believe that the laws don't apply just 'cos it's not a nightclub (law says you're not allowed to leave the confined area where the alcohol is served with any form of liquid. aka, not even allowed to leave with water.)

Becca:: *smooch*

I'm not yet back in action, but some of the crazy week is down, only the rest to go :roll:
Pup seems to sense that I've been tired, and stressed, 'cos shim haven't kicked as much hard kicks, only light like, pads or so, to let me know shim's there. Nice pup :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Hey everybody!

Hope you all are doing fine :)

It's so hot here in Belgium right now, but I ain't complaining! Better then the rain and clodyness, altough it ain't always so nice when you have to be in your car alot, like I do.

I'm browsing through holliday possibilities for the summer. It's just gonna be me and a suitcase full of books so I'm already saving for that :p

I am so annoyed by the way. Tomorow the newest book in the pretty little liars series by Sara Shepard will be released. (It so exciting after the last book) and the thing is absolutly nowhere found for sale online. Not on the dutch sites I go to, but also not on play.co.uk and I even checked the waterstones website.
Only Amazon has it, but that's no good website for me. Gets to expensive in the end. I'd love this book, and the other by the author that ain't in the series.
Mmm, annoying!

I'm re-reading eclipse for the 4th time, and I still can't putt it down. :p
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I'm officially back from my trip to southern Illinois!

Overview of my trip:
12 hour drive (for a one way trip) sucked, heat was awful, but visiting my grandparents was nice. I only get to see them once a year, so I enjoy catching up with them. Plus, my dad's mother has alzheimers (sp?) and we are trying to get her into a home. We want to move her here so we can spend time with her and my mom, a nursing director a the local hospital, can make sure she is getting adequate medical care. However, my aunt is being less than helpful - personally, I love my aunt, but I think she wants to keep her 2nd house in Illinois that my grandmother pays for. It is getting frustrating.

Also, when I was at my mother's parent's house my uncle called. I answered the phone (no caller ID) - My mom, dad, sister, and I haven't spoken to my uncle or received an email, gift, or card for anything (b-day, graduation, x-mas) even though my mom has tried from her end for 3 years - and he just says "Oh, hi. How are you? Is your grandfather there?" Thats it, no attempt to make real conversation or talk to my mother, his only sister. We don't really get it, nothing happened between my mom and my uncle to make things weird.

I found out that I'm allergic to down feathers while on my trip. My lips swelled, it wasn't fun. And because it took us all week to figure it out, I kept using my chapstick that was contaminated with down most of the week so my lips swelled multiple times.
But now I'm home, better, and can relax a little bit.

Sarah - First: Don't listen to those people, they are stupid and rude. *hugs* Second: I'm home! Which means I'm putting together the game plan for our WA cookbook now :D Expect a PM soon ♥

WA News - There was a note on AngstGoddess's fanfic page http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1713572/AngstGoddess003 about ch 50 and epilouge - not up yet, but she addresses it
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Sarah----*giant hug* That guy was a jerk, and you are NOT fat. And I hate people who don't watch their kids and then get pissy when someone complains. And you did nothing wrong. In fact, had that been me, that kid's daddy would've been socked in the nose. I may be a shorty, but I have been known to throw my fists when I'm really angry (not as a rule, just when I'm really offended). Also, a Furry is someone who identifies more with a particular animal than other humans. I understand and relate to cats more so than other people. With the exception of you guys *sends love*. You can wiki that s h i t. I'm not like most Furries, though, in that most of them are quite promiscuous. But yeah, I've been known to nuzzle a friend the way a cat will rub against your leg....and I have one friend who enjoys scratching my head. And I purr. Sometimes. Please don't think I'm insane or a freak or anything...this isn't something I usually share because most normals don't understand.

I've had my share of fat jokes and teasing, and when I was a kid it really bothered me, but now I usually just say "whatevs" and get on with my life. The only thing that bothers me is clothes shopping--especially when everything I've taken to the dressing room is too small and I hear the girl in the next stall going, "What size is this? 5? It's way to big. Can you find it in a smaller size?" Yes that happened, and it was a bad day, and I broke down crying in the dressing room. There were other factors to me being emotional that day, but I wanted to punch that girl so bad.

So, had a mostly good weekend, it was peaceful and cool out at the farm. I basked, yes basked, in the sun on the deck in my folding chaise lounge. That was glorious. I actually started to fall asleep. Lucky I was on my stomach, so my face didn't burn.
And I had a Strawberry Daquiri wine cooler---delicious.

That is all--next weekend hopefully will be AWESOME!! Much fireworks and more booze and grilled food and friends and fun!! Later lexlings!
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

That's cool Ninna. I stopped practicing Taekwando about 6 years now.

though I'm just a high yellow belt and wow your a brown belt. The guy that jerked

you up didn't know what he was getting into. He is still alive right? Right Ninna? :lol:

I'm never going to mess with you Ninna. :D
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Velvet Voice
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Velvet Voice »

Good morning you all :)

It's been a while since I've posted (as always happens btw) so i felt like dropping by just to say hi, hoping you are all ok :)
I won't bother you any longer today both cos Im not in a very talkative mood AND I'd be an annoying whiner right now, so...!
Just wanted to tell that I mostly am on FB and I'm trying Twitter too, so if you, both newbies and not, would love to get to know another italian twi-addict, pls feel free to add me on FB thru this e-mail [email protected] and saying you are from the Lex ;)
My twitter is http://twitter.com/HisVelvetVoice :)

Well that's all for now, hope you are all doing great and are having an awesome start of summer :)

*HHHHHUUUUUGSSSSS*
*...Edward whispering Romeo's lines in my ear - his irresistible,
velvet voice...*

The Gen-Y rocks my Twilight socks
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

I would try a diff term then Furry, because Furry is gerenarlly used for people who dress up in animal clothing(furry suits and no heads visible), and have sex in them. So id be carefull about that term ;)

about me, its really really hot here *yeay*, but my freezer keeps running and im afraid its broken. Ive got a thermometer in it now to check the temp, but it could be the thermostat is broken :( Damnit.

Other than that, im ok, enjoying wearing less clothes, being outside more.

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/