Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by mandyb7 »

Jazz Girl wrote:Mandy~ Where oh where did you find these lovely WA outtakes? I don't think I have located them before and now my life feels even more empty without chapter 50. Do be a dear and post a link, please?
sure no problem! my friend found them the other day. I'm guess most people don't know about them because they're on FanFiction.net

WIDE AWAKE OUTTAKES :D
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

mandyb7 wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Mandy~ Where oh where did you find these lovely WA outtakes? I don't think I have located them before and now my life feels even more empty without chapter 50. Do be a dear and post a link, please?
sure no problem! my friend found them the other day. I'm guess most people don't know about them because they're on FanFiction.net

Thank you so much for these. I will have to go read them immediately, but you did read WA on livejournal (aka LJ) right? Because otherwise you missed an entire chapter (I believe it was only one) and she isn't posting there anymore anyway. And there is more posted on her LJ account than the FF account since she was basically banned.

And...by brain just went dead....re-watching the MTV MA and the trailer jsut came on...And I'm trying to tupe while cruoing and watching tellie so I habe no clie how much od this is misspwllws,,,,most likely its veryu terruvly lookjing.

^And now to fix that. :oops: :lol:

And...my brain just went dead....re-watching the MTV MA and the trailer just came on...And I'm trying to type while crying and watching the tellie so I have no clue how much of this is misspelled...most likely its very terrible looking.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed

mandyb7

Post by mandyb7 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:
mandyb7 wrote:

Thank you so much for these. I will have to go read them immediately, but you did read WA on livejournal (aka LJ) right? Because otherwise you missed an entire chapter (I believe it was only one) and she isn't posting there anymore anyway. And there is more posted on her LJ account than the FF account since she was basically banned.

And...by brain just went dead....re-watching the MTV MA and the trailer jsut came on...And I'm trying to tupe while cruoing and watching tellie so I habe no clie how much od this is misspwllws,,,,most likely its veryu terruvly lookjing.

^And now to fix that. :oops: :lol:

And...my brain just went dead....re-watching the MTV MA and the trailer just came on...And I'm trying to type while crying and watching the tellie so I have no clue how much of this is misspelled...most likely its very terrible looking.
haha no problem! yes I started out reading it on FF but then came here to double check where I should be reading it, and I caught myself before I missed anything and had to go back and re-read, so yeah I now read it on LJ, and I've read it all :)

haha I know exactly what that trailer/things like it can do to a person. I get the same way. I think we all probably do lol.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I also agree that I cannot get addicted to anymore uncompleted fanfics. I have a written list of fanfics in progress that I keep close to the computer. But there's so many that it's easy to get all these stories confused! :lol:

We're going on vacation next week and I've got to start packing and getting the kids' stuff together. I've promised myself that I will not, in any way, shape, or form, start a brand new fanfic.

Yeah, right....who am I kidding? 8-)
Tracy the beauty of starting one before you go on vacay is that you might come back to a completed fic and/or many lovely new chapters! I went out of town for a long weekend & came back to, like, 2 new Domward chapters. That was the best!

Image Image Image

Bewitched

Post by Bewitched »

Mandyb7 thanks for posting the WA outtakes. I''m (not)patiently waiting for the rest too.

The Red Line is really good i hope I didn't offend anyone with my previous post. I have a better mental picture now.

Can I ask another newbie question? When you sign up to ff or livejournal, do you have to post stories or can you just read them. I'm assuming you have to sign up to get alerts. right? Thanks.

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey guys. Reading further into the Submissive, Domward is getting a little more liked. But still freaks the What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? out of me. :lol: Ooh! And stupid FFN won't let me post anything until it's 3:21 PM EST. So yea that sucks. But gives me more time to edit and whatnot. Can someone rec me something a little sweet and innocent? I've had a lot of smut lately. :lol:

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

EDIT: I am stupid.
Last edited by ForJazz926 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Mandy~ Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for the outtakes. I hadn't seen them before as I have always experienced WA on LJ. Those were quite nice. A little hit to stave off the worst of the withdrawl. WHEN ON GODS' GREEN IS THAT WOMAN GOING TO PUT US ALL OUT OF OUR MISERY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ForJazz926 wrote:
erika the e-queen of my e-heart and keymaster of eRob and eStew's guest room wrote:Of course I do, e-punkin. They won't be making out all day long, sometimes they will only act like they're about to make out (gotta keep us on our toes) and/or one or both of them will make out with one of us and/or eRob will be singing and eStew will be being our bff. Just to keep things interesting, sometimes we will also eat bacon and/or chocolate.
Why e-sweetiebuns! You shouldn't have!!! My two favorite foods combined with making out and eStew biffiness and eRob singiness is the best e-anniversary present I could ask for! What e-anniversary, you say? Well I don't exactly know - I don't keep e-count. In math there is some symbol for "random" but it escapes me at the moment. But it's something like our pi-week or r-week anniversary. So thank you.

And my gift in return is that I am having an e-hot tub installed in the guest e-bathroom, with decoy e-shampoo bottles that are actually hidden cameras. For...no reason. No reason at all. :shock: What? NOTHING!! *runs away* No seriously...eRob and eStew stipulated in their e-contract before moving in with us that they wanted hidden cameras placed at random throughout the house. It was at their request, I swear. I would never put our e-relationship with eRob and eStew in jeopardy.

Ashley - you killed me D.E.D. with your video of Rob jumping on Dan. Although I thought Dan looked like Viktor Krum...but still. It killed me.
Julie~ Hon....I ..... um.....think you might have....*scratches top of head* posted on the....wrong thread....maybe? I am pretty sure there are lots of cornfuzzed folks on the Fanfic thread wondering why you and ERika are talking about EGuestRooms and EAnniversary celebrations. Or are you sarting your own...EFanFic? But, in stead, I am thinking you totally meant to put this in the Halfway House. You so make my heart :lol:

MEC~ Hmmm, the sweetest that I can recommend is one I have recommended before, Atlas, Shrugged. It also contains a fair amount of angst, but so overwhelmingly lovely in the shoulda/coulda happened category. Open dictionary.com in another window, cause JeesieChreesie uses a lot of the $7.50 language. But, so worth it, at least in my mind.

PS MEC~ What does your avvy say, exactly? I can't quite read it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

:oops: *shifty eyes*

NOTHING! LOOK AWAY!

Image Image

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Sorry the letters aren't readable... :lol:
It says, "Eww! Ear Rapist!" :lol:
OH YES! :D I finally put it up! R&R! ;) It's not that good, remember it's my first fic. And it has a little bit of mistakes here and there but tell me what you think.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5111937/1/Love_Phonics