Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by akire »

Dovrebanen wrote:EDIT: POssible SUBMISSIVE SPOILER
akire wrote: Besides :o :oops: :twisted: of course!
My thoughts exactly...That was all that was on my mind while reading The Submissive. I had sort of a love/hate relationship with Domward. Chapter 31.... :evil: It broke my heart. I hated him at that point. But he redeemed himself.
Now I'm the beginning of The Dominant. It feels like getting MS actually. I love hearing his mind.
Domward will more than redeem himself to you in The Dominant. I was surprised/relieved to hear some of the stuff he was thinking during the more um... *intense* scenes.

Image Image Image

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Hey guys! I think I've posted on here once :? ... but whatever.

I just wanted to thank all of you because, really? I come here for all my fanfic updates. I'm in the process of reading a bunch of the same as you guys and it's so hard for my brain to keep track :lol: :P . So, this thread is great!

Thanks to you guys I'm now reading: CoH, SGatNG (finished and fabulous - FaF), WA, G&G, Dom, Sub and ToV, PS 101 and some others I think... (see toldja)

Just wanted to give you all some appreciation and a big cyber hug! My random post is done.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind

mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

so I have started to re-read WA. 23 chapters in 24 hours. I dunno what it is the second time around but Darkward makes me so freaking giddy! like at some points I have to hide my smile under my covers cuz it's just too much, or I can't continue reading cuz I'm too overcome with giddy excited outbursts. maybe it's cause I know how the rest of the story turns out, how they are meant for each other, that it makes the beginning so much more cute and happy and adorable!
I was having doubts starting it again before chapter 50 is up but I think I'll be able to get it done again in time. but this means I have haulted reading on the Dominant for the time being :(

so on the disscussion about how the fanfic characters look to ourselves. I use Rob and Kristen and the rest of the cast.
Wide Awake - Ashley/Alice from the movies is my WA Alice to a freaking T (okay except the clothes of course lol)! Jasper is a bit shorter and grubby looking than the movie Jasper. Darkward is a mix between Rob as himself and the Edward in Twilight; this is my perfect image of Darkward. for CookieBella I use Kristen too but sometimes she's a bit different, I was trying to think about what the difference was and CookieBella is a younger and more innocent Kristen, with a softer chin, I guess she looks more like the Bella in the movie then when Kristen is herself. Emmett is Emmett from the movie but bigger and softer facial features. Rose is exactly like Rose from the movie, except her facial features are not as pronounced as Nikki's. Carlisle and Esme are probably the most different but they are similar to their Twilight movie counterparts.
Submissive/Dominant - Kristen is my SubBella to a T! Kristen as her self is exactly how I picture Bella. Domward is harder, I think he looks more like Edward from the movies than Rob as himself but older and taller, and more simple looking, and his hair doesn't point upwards as much. The rest of the characters are pretty much exactly like the ones from the movie, without being so pale. except Carlisle and Esme again.
Of Gemini and Gypsies - Jasper looks like Jasper from the movie just different clothes. Same with Alice. I use Kristen as her self for Bella rather than the movie Bella. and same goes for Edward, omg when Bella turns around in the parking lot she smacks right into THIS! for me. same facial expression and everything! eeek!

speaking of... I am dying for an OG&G update! ugh I already love the story so much!
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Discovered a new fan-fic courtesy of Jane Ramos over on Facebook - Dangerous Affections.

Edward is an assasin and Bella is his target. Canon couples. I'm stoked.

Also, Bella Hale:

Six year old Bella becomes an orphan after her parents are killed and the Cullens raise her. Canon couples again and yes Bella & Edward are meant to be.

I need The Office, The Dominant and WA updated ~ NOWWWWWWWWW!!!! :x

I'm in pain, people, fan-fic update pain! :x
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

navarre wrote:Discovered a new fan-fic courtesy of Jane Ramos over on Facebook - Dangerous Affections.

Also, Bella Hale:

Six year old Bella becomes an orphan after her parents are killed and the Cullens raise her. Canon couples again and yes Bella & Edward are meant to be.

Christy,believe me sister, I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!

Are Bella Hale, and Dangerous Affections on FFN? I can add them to my ever growing list! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

navarre wrote:Discovered a new fan-fic courtesy of Jane Ramos over on Facebook - Dangerous Affections.

Also, Bella Hale:

I've read Bella Hale and I enjoyed it. It is a little more tame than most of the stuff we tend to read on here, not that there's anything wrong with that. ;) I thought it was well written and I enjoyed the Edward-vamp/Bella-human interaction, as well as Bella's interaction and relationships with each of the Cullens. Bella grows up with the Cullens and she's closest to Edward; and everyone but Edward and Bella realize they are meant to be together.

I don't think the author has updated since February, so I finally quit checking for updates. I would love it if the story is completed. Here's the link: Bella Hale

The other story you mentioned sounds intriguing too. I'm always up for a little assasin/target romance :lol:. Where do people come up with this stuff? I'm so thankful they do because I'll read nearly every possible scenario with Edward and Bella, from vampire/human to stripper/psychology student to CEO/personal assistant to assasin/target to dominant/submissive to bad boy/goody two shoes girl... 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I could never write a fanfic.
And where the frack is ch. 50 WIDE AWAKE!????!?!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

akire wrote:
My thoughts exactly...That was all that was on my mind while reading The Submissive. I had sort of a love/hate relationship with Domward. Chapter 31.... :evil: It broke my heart. I hated him at that point. But he redeemed himself.
Now I'm the beginning of The Dominant. It feels like getting MS actually. I love hearing his mind.
Domward will more than redeem himself to you in The Dominant. I was surprised/relieved to hear some of the stuff he was thinking during the more um... *intense* scenes.
I saw that last night. I only made it till ch 5, but ...There is just so much more to him. At some parts of The Submissive I saw him as cold and hard, and cruel if not in actions, then in words. But he is so not. God, it's amazing to read his mind. It gives a whole new understanding for his character. I think me and Domward will get along just fine.

Bella Hale is definitely worth the read. But as has been said, is has not been updated for a long time, so I think she might have left it. But still, it is very good. And it is so far from Domward, Darkward, Stripward and all the other wards that you can possibly get. It's our beloved VampEdward :)

navarre wrote: I'm in pain, people, fan-fic update pain! :x

I know. It's awful waiting. But I am so thankful I still have The Dominant. I think I'll try and take some time reading it so hopefully the next chapter will be up by the time I'm finished. Domward has to be my comfort while I miss my Darkward.

If I may come with a recommendation of my own. I'm sure some of you have read it.Save You by bella c'ella luna. It's a one chapter story. Edward stayed away... OMG If you're a crier like me, bring tissues. I cried so much that my partner just had to come over and give me a hug and sit with me while I tried to calm myself. :cry: :lol:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~

older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Dovrebanen wrote:
akire wrote:
I saw that last night. I only made it till ch 5, but ...There is just so much more to him. At some parts of The Submissive I saw him as cold and hard, and cruel if not in actions, then in words. But he is so not. God, it's amazing to read his mind. It gives a whole new understanding for his character. I think me and Domward will get along just fine.

Bella Hale is definitely worth the read. But as has been said, is has not been updated for a long time, so I think she might have left it. But still, it is very good. And it is so far from Domward, Darkward, Stripward and all the other wards that you can possibly get. It's our beloved VampEdward :)

If I may come with a recommendation of my own. I'm sure some of you have read it.Save You by bella c'ella luna. It's a one chapter story. Edward stayed away... OMG If you're a crier like me, bring tissues. I cried so much that my partner just had to come over and give me a hug and sit with me while I tried to calm myself. :cry: :lol: [/color]
Hope you're enjoying The Submissive/The Dominant. While reading The Submissive, I almost hated Domward at times too. I nearly stopped reading a couple of times, but I just couldn't help myself :lol: I prefer The Dominant because it was great to get into Edward's head and see what made him tick--why he did some of the things he did. I love how the author contrasts the things he's thinking (in italics) with the words he actually speaks out loud to Bella (and others). It really gives you a glimpse into his mind and how and why he's keeping himself at arm's length from Bella. I'm ready for an update!

I noticed you recommended Save You and I hadn't thought about that story in a long time. I loved that story too and cried like a baby. It was very well written and such a plausible account of what could have actually happened if Edward had stayed away. Sometimes I really love the one-shots because you can easily read them in one sitting and not have to wait impatiently for updates or sit up until 2 am to finish. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ

Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Ok, I asked for it. just read Save You. It was beautiful. Word to the wise. Don't read this at work. :lol: Now my eyes are all red. It was definately worth it though.