Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by missp »

Aww thank you!!! Thats my first shout out on here <3 I'm having horrible horrible writers block currently though (any suggestions I'd love to hear them)-- the next chapter maybe a little...eh. I'm STILL sick so I won't be enjoying my Friday night tonight-- I may brainstorm instead of park myself in front of the TV and kill brain cells.

I'm not sure what I'm allowed to say on here but lemons are detailed....encounters ;) And I will say, for example in Only Human, the scenes were done tastefully... it's just sooooooo weird to me. I don't get these "one shot smuts" at all though.
[/quote]

Now I get what a lemon is....very explicit sexual scenes! Not my thing. I, too enjoyed the way SM handled all of that in her books. IF they had not been intended for the YA audience, it might have been more appropriate for a little bit more detail. Okay, so it's hard to turn the teacher in me off. I like the fact that my students read her books and get a great message about waiting until marriage to have sex. I also like the message they get about how a guy is supposed to treat a girl... with respect.

> Amanda Beth...I am so sorry you are feeling under the weather! Give it a night or two. Writer's block usually clears up when you least expect it. Kind of like the old addage "A watch-pot never boils." :)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Chapter 25 of Creature of Habit is up!

Enjoy!! Now, if only The Office, The Dominant, WA.... I'm getting really impatient.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Oh I know!
I love Wide Awake!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
navarre

Post by navarre »

Just finished chapter 20 of Dangerous Affections. Holy s**t, Batman!!!! What an awesome fic!!
wishimight, did an excellent job with this one. Edge-of-my-seat moments - suspense, angst, deep romance, yes, sadness, but the author promises better times ahead.

Great story, I highly recommend it. She is supposed to give us 2-4 more chapters and an epilogue.

Seriously stoked for that!!

Now, I'm going to start on From Innocence to Experience by Thallium81.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok guys I have seriously lost so much time because I've been busy I haven't been able to read/catch up on any fanfics! I'm still on TRL and The Sub! URGH! :|
navarre

Post by navarre »

I am currently reading "Bad Bella, Good Bella" Excellent fan-fic so far. I feel that it is going to get really intense, but I seriously love this story. Hopefully, she will update this fic soon. It has been awhile.

I need my Dominant, Dangerous Affections, The Office updated. It has been awhile for at least DA and T.O.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

navarre wrote:
Trine, if you haven't already tried this fan-fic, you need to read The Office. Frickin' awesome!!
Here's the link if you do not have it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4871509/1/The_Office.

Edward & Bella are fabulous in this one. Very, very lemony! ;) :D
Christy, you weren't kidding about the lemons :D :shock: It's a great story though. Beautiful B....is really something. I haven't read the whole thing yet, but I love the parts I have read. He seems like one sexy thing... :lol: I actually kinda like him in a strange way :? Dangerously addictive.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

You know, I started reading The Office thinking it was going to be like Twilight adapted to the TV show of the same name...

Boy, was I wrong. :lol:
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Omg :D
On Friday I came across this thread, and I saw the first posts all about Wide Awake, so I decided to start reading it. (Thank you to the person who posted the link btw)
I loved every second of it. Now I understand the unicorn things :D The last chapters I have been crying like a baby, and I'm not an easy crier. Really , I'm so happy I was in my room, alone :D But the problem is, I have exams at the moment, so I shouldn't stay up until 1 o'clock in the morning :D But I did. I just couldn't stop reading:D But I'm finished now, so I can focus again. :D
I love it :D I'm going start reading some of the fics you guys are all talking about. But after I finished the exams:D
Thank you guys :D For bringing something new and interesting :D :roll:

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetImpakt~ Welcome welcome welcome to our happy little corner of the Lex. Glad you found us. If it was the original WA link post, your welcome. I think it might have been me who posted it. Sorry you lost time during exams, but the warnings were clearly posted. :lol: But, at least you did find it and now you can count yoursefl amongst the addicts, which is of course a very good thing.

Now, we just sit and wait patiently for AG to bless us with the...*gulp*...last installments.

I am currently staving off the withdrawls by reading it again while reediting to be completely ready to finalize the pdf version so I can print it out and have it with me always.

I am also hoping to get to The Redline and Saturday School relatively soon. This is the best place for recommendations. There are truly some geniuses here.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS