Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings; I am on to Starry Night. Heart. Very excited to read it dear. I will of course review once I am finished.
Thanks, ehon. You might want to have some tissues handy- apparently Giovanni made someone cry. :D

By the way, glad you're back home, safe and sound.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ Thanks for the warning. I do so enjoy a story that stimulates my tear ducts. I will make sure to be prepared. And, not quite home just yet. Not til tomorrow. 5 more hours stuck in the CDC. I just got paroled for good behavior to a happy place where they had better internet. :lol:

Off to introduce myself to Givanni.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Ahh. My bad- I must have misunderstood your other posts. :) Well then I hope you arrive home safe and sound.
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Just finished Atlas Shrugged. I was a little wary of it at first since I normally only read AH. It makes any OOC more forgivable. But this one managed to stay pretty cannon, and when it didn't, it felt ok.

I see what you mean though with the $7.50 words though. I enjoy reading but when I have to fight the urge to put dictionary.com in another tab, it makes me feel like a dumba$$. Admittedly, I'm not a strong reader but I'll be damned if I look up the words I'm unsure of.

The fic's got a T rating, which I have mixed feelings over. All the fics I've read so far have been M so I've got a bit of smut withdrawal. But my brain just cannot comprehend vampires getting woodies. It'd be all cold and hard and sparkley and that's just not unicorn.

I really like this story but I think I should stick to AH when it comes to the smut. My brain gets all rational and scientific on the physical and biological impossibilities.

Rings~ is your fic AU, post-BD, or somewhere in the middle?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Starry Night happens between Twilight and New Moon. The characters are just as they are in the novels (I changed nothing) but the story is told from the PoV of an original character.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:Okay. A BIG FAT THANK YOU to all of you who recommended The Submissive. I finally got to start reading it yesterday and read it all in one sitting. DAMN!!!! Yes, please. And thank you very much. :lol: :twisted:

Glad you enjoyed it! Several of us are big fans (myself, Sandy, Erika, Jen, and I think a couple of others).

Just wait until you read The Dominant from Edward's point of view. Raawwwwrrrrrr 8-)!
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

older_twilight_fan: Sorry it's late, but Happy Birthday! :D
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Oh? Happy Belated Birthday Tracy!

Maybe you can wish for the Superbowl chapter this week ;) :lol:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sorry to just jump right in here, but I saw mention of Superbowl chapter and it threw me all into a tizzy. :oops:

Yes, can she PLEASE post that chapter in The Dom, like, soon? I'm dying here! And she really needs to make it up to us since she was on vacation last week. Talk about torture.
Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ringswraith wrote:older_twilight_fan: Sorry it's late, but Happy Birthday! :D
Thanks David and Jen, but, er...it's not my birthday. My birthday is in February :D . I'll try to check my profile and fix it when I get home from work today. Thanks anyway! ;)
Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ