Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Ugh... a month!?
I don't think I can last that long.

Anyone know if the authors of Saturday School are going to finish? Was Chapter 22 the end? I thought there was one more detention.

These incomplete stories are driving me nuts! Before I would never read more than 3 books at a time. Now I'm up to 10! TEN sporking fanfictions. Well actually, 12 if you count Good Bella/Bad Bella and Soprano & Bass but I've given up on those.

A few pages back, someone mentioned an *ahem* artsy-pierced-peen-ward. Is that fic finished? Could someone link me to it?

In return, I offer my list of fanfics I've read.

Finished:
- Only Human
- The Submissive
- You Get Me Closer To God
- Midnight Desire
- The Nymph and the Waterfall
- The Red Line
- Starry Night

Unfinished:
- Wide Awake
- Of Gemini & Gypsies
- Bonne Foi
- The Dominate
- Tropic of Virgo
- Atlas Shrugged
- Creature of Habit
- Scotch, Gin & The New girl
- The Office
- Saturday School

**EDIT** GRRRRRRR.... I thought the 5 url limit only applied to pics. Anyways, all of those stories are on FF.net, except for WA and OG&G. If your interested in any of the above and want the link, let me know (:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, SweetKay. Nice to have you here!
twilightsagaaddict wrote:
Trine - welcome to the next level of the fan-fic addictions: the lap-top in bed! :lol: I've lost track of how many times I've brought it bed with me! My husband doesn't even acknowledge it anymore... :D
Haha..Mine wasn't there at the time. But I was reading The Office when he came home. And suddenly my internet connection was gone. Can you believe it..He pulled the plug out! It was because someone was going to spend the night in the room where we have the modem and he didn't want her to have to look at the flashing lights all night. But it took every bit of selfcontrol I had not to rush up and put it back in... :lol: I mean..In the middle of The Office ?!?!
Strange...He didn't question the laptop in bed. I thought he would get a bit upset, but no... :shock:

ringswraith wrote:In case no one's seen it yet- Chapter 25 of The Dominant is up.
Thanks, David! I always forget to check. Must read straight away...

Caryn/Christy - up to a month is just way too long. We've waited for so long already. I have started to re-read. Currently in ch 6.

Jen - thanks for your list. I've read some of them, but I'll look into the others.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Well, at least we KNOW TaraSueMe is going to finish The Dominant (frack me 25 was just absolutely bloody delicious, by the way. Thank gods for office doors and my amazing ability to whimper silently!! :twisted: 8-) :twisted: )

Yeah, I am dying about Good Bella/Bad Bella, too. Not so much as WA, but I really liked that story and it is going somewhere interesting I have a feeling. I love Atlas Shrugged as well, but she's updated more recently at least. This world of fanfic addiction is a dangerous one.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Christy, I think you were asking about Good Bella, Bad Bella. I have no idea what's going on with that story either-- started reading that one a long time ago and it's been so long since the last update (and I've read so many other fancracks) that I can't really remember what was happening in that story.

I'm so behind on the updates too... Tropic of Virgo, The Dominant... and I feel like I'm missing one more. OMG AND IT'S THE NEKKID WEEKEND ON THE DOMINANT ISN'T IT?? *dies, twice*

On a side note, I know the story is called Tropic of Virgo (and I know how to correctly pronounce Virgo) but I can't help hearing Tropic of VERTIGO every time I read the title. I'm not sure what that means.

Image Image Image
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

I'm seriously addicted to fanfics now. I blame it all on WA. I don't know how you all did it by reading bit by bit. I got all glorious 49 chapters at once. Then ... nothing! It killed me! So I went off in search of more to keep me entertained and now I'm hooked.Here's what I've read ... I may miss out a few of the ones that weren't so great.

Unfinished
WA and The Dominant - staying away from ones that aren't complete. I just can't cope!
Finished
Abbracaire Il Cantante - Loved it. Cried my eyes out!
Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
Midnight Desire
Nymph and the Waterfall - Quite Funny.
What You Thought You Knew
The Red Line - So Good!
The Submissive - Another great one.
Only Human
Resisting Edward
Parenting Skills 101 - Hehe! Funny!
Paris Stars That Blind
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Boycotts and Barflies - This one had me smiling and laughing throughout.

If any of you have any more to recommend for me please do!

Laura
Member of Rob's Halfway House
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Laura,

Tropic of Virgo
Dangerous Affections - this one is awesome!
The Office - toooo hot for words and the emotions are intense. EPOV& BPOV
Good Bella/Bad Bella
The Ex-Factor
Creature of Habit.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jen and Laura~I have read a LOT of those fics that you two have posted, as well as the ones that Christy posted, although some of the ones Christy DID post are not completed yet.

And...Tropic of Virgo JUST UPDATED for those of you who are reading it. :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

So, I finally have to time to play catch-up on my "fan-crack" (Erika-borrowed your term since its so appropriate!) and read last night until I thought my eyes were going to bleed, then get up this morning to the Tropic of Virgo update!! I think I'm caught-up now. :D

Some thoughts on the stories I read ****SPOILERS*****

The Office: loved how Bella called Esme to find out what to do to comfort Edward when he was sick; the way they could be so comfortable together while in the bubble of Seattle; the guarded hope that somehow it could work out when they return home; and I could just about feel her heart drop when they walked out of the hotel room and he let go of her hand......(oh, and Pantyward can speak French to me all he wants! :twisted: ;) )
The Dominant: read the Superbowl chapter and the Naked Weekend chapter together-GAH! I love how Domward outwardly portrays this aura of control in his work, and obviously as a Dom, but as we get to be privvy to his thoughts (thank you tara_sue_me!) we see how insecure he really is regarding his feeling towards Bella. The next chapter coming up is when they are snowed in and all the rules change.... can't wait!!!
Creature of Habit: I was nearly in tears when he realized just how strong his bond was with Bella and how they could never be apart..(I know, I should be used it, but it gets me every time! :D )
Tropic of Virgo : love this one-I can't wait until they realized who DeBussy 88 and Ordianry Girl are!!!
Bonne Foi: I really like how Edward couldn't satisfy his thirst 'vampire-style' once he met Bella; and how he's just coming to realize his feelings for her....

There was an out take posted for The Nymph and the Waterfall from and EPOV-interesting!!

I'm dying here waiting for updates from The Ex-Factor and Good Bella Bad Bella...

Loved Only Human!!!

Started a new one by the author of The Nymph and the Waterfall....If Love Could Light a Candle. Completely different stories! Liking this new one.

I think this is possibly my longest post ever! ;) I've also read a number of the other stories you all have posted. I blame this fan-fic addiction on angstgoddess and our original fan-crack Wide Awake. If it was for her awesome writing abilities, we wouldn't need to find fill-in crack to appease the withdrawals! :lol:

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Please could someone post the link for Abbracaire Il Cantante. I can't seem to find the one I saved a while ago and I think that will be next on my list. Thanks, fellow addicts. You guys are life savers in more ways than you know.

EDIT: I was perusing my email links recently and came across this just lovely quote that made me laugh out loud... a bad thing under the circumstances as I am currently monitoring a training at work :lol:

EW.com wrote:Forget for a moment that Shia LaBeouf says in a BBC interview, "I get to wake up and shake hands with mermaids and unicorns. I live in a fantasy world."
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:Please could someone post the link for Abbracaire Il Cantante. I can't seem to find the one I saved a while ago and I think that will be next on my list. Thanks, fellow addicts. You guys are life savers in more ways than you know.

EDIT: I was perusing my email links recently and came across this just lovely quote that made me laugh out loud... a bad thing under the circumstances as I am currently monitoring a training at work :lol:

EW.com wrote:Forget for a moment that Shia LaBeouf says in a BBC interview, "I get to wake up and shake hands with mermaids and unicorns. I live in a fantasy world."
I was about to ask for the link myself. On top of the Abbracaire Il Cantante could someone please add:

Bonne Foi
Saturday School

Thank you.

Okay, Good Bella/Bad Bella has been updated today!!! Whoot!!
*leaves the room in a cloud of smoke*
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict