Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey wrote:I had a Darkward/WA dream last night.
I was at an American school, and people were tryna find me, so I was running away.. then Darkward came and told them to get the f**^ out. Then we were in Bio, and he was sick and had to go home, so I did his work for him.

and that was basically it.
Just thought i'd share
*rawr* Sounds like an awesome dream!!! I haven't had any dreams with Darkward..I've had only a couple of dreams with Edward..most of my dreams though consist of Rob just being himself and not any of his characters..*rawr*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Jadey wrote:I had a Darkward/WA dream last night.
I was at an American school, and people were tryna find me, so I was running away.. then Darkward came and told them to get the f**^ out. Then we were in Bio, and he was sick and had to go home, so I did his work for him.

and that was basically it.
Just thought i'd share
*rawr* Sounds like an awesome dream!!! I haven't had any dreams with Darkward..I've had only a couple of dreams with Edward..most of my dreams though consist of Rob just being himself and not any of his characters..*rawr*

"G", I know that this is off topic, but the more I look at your banner, the more I like how Edward, Jacob & Bella are situated in it. I like how Jacob is positioned between Edward & Bella with a look of "Oh no you don't - she's mine" to Edward.
At first I did not like the fact that Edward was in the forefront, due to the fact of his 2/3 absence from the book, but now I see it as a prelude to the battle for Bella's heart. Very apropos.

Thankfully, the poster is not the outcome. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

navarre wrote:"G", I know that this is off topic, but the more I look at your banner, the more I like how Edward, Jacob & Bella are situated in it. I like how Jacob is positioned between Edward & Bella with a look of "Oh no you don't - she's mine" to Edward.
At first I did not like the fact that Edward was in the forefront, due to the fact of his 2/3 absence from the book, but now I see it as a prelude to the battle for Bella's heart. Very apropos.

Thankfully, the poster is not the outcome. :)
Yes, I am also starting to like the poster better because of your banner. Although I see Jacob saying something like that ^ above I keep thinking Edward would be saying something although the lines of "Get the[bleep] hell away from her, mut!"...well either that or something a bit more colorfull. :lol:

Can someone posrt the links for The Dominant and The Submisive again? I read The Submissive when it first came out, but now I don't really remember it too much...and I need to read The Dominant anyway...
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote: Hi Sandy, thanks for letting us know about The Dominant update. I just read it and it was not the infamous "Super Bowl" chapter, it was the chapter before the Super Bowl where the girls go to the spa. Unfortunately there's not a lot of "interaction" between Edward and Bella 8-) , but tara sue me did give us some good insight into Edward's feelings for Bella and such.

You must read Chapter 21 soon! It was the chapter before the Super Bowl where...well...you know... :oops: It was pretty interesting reading that chapter from Edward's point of view (while fanning myself all the while to prevent spontaneous combustion :lol: ). As someone else pointed out (Jen I think?), the author does a great job of explaining a lifestyle that I ordinarily wouldn't have been too comfortable reading about, and she makes it sound fairly normal. :lol:
Thanks Tracy! I'm hoping tonight I can get caught up with it. I'm trying to get caught up with The Ex-Factor before Ch 50 of WA is posted. I've gotten pretty sucked into this one - long, but good. There was another one mentioned on the WA page of Facebook-I think its called Change of Heart... has anyone read it or heard of it? I don't know when I'm going to have time to read all these-maybe sleep is optional! :lol: :lol:

Kristiner, I read the same thing about AG. Hope she's better soon!

I wonder how soon after WA is done, that she'll post an update for G & G? Not that I want WA to end, but I just need to know there's more AG coming! 8-)
Try Creature of Habit. It is real good.

And since everyone has talked so much about The Submissive and The Dominant, I will try those two stories.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

AAAHHH! there is so much I want to say regarding Wide Awake, but I just discovered the "Chapter 41. GSB Smuttake" ...how did I not know about this???

*runs off to read*
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

G-Faerie08 wrote:*rawr* Sounds like an awesome dream!!! I haven't had any dreams with Darkward..I've had only a couple of dreams with Edward..most of my dreams though consist of Rob just being himself and not any of his characters..*rawr*
Sigh, I had to stop trying to dream about Rob or Edward or Darkward or Robward. The last time I tried I had a dream about Duff from the Food Network instead.

Just so I'm on topic, that smuttake ^^ really is a SMUTtake. :twisted: Whoooo hoo.

Image Image Image
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

twilight1909 wrote:AAAHHH! there is so much I want to say regarding Wide Awake, but I just discovered the "Chapter 41. GSB Smuttake" ...how did I not know about this???

*runs off to read*
Don't feel bad.. I missed it too! I read that and was like wait what... went and found it and read it and Holy Bajesus... The smuttake just :o :oops:

AG has to know what she does to us... cuz good lord
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

WHERE THE HELL IS CH. 50??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

I am passing the time waiting for ch. 50 and the Epi by transferring ch's 1-49 into Word...and I'm adding back in all of the [bleep]" that AG said she left out cuz she thought she may have had too many in there. I thought it was too much in the beginning of the story--even now when I read it over--but I think the 'F' word just belongs in practically every sentence out of Darkward's filthy...sexy...sensual...HOT mouth...especially when she is touching his... :shock: :o !! :twisted:

pammy ;)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!