Twilight Mafia # XV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I made a mental note to check in on Queenie. Frequently.
I rushed downstairs to the lobby and exited the building through normal means, popping out onto the Muggle infested street. The sunny Muggle infested street. Fortunately, my shiny jacket was more than enough protection. Ducking into a side alley, I poofed myself back to the Mansion, making a pit stop at Bauman's on the way.

Walking in the front door, I heard numerous shouts of "CHAOS!" and a yelp or two. After dropping off my load of cherry donuts, I peeked in the door, and lo and behold...
"CHAOS! DEAR NEPTUNE, YOU'RE ALIVE!" I yelled, joining the dog pile (literally) of her and Rosa.

Then I noticed Luisa standing on the far wall, looking rather scared. "Luisa, dear, there's nothing to be scared of! This wolf here is Chaos, she just happens to be able to turn into one. We do have several werewolves in the Mansion, so you'll need to get used to them running around. And its okay, I'm not a big fan of dogs either. I prefer things that don't jump on you, like bunnies and snakes. Or llamas." I patted her shoulder comfortingly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Cherry doughnuts...mmm)

When we finally reached the hallway, I saw a bunch of things being thrown at a nurse followed by high pitched screaming...poor lady.

"I DONT WANT YOUR CRUMPETS. I. WANT. BLOOD." The voice cried.
Blimey. So glad I'm not sharing a room with a loon like that.

"And here it is." Mrs. Strout gestured, as if not even noticing her fellow staff member being pelleted with supplies.

My maroon eyes flickered as they turned to read "4D" on a label attached to the door in which the ruckus had come from.

"...Brilliant." I mused, tapping my wand lightly on my bags so they followed me into the room.

Mrs. Strout eyed me curiously. She opened her mouth to say something but within that moment, "Lindsay" had managed to shake the entire floor with her yelling. Mariam simply nodded, lips pursed and left the room without another word.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

I soon heard someone cry out my name, right before a flash of fur tackled me, knocking the breath out of me. Before I had a chance to get up and say hello to the wolf that I quickly realized was Rosa, I heard Lidia come in, and was quickly tackled by her too. It's nice to see you guys too. I said using mafia telepathy, But would you please stop crushing me? I can't breath.

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^ :lol: Chaos, I didn't think I'd ever see you again! How has life been?

It's great to see you, but I'll spare you the pain of joining the dogpile! :lol:

((Whats our line/word # rule at the moment?)
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Erm, not sure Ted, I'm still pretty new here. Don't know all the rules... :oops: ))

Luisa was still standing by the wall when Lidia came in.

"CHAOS! DEAR NEPTUNE, YOU'RE ALIVE!" She yelled, jumping onto the pile of Rosa and ze wolf. Then she noticed Luisa.

"Luisa, dear, there's nothing to be scared of! This wolf here is Chaos, she just happens to be able to turn into one. We do have several werewolves in the Mansion, so you'll need to get used to them running around. And its okay, I'm not a big fan of dogs either. I prefer things that don't jump on you, like bunnies and snakes. Or llamas." Lidia said, patting her shoulder.

Luisa looked at her and nodded. As she nodded Gabby came into the room and greeted Chaos as well, but refrained from pouncing on her.

Luisa un-stuck herself from the wall and walked forward cautiously. If Chaos was half-human, there was no need to be scared.

Luisa decided to still stay a good distance away.

"Hey there Chaos, I'm Luisa," She said, waving.

((Can I write in the 1st person? Much easier...))

EDIT: ((Thanks...David, right? :D Thanks!))
Last edited by Renesmee_Bella on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Her Mafia name is Gabby.

((The line rule stands at four lines per post.

((And yes, you can definitely write in first-person. :)

((...I think that's it. :D ))
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Sorry! I replied using the telepathy. I jumped off and gave the wolf equivalent of a smile to her.
I shifted into a human and continued smiling. "We've missed you soooo much!!!!!!"

A high pitched delighted scream came up from the stairs and then Lily came running down. "Auntie
Chaos!!!!" she exclaimed, running to hug the wolf. "I missed you!!!!"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

(this is what I get for missing a day: Chaos comes back! no fair. i might not be on tomorrow either)

I ran downstairs after I heard a commotion. Lid was back; I'd have to telepathically see how Queenie was doing, or ask Lidia. Rosa was back also from her two day vacation. And... CHAOS!!! I knew Chaos didn't like to be tackled, but I couldn't help myself. I ran towards the wolf.

"CHAOS!!!!!!!" I yelled, sliding on my knees to Chaos. "You're back!!" I hugged the wolf around the neck. Can't... breathe... Chaos thought towards me. "Ooops, sorry." No problem.

"Demetri!" I yelled towards upstairs. "Chaos is back." Chaos gave me a glance; I had forgotten Chaos was still not fond of Demetri. I shrugged and glanced towards Luisa. "Hey there. Don't worry; Chaos is totally awesome, she can turn into a wolf, as can Rosa, and some others."

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Hey guys, Im back too lol I was gone with Kay
and Jamie and Ky :P
But Im back now yay
has the door exploded lately?
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"COSIMO! CHAOS!"
Al runs in, knuckle-punching Cosmio and patting Chaos. (She's a wolf, right?)
"Where have you guys been?"
Al asked.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl