Twilight Mafia # XV

Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

Hi guys! Anyone want an insideout burger?

*Flips one of the burgers.*

There's three done, if you guys want one you can make the them. :)

*Flips an other one.*

Did everyone leave? The extra burgers are getting cold... I finished mine they were delicious!
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I heard Demetri say to Ab, "I want a burger." Then some guy talk, guy talk, guy talk.

I sighed. It was getting lonely in the house. Everyone was out and Queenie was at St. Mungo's and God knew where Lidia was. Maybe I should go out and look for her I thought. Huh. But she had to come back. She was The Boss. The Boss was what kept the familia together. In fact, without Lid here, I was starting to feel a little... rebellious.

Now.... where could my missile launcher be.....

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

Some chaos does seem good for the moment dosen't it?

*A water ball, around the size of a bolling ball, appears levitating on my hand.*

Brisingr!

*the ball bursts into flames.*

What should I do with this water on fire? I know! I'll make fire works

*fire on my hand goes out, I walk outside and scream.*

Brisingr!

*A blast of bright orange fire from my hand goes into the sky and Yan opens his mouth and a jet of orange fire mixes with mine and a huge explosion occurs. It is beautiful, lighting up the night sky and the forest nearby.*

That was beautiful... Making the destructive into something that has almost no harm... :ugeek:
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

As Queenie was about to shut her eyes to apparate, she heard a familiar voice that nearly made her jump once more.

Queenie, did you find your human family?

Queenie scrunched her eyebrows together at this. She knew that she must have at least let them know that her family did not want her...regardless of how much of her memory Queenie had lost...so why would she have gone out to look for them?

Hello again, Maria. Sorry to say, but I haven't seen my mum in nearly 32 years.

(Maria, you're on the right track to finding out how Queenie's memory was blanked out.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
justdeal
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: In the Mafia living room watching Doctor Who with Fang!

Post by justdeal »

I got up from the couch after watching thirty or so episodes of Avatar and stretched, then quickly shifted back to my more comfortable wolf form. After shaking my fur out a bit I walked torwards the back door, pausing only to press my paw to the scanning pad. After pushing my way through the wolfie door I trotted out into the center of the yard and promptly flopped over onto my back, staring up at the night sky.

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I am tearing apart my closet looking for my missile launcher. What if Demetri hid it? Nah, he wouldn't. So where could it be? I ran downstairs and into the kitchen, sticking my head into cabinets. AH!!! Where is it?!?! I stood on the counter to reach the higher cabinets when Queenie's voice came into my head.

Hello again, Maria. Sorry to say, but I haven't seen my mum in nearly 32 years. Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about my suspicions. Though something still nagged me in the back of my head... I shrugged it off for the moment and answered back, "Oh... I thought maybe it had something to do with your memory but since you haven't seen... Oh never mind. Are you doing okay there? Have you remembered anything?I then continued to look for the missile launcher.

I ran into a random extra room, frantically looking through some boxes. Then... in the back corner, I saw it!! YAY!!!! I ran downstairs and outside, looking for the perfect tree to practice shooting.

(Yay! And I was totally guessing! :lol: )

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Al grabbed one of Ab's inside-out burgers, and went to his room.
He turned on his computer, checking his e-mail (nothing, of course.)
Al went, and turned on his flat-screen in his room.
He started watching episodes of Hannah Montana, and quickly changed the channel to Avatar.
"Much better." He said.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Oh... I thought maybe it had something to do with your memory but since you haven't seen... Oh never mind. Are you doing okay there? Have you remembered anything?

Queenie considered this for a moment. It had been nearly 3 weeks since Lidia had put her in St. Mungo's and she was pleased to find that she was a quick learner or...retracer, rather.

"Miriam said I've been doing 'exceptionally well' for my condition. I'm almost positive I'm missing a good chunk of my own memories since I've only been able to see memories through the eyes of the rest of the Mafia...but its getting there." Queenie assured her.

"This week, they're just drilling me on how well I know all the familia members...its a tad mind boggling...some are easier to remember than others. Like you and Chaos...in memories a lot as opposed to...what was her name...Alexis?" She said drifting off to figure out if she had gotten it correct.

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

(Back! Sorry for the extended absence!)

We pulled into the drive and I let out a long breath. It felt good to be back. I looked to my left and Gio gave me a small smile as he turned off the ignition.

He had been such a blessing to have the entire time.

We arrived at the meeting place in the middle of the afternoon and I was so jittery I couldn't sit down.

"Roxy, calm down. It will be fine. Why don't you try to sit and relax." I sat on the bench next to him and tried to take deep breaths. My eyes shut as I concentrated on the unnecessary breaths. Gio's strong hands found my shoulders and he started to massage lightly.

"I can't do it Gio. I can't face him."

"Then I would suggest that you don't open your eyes." I was confused and of course, opened my eyes. There, a little ways off, was Tyler walking toward me. I looked up at Gio and he gave me a nod and I took off toward Tyler. When Ty spotted me he started to run and we met in the middle. I jumped into his arms as he hugged me tightly. I felt his breath on my neck and I began to laugh.

When he put me down, we just stared at each other.

"Goodness Roxy. I thought I would never see you again." I started to lead him back to Gio and began to feel silly that I couldn't remove the silly grin from my face. I could feel Ty's reluctance as we approached Gio.

Gio stood and held out his hand. "You must be Tyler." Tyler took his hand and shook it politely. "Ty, this is Gio. An old friend." Ty nodded.

"Roxy where have you been? Antoin and everyone have been looking for you. I searched all over. Goodness, I could barely believe it when you called."

"I've been fine. I've been with Gio." He hugged me again.

"Antoin kept telling me you were fine but I couldn't believe him." I went to say something when I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Tyler? Tyler, where did you go?" It was a woman's voice. I looked up and saw the woman. She was pretty, no beautiful. Tall, dark chocolate straight hair that gently grazed her shoulders, perfect body. My complete opposite.

Tyler smiled and waved her over. "Roxy, this is Lacey, my fiancee." I tried to smile, really I did, but I couldn't. Instead I shook her hand and moved away from Tyler.

"Your fiancee?"

"Yeah, after I pleaded with Antoin a second time to tell me where you were, he assured me that you were safe and then he introduced me to Lacey. I think he was trying to distract me, but instead she has been traveling with me. The wedding won't be for a few months but now that we found you, we can speed it up. Will you come?"

I smiled and nodded. "Congratulations, to the both of you. And Lacey, thanks for watching Tyler. I know he can be a bit reckless. "

"My pleasure." She replied sweetly.

After that we sat and talked for hours just about all the places Ty had searched, Antoin and the family, Gio and his friends, everything we could imagine. When it began to get dark, we said our goodbye's and made plans to go out again soon.

"Should we go in?" Gio squeezed my hand before leaving the truck. Before I knew it, he was opening my door for me.

"Yeah we should go in."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I led her into the house, our luggage floating along behind me. Stopping at her floor, I sent her items into her room, but held on when she tried to enter as well.

"I have an idea," I whispered.

She raised an eyebrow, then let me lead her upstairs. I deposited my things in my room, and the twins hopped off to rest in their tank. Next, I took Roxy to the bathroom, where I prepared a bubble bath of her favorite scent and asked her to step in.

Once there, I gave her a bath and a massage, trying to get her to relax. "Better?" I asked.