Twilight Mafia # XV

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by ringswraith »

((Sorry. That was my reaction to the Super!Gio comment. :twisted:

((And Queenie's noticed Gio's muscles before! I remember that. He's got a shirt on atm, though.))

Hearing Kingsley's excited cries, I dashed to the kitchen where I found him trying to give Dexter a serious case of hot pants.

"Kingsley!" I hissed. Immediately distracted, he turned to run to me and leapt into my arms. After quickly checking that Dexter wasn't on fire or anything, I scratched Kingsley's chin. "You little firestarter. It's not nice to set someone on fire."

He whined in protest- clearly I had misunderstood his intentions. With a chuckle, I levitated a filet to my free hand; he stared at it and opened his mouth. "Hold on!" I laughed. "Here." I set the filet into his bowl, putting him down next to it.

He gave me a happy-sounding "Kingsley!" before roasting the fish to perfection and chowing down.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(My memory is rusty then...when was this?!)

Queenie pouted as she walked into the kitchen after Giovanni.

"That's hardly fair. I would have found him first had you let me apparate..." She mumbled, before her eyes refocused on the still asleep Dexter.

"...is Dexter dead?"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Sorry! School, cheer, homework. You know how it is :roll: Well, maybe not. :lol: My posts will be less frequent :cry: ))

I heard a horrribly familiar voice say, "Whatcha doing, Kings?" I sensed a concerned aura very near me, getting closer. Pale, cold hands held my own as Lidia knelt before me. "Mon? Monica, what's wrong?" I gazed up at her mournfully.

"Shoot." I muttered, using my shoulder wipe my eyes. Then again, I couldn't cry, I told myself. I shook my head and switched my mood. I grinned at her.

"Oh hey Lidia! I was just, um..resting." I told her cheerily, blinking rapidly. She gazed at me with concerned and disbelieving eyes, one eyebrow raised. Oh reeeally? Her eyes said.

I gave her a small smile before slumping back down again. "I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't want any of the familia to see me like this, especially you." I sighed, thankful for the fresh air, untainted by Dexter's wonderful scent. I shook our intwined hands, pleading her to understand. "I swear Lidia, this isn't how I'm like! Some...some kind of demon woke up when I went so near Dexter. I thought I was going to kill him!" The fear leaked into my eyes. My voice raised to almost a wail.

"I know I kill humans all the time, but I would never forgive myself if I killed Dexter!" My words were coming fast and high now, like a trilling bird. "It's only because I never get to know the humans I kill and since Dexter's so nice and comfortable that he's in a safe environment, I can't let you guys down by jepordizing that!" The images that flashed in my eyes made me flinch.

"But I'm just a newborn and I can't change my lifestyle now. Time with nomads and the Volturi is to blame, so I can't! I won't!" My scarlet eyes were anxious. "I really am a cheerful freak. I don't know who I am anymore. I swear I'm enthusiastic and friendly, but some inner demon wants Dexter, Lidia, and I don't think I'm safe." My voice ended with a horrified whisper. I was shaken to the core.

My voice was barely audible. "I'm sorry if I'm creating drama while there is already friction between Gio and Al, with poor Queenie in the middle, but I fear if I'm not dealt with, someone is going to be hurt." I whimpered.

The sudden, frightening mental picture made itself known in my mind sight. Lidia and Maria struggling to hold me back, my eyes bright scarlet and frenzied, no longer Monica as I clawed and snarled at them, hurting them. Queenie had run to help but my hand raked down her face and she fell, whimpering. As for Dexter, his body was lying on the floor, motionless, red claw marks along his body. Two cresent marks were birght on his jugular, pulsing bright crimson liquid.

I shuddered and sobbbed in earnest. I knew Lidia saw the image too. Too ashamed to look her in the eyes, I buried my face in my cold hands.

"I don't want that to be my future Lidia." I whispered. "Kill me before I can do that."

((I-I got carried away... :shock: *smacks self* Now why can't I do that when I'm writing my story?? Shizznit... ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I understand. 4 hours of soccer a day and HUGE blisters on my heels. SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS.
Ha, you should see my stories.)

I listened as Monica started talking, trying not to cry as she explained what she felt. That... That feeling I knew. "It's okay, Monica, I believe you. He smells incredibly good to everyone, even to me. No, especially. But thing is, I know he's human, and I know I'm human- its a stretch, yes, but I've retained some of me through all these years. I'm strong enough to resist, for the most part. I still struggle though." I sighed, I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"I know you're a newborn, you just need to practice. I won't ask you to change your ways, although to me, being vegetarian makes it easier. Its mind over matter, self denial. Being able to resist impluses is what makes smart people. You just need to convince yourself you're stronger than your own head. It'll take a lot of effort, but I can help you. I won't let you hurt anyone, or yourself. I'm more than capable of stopping anything like that." I had years and years of practice, of course I could handle one newborn.

Then I smiled, attempting to cheer her up, "In the mean time, I think I'll replace Dexter's shampoo with werewolf and poopy strawberry scented stuff. He shouldn't notice, but you will. I will too- I'm gunna miss his frostingy deliciousness. Oh well." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. Monica smiled tenatively at me, then frowned. I could read what she was thinking, "If you need to spend some time in your room to calm down, take as long as you need. But not too long, or I'll think you're having an emo party without the rest of us and I'll pull out the skinny jeans!"

(Phew, gotta work on using the enter key.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Wow, I felt like I was readng another excerpt from Stephenie Meyer! :lol: )

I felt a warm blast of heat under my as$. I had put the blood spaghetti on the table, right? Lidia would kill me if she knew I had sat on it...suddenly, the heat gone unbearable and I nearly jumped out of my skin...but it was my eyes that flew open.

"Dexter? You okay?" A deep voice asked through the blur of my vision.

In front of men, I could make out Giovanni, restraining Kingler...King...kingston? and of course the tiny Queenie looking rather defeated. I rubbed my eyes so that my vision cleared up a bit.

"...man, how long have I been out for?"

Giovanni shrugged.

"...honestly, I have no clue. Queenie and I just got here a few moments ago to find Kingsley attempting to burn your bottom to a crisp."

I nodded. That would make sense.

DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Lidia:I know right? And Dexter; really? Mine or Lidia's? Ugh. More school. *epic headesk*))

I took a deep breath. I could handle it. I would handle it. Mind over matter. "It wouldn't be that hard." I said brightly. "After all, it's just one human!" I said teasingly. Lids smiled approvingly. I gave Lidia an unexpected hug and flounced to my room.

I inhaled slowly, filling my lungs. I wouldn't make Lidia make sacrifices that that. I could handle this all by myself!

I changed into a bright orange tank top and pulled on some shorts. I slipped my gun into my holster on my belt and rested for a minute on my bed. I put on some loud Muse, Uprising, and sang along with the lyrics.

I can so totally get through this, no problem. Why, I've faced hordes of vampire with only one other by my side. I can handle one human!

They will not force us.
They will stop degrading us!
And they will not control us
We will be victorious!

I smiled. Anagora arrived at my window. I sat up and held out my arm. He landed happily on it. "Where were you in my time of dire need?" I chastised. His aura was aloof but concerned, about me and something else. I noticed a note taped to his leg. I frowned and seized it. i immedietly recognized Aros handwriting.

"The Volturi? That can't be good." I frowned once more. I didn't read it, but stroked my thumb over the grip on my gun for comfort. i tossed the letter to one side of my room. I've had enough drama.

I sprang up and threw open my door, exposing Muse to the world. Or- to a lesser extent, the Mafia. "I'm ready World!" I shouted, laughing hard. I liked myself better than the crazy thing that lives to eat people.

((Woo! Muse! Anyone got a name for the crazy Monica that wants to eat people? Like a multiple personality thing? I gots to go to sleep for stupid thing called school or education. YAY SECOND DAY! :evil: *grumble grumble* Night everybody!))

((P.S. They will not force us.
They will stop degrading us!
And they will not control us
We will be victorious!
))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Oh, gosh- it was a long while ago. Maybe that time she was trying to learn how to cook with him?))

"Actually, Queenie, I was sort of expecting you to do just that," I admitted. "Though if I hadn't arrived in time, Dexter here would have a serious case of roasted rump- and I'm pretty sure Lidia would not approve."

At some point, loud music blared through the mansion, followed by a shout of "I'm ready world!"

"Was that Monica?" I asked to no one in particular.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Al waved back to Maria.
"Hey Maria." He said, still slightly depressed.

(Go Mafia! Go Mafia! We're going fast!)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Monica's)

"Thanks for saving my butt, literally." Dexter sighed in appreciation, turning back to see if Kingsley had left any scorch marks.

Suddenly, there was an eruption of music followed by, "I'm ready, world!"

"Is that Monica?" Giovanni asked quietly.

"...Muse. Good taste in music, whoever they are." Dexter nodded.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Queenie wince.

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

((Karl, Sorry it took so long for me to respond! Everytime I got ready to do it, I would get interrupted!))

"Well Before I heard of the famiglia I was living in the Antarctic trying to avoid covens, let just say I have blood on my hands because of my... as what you may call ability but sometimes I just see it as a curse."

I'd never understood how someone could think their ability was a curse. Maybe no one had showed him how to have fun with it yet.

"You can ask me what ever you want Roxy, it's fine with me"

I wanted to giggle. He obviously didn't know me very well because anything was a very broad range.

I looked up at him. "Anything? Absolutely anything?" He nodded. "Yes, anything."

My thought process started. "Ok I got a question." He looked at me expectantly. "What is your favorite color?" Totally not what he was expecting. I stopped walking and stood on my tip toes to whisper in his ear.

"Lets save some of the juicy questions for our next date." I placed a light kiss on his cheek before taking his hand and walking faster toward the house which was now in view.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza