Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

"Hey Afton. And I don't think this is a crisis, I just want everyone home safe. I'm sorry I overreacted, but what if the five of us-" Santiago gestured to himself, Jinx, Elena, Afton and Ana "could split up and find Alberto, Allegra, Rose, Violetta, Celia, Leo, Jane and Alec. That's a lot of guard missing, and if we were to be attacked, it wouldn't be good. Hey wait, Sabin's not here too, right? Well should we go after them? We could get Nora with us too." Santiago said quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S.
I have come to mention Team Esme thread. We are fairly new, and we are having a party on June 25th on our website: http://teamesme.forums-free.com/?sid=96 ... 9bfcf275a0. We were wondering if there were people here who had not heard about us, and that would come and register on Team Esme.
We are doing this to every team, so it is fair. Thank you.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I laughed, holding onto Alberto's warm hand.
"We're home, everyone!" I shouted out into the silence. Rose smiled and walked right in, and ran up the stairs. Hmm..I wonder.
Alberto and I raced each other around the house. It was fun testing out your newborn speed. Sometimes he won and sometimes I did.We laughed and he cradled me in his arms. I kissed him again only because I missed him so much. Then suddenly someone walked in.
"Hello." She said with a mischevious smile.
"Oh hello there. You must be a new guardsmen. I'm Allegra, and this is my.." I was going to say fiancee but I remembered I couldn't tell anyone else. "mate, Alberto." Albie and I shook her hand and she seemed quite pleased.
"I'm Jinx."
"Interesting name. Have you any powers?"
"Well..yes." She said with an evil smirk on her face.
"Ahh. So do I. I have the ablity to well..control the way people think. Take total power of their thoughts you could say."
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Everyone looked at me funny.
"It's okay Santi." Ana said.
"Sorry guys, I just had a major stress moment." Santiago looked at everyone, kissed Ana and left.
What was wrong with him?He just freaked out over nothing! There was nothing wrong! Santiago wandered around. These people were becoming his family. He had never had a family before, but he cared about the guard so much.
Leo. Vi. Nora. Elena. Rose. Jane. Alec. Afton. Sabin. Celia. Jinx. Aro. Marcus. Caius. Allegra. Alberto. Ana. Ana. Ana.
They were his family. The only person he had known was...Gavin.
No, don't think of Gavin again!He thought.
There was only one reason for him freaking out. He was becoming protective of them. It was a good thing.
But on the other hand, he needed to see how Gavin and Claire were doing. If only he could bring Ana...
That was it. Santi ran back to Ana, grabbed her arm and pulled her away.
"I need to tell you something." He said.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

"Wow, that was convenient"Afton smiled as he saw the guards back in the castle.
He gave everyone a hug, he just missed the guards so much
"Ok, I guess that solved everything up, I'll be back in my room, montaging" :lol:
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana felt Santi's lips brush hers before he was gone.
leaving again, always running, never staying still. She thought glumly.

Just then Santi re-appeared and grabbed her hand and pulled her away.
"I need to tell you something." He said.
His voice was deadly serious and Ana wondered what he could possibly have to tell her.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santiago grabbed Ana's hand and walked with her around the outsides of the castle.
"I want to tell you about my past." He said. He took a deep breath and started. "I was turned a long long time ago, before time was kept track of. I wandered years and years alone, one of the only of our kind at that time, it was so long ago. I might have been turned before the Masters, I don't know. Centuries past, and I was wandering Australia, searching for nothing. Then I met Allie. We were together, and she was not my mate, just a friend. Then she left me for Dantes. That is why I can't meet him! He might hate me because...I was the one who introduced her to Sabin. And Sabin killed her. After that, I needed to leave, run away. I left and fled, ran to Antarctica actually. I thought I was going to be the only vampire there, but I met two others, Gavin and Claire. Gavin had a...special power. He could erase memories completely. He erased Sabin's, and Dante's, and I was with Claire and Gavin, and I was happy. But then we were attacked. I don't know who it was, but someone attacked us. Claire was killed in the fight, and Gavin was depressed for a long time. So when the same people attacked me and Gavin, I didn't know what happened. I was a coward. I ran. While I was running, Gavin erased my memory. Now I was told by Claire one day that if Gavin ever died, the memories would come back. Claire is gone...and I remember again. Gavin must have finally been taken down. So now I cannot face Sabin, because if he remembers me, it wouldn't be good. And I don't know what to do because while he is my friend, he knows some things that could turn everyone against each other. So now I'm stuck. I think the best thing to do now would be to go and talk to Sabin, but I have no idea where he is." Santiago finally took a deep breath, and waited for Ana's response. He definitely just overloaded her, and he wouldn't have been surprised if she left him. But it was off his chest. And it felt good.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia picked up her bag from the floor and walked into the room Grant had offered her. She placed her bag on the bed and walked over to the floor to ceiling window. She looked out at the city, her old home. The city still looked the same, but it just felt so different. Without Molly. Without her own place. Without Grant in his normal personality. WIthout her mom. Celia walked out of the room, grabbing some money Grant had left on the nightstand. She wanted to see her city, wanted to just walk around and feel like she was still a part of it again.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana kissed Santi, slowly and gently.
"It must be so terrible for you."
She hugged him close.
"I will help you find Sabin, my mind may be weary, but my body will carry on. I will stay with you, I promise you that.
You will never be alone again."
She rested her head on Santi's chest,
"We will find him."
Ana looked up into Santi's eyes.
"With all that is going on, I fear that Dantes has Sabin, which means we need to find him to get to Sabin."
She sighed. "We will find him, and you will talk with them and it will be fine" Ana said, her mind was filled with doubt and worry but she did not let it show.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*After roaming around the city for hours, Celia Rae returned to Grant's apartment at no earlier than 3 in the morning. The door opened and revealed Grant before she could reach for the handle.*
"I'm sorry, Celia. My head's just not on right lately. I shouldn't have been so harsh with you," he said, looking down at his feet.
"Grant, it's fine. I understand."
*Grant opened the door more and motioned for Celia Rae to enter. She walked past him and plopped down on the couch by the back of the big room. Grant came over and sat next to her.*
"Your mom's funeral is today. Your dad wants us there at 10."
*Celia hadn't thought about her dad since she turned, almost like he'd disappeared in her mind. He had barely been there when she was a human and it made her very separated from him. Seeing him would be weird. Very weird. Celia just stared down. She hugged her knees to her again.*
"Are you okay?" Grant asked.
"Yeah. It's just weird. I haven't been here in 2 years. Everything is just so messed up and everybody's gonna be staring at me and questioning me and I don't want to deal with it."
"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I'll make sure of it."
*He put his arm around her shoulders and put her head on his shoulder. Celia felt nothing. And that's when she was sure he was just a brother. She was sure everything would be okay.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana hugged Santi close as he cradled her in his arms.
"We're a pretty messed up pair you and I." Ana joked, "If only the past would stay behind us."
She smiled.
"I really want to thank you Santi" she began. "I know that it must be difficult, being with me, with my past and all that. Infact, it's pretty hard being with myself sometimes" Ana's mind flicked back to the caves, when 'Gabriel' had been strongest in her mind. "I want to thank you for putting up with all of it, for seeing beyond my psychotic exterior." She grinned. "I know it sounds so corny, infact, I'm acctually cringing at the thought of saying this." she laughed, "but you really do complete me. I feel right when I'm around you, moments like this, I can see things so much clearer.
I know what I want when I'm with you, I know who I am when you're close."
Ana kissed him again.
"Don't be afraid, I'm not leaving, and I'll help you track down Sabin, this is something you need to do, and I'm going to be there with you."